Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922512 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
edojariogba: Visa approved. I just came back from the embassy. Full gist shortly. Make i eat and sleep first.
Congratulation bro...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
hituneu: meaning we should hold like 35 thousand naria and how much is the usics fee in naria?are we supposed to pay in dollars or naria?
yeah! Its depend on the amount u change ur dollar!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nereiskc(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good evening pals, few day ago I scanned and sent
my DPS 230 and DPS 122 forms in pdf format
including passport photograph (2) to KCC email, and
I got a reply that my inquires has been received and
filed under my case file for review...my question now
is, do I need to send the hard copies to kcc through
courier?. Secondly, there is an error on my wace
certificate about my date of birth, instead of 6th sept
they wrote 16th sept, will this pose any danger or
disqualification...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
edojariogba: Visa approved. I just came back from the embassy. Full gist shortly. Make i eat and sleep first.
hahahahaha u need the food brother cos its not easy. So will I testify on thursday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
junkerhill: hahahahaha u need the food brother cos its not easy. So will I testify on thursday.

In sha allah u will surely testify com thursday..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
..congrats...so wht next?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
To God b d glory,my family collectd our green card n SSN yesterday, wish my E family werin 4 dia interview n visa bulletin best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=junkerhill] I have said it here before. That x-ray guy is a criminal. For those yet to go for their medicals, just be wise. Learn from other people's experience and don't fall a victim.[/quote @ Junkerhill cant wait 2 hear ur success story,t's well wiv u as u step out 4 ur interview,congrats in advance, go get ya visa its 4 uuuuuuuu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=@Phumbay][/quote]

If that xray guy says he has seen something in your lungs,tell him to leave it there for you.With experience of roodboy, that guy is a 'scammer' and a joke.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
ladyboss:

How is Baltimore? Hope you are settling well? Do you by any chance know how long it will take for you to get the green card and SSN in state of Maryland?

Baltimore is cool and calm. The sun is high here o. I went to SS office yesterday, I was told to come back after 30days of my arrival to usa. I hope the GC shld be 21days. Are u coming to baltimore and where are u now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
ferdimako:

If that xray guy says he has seen something in your lungs,tell him to leave it there for you.With experience of roodboy, that guy is a 'scammer' and a joke.

Gham!!! Gud idea ferdimako...jaspa told me dat the same guy collected 7k frm jaspa...junkerhill 12k...I think scamfieil is 7.500...pls house, anybody of us want 2 do x-tray, if dat guy ask una moni, jst say wat ferdimako said or u shld let him knw dat u've do the x-tray b4 u come 2 children's practice ok...ds is the areas we nid 2 threat becuse of the pple comin up 2 do deir x-tray.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2013
Hi my fellow brothers and sisters, the Ghana bouy landed safely at JFK airport on 29th May from Kotoka int. Airport through Delta and connected another one to Atlanta. I was sent my welcome letter on 14th June and 2day i was sent my green card, Its very cute tho. Congrats to all who were granted visas and those about to join us here in the land of opportunities. Sorry also for the lateness in posting my experience. I think i am now settled to contribute to the issues in the house. Tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:06am On Jun 26, 2013
just got my ssn yesterday....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:59am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=@Phumbay][/quote]...so wen dey ask u to pay xtra money u tell dem no? Or wat.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2013
Hello hopusemates,a guy wants to know what time to leave akute to the embassy.am soRry to say dis but going to the embassy from akute is a joke.I stay in akute as well,left home around three and did not get to the embassy until after 9,so pls find somewhere close to the embassy to stay.or if u have a fwend in surulere ,its easier from there.A. Word is enough for the wise.I was just lucky to be resheduled
Congrat to those whose visa has been approved and success to those waiting. For theirs to be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=@Phumbay][/quote]Thanks dear. I'm its tomoro. God will favour me like He favoured your family. My regards to Femo and ur beautiful little daugter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:50am On Jun 26, 2013
f-geemomen:
Hi my fellow brothers and sisters, the Ghana bouy landed safely at JFK airport on 29th May from Kotoka int. Airport through Delta and connected another one to Atlanta. I was sent my welcome letter on 14th June and 2day i was sent my green card, Its very cute tho. Congrats to all who were granted visas and those about to join us here in the land of opportunities. Sorry also for the lateness in posting my experience. I think i am now settled to contribute to the issues in the house. Tanx.
Welcome to the land of many opportunities. Go and make your dream and fantasies a reality.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2013
First of all i want to say a very big thank you to our God jehovah for making everything possible as planned.
i left ikeja early as 4:30am with the taxi i chattered for 3k and finally got to the embassy by 5:30am after getting lost on the way. There was crowd of people already waiting
Later by 6:00am the secruity man ask us to form a line and thier security check started we were ask to sumit our 2nl and a blue tag and a slip to enter your contact information and another slip for payment was given to us then we were checked again and again before we went into the hall. At the entrance we were given another number to go and pay the visa fee.after paying we sat down and wait for our documents to be collected.later my number was called at window 21 to submit my documents.i submitted police report,medical,school certificates and npc. No affidavit was collected. Then interview started at window 13 for non immigrants and 2 white co at 14 and 15 for immigrants window 14 was a gentle guy given visa like water but he regected a guy with only 3 credits in waec. Window 15 is a bastard detective he drills people alot given visa to very few people. I was sitting at the front sit.15 disqualified a boy who applied with different passport of another person the co printed the passport out for him to see and the guy was now saying that he was when he took the passport. But rily the passport was not same person.this is a lesson for those people who use to go to agent. Also if you ar married pls go along with very many evidence cos some of those co head dey shake. While waiting, i was praying that my number should not flash in window 15 cos the guy too dey take person time.finally by 11:00am behold my number flash at window 14 and i walked up to the him. I was so damn confident because i have been in the front sit facing his window and have been hearing all his conversations. Trust me i get sharp ears. I already know how my interview is going to go. I already knw that there is no olevel question and just what u filled in the form was what he has been asking people. The interview went like this.
co: gud morning sir
me: gud morning
co: pls can i take your tumb print?
me: i did
co: raise your right hand. do you swear to say the truth today and noyhing but the truth?
me: yes i do
co: what is your highest level of education?
me: waec
co: what year
me: 2003
co: what did you do after then did you work?
me: yes
co: at where
me: bla bla bla
co: what grade did you teach
co:what year did you work 2005-2007
co: what ar you doing now
me:student at delsu
Co:what course
Me:elect elect engr
co:what level
me:500l
Co:when will u finish
me: blabla
Co:u ar in what semester
me: bla bla
co: when is it ending

Me: september
co: brought two white papers and started speaking kapashan
Me: at that moment i was already dancing azonto
Co:congrat

That was it. 50 gboosa for all the gurus in the house i thank you all for your support and your ideas you brought forward to help everyone on this forum.long live nairaland.all in the house who ar yet to go for thier interview the visa is yours already just be focused,be confident during your interview,do your homework very well on dates and years stuff,and also maintain strong eye contact and and smile when taking to the co that will make your intervieq flexible and if you ar married remember go with every every proof .i wish u all success.

co:what year did you work
me: 2005-2007
co:
Note:pls keep your blue and white tag and yypayment reciept very well.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2013
edojariogba: First of all i want to say a very big thank you to our God jehovah for making everything possible as planned.
i left ikeja early as 4:30am with the taxi i chattered for 3k and finally got to the embassy by 5:30am after getting lost on the way. There was crowd of people already waiting
Later by 6:00am the secruity man ask us to form a line and thier security check started we were ask to sumit our 2nl and a blue tag and a slip to enter your contact information and another slip for payment was given to us then we were checked again and again before we went into the hall. At the entrance we were given another number to go and pay the visa fee.after paying we sat down and wait for our documents to be collected.later my number was called at window 21 to submit my documents.i submitted police report,medical,school certificates and npc. No affidavit was collected. Then interview started at window 13 for non immigrants and 2 white co at 14 and 15 for immigrants window 14 was a gentle guy given visa like water but he regected a guy with only 3 credits in waec. Window 15 is a bastard detective he drills people alot given visa to very few people. I was sitting at the front sit.15 disqualified a boy who applied with different passport of another person the co printed the passport out for him to see and the guy was now saying that he was when he took the passport. But rily the passport was not same person.this is a lesson for those people who use to go to agent. Also if you ar married pls go along with very many evidence cos some of those co head dey shake. While waiting, i was praying that my number should not flash in window 15 cos the guy too dey take person time.finally by 11:00am behold my number flash at window 14 and i walked up to the him. I was so damn confident because i have been in the front sit facing his window and have been hearing all his conversations. Trust me i get sharp ears. I already know how my interview is going to go. I already knw that there is no olevel question and just what u filled in the form was what he has been asking people. The interview went like this.
co: gud morning sir
me: gud morning
co: pls can i take your tumb print?
me: i did
co: raise your right hand. do you swear to say the truth today and noyhing but the truth?
me: yes i do
co: what is your highest level of education?
me: waec
co: what year
me: 2003
co: what did you do after then did you work?
me: yes
co: at where
co: what grade did you teach
co:what year did you work
me: 2005-2007
co:
Note:pls keep your blue and white tag and yypayment reciept very well.

Are you there?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2013
junkerhill: Thanks dear. I'm its tomoro. God will favour me like He favoured your family. My regards to Femo and ur beautiful little daugter.

Congrat junkerhill.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2013
Yes @ roodboy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2013
@edojariogba:

Congratulations to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2013
edojariogba: Yes @ roodboy

Ok...so continue ur storied nw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2013
A little advise for people playing with agent: always be there when the agent play for you so that he will not mix ur passport with another persons own and you will now go and wast money in the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2013
@ roodboy i have completed it just now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2013
house pls help, will they giv me visa if i dnt go with d leta given to me afta interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2013
rood boy:

Congrat junkerhill.
thanks bro. We all must succeed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2013
By this time tomorrow, I will be at the embassy waiting for my interview.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2013
junkerhill: By this time tomorrow, I will be at the embassy waiting for my interview.
Bros It is Well
You shall testify in Jesus name.
God shall remember you and all ur labour of love in this forum shall not be in vain.
Go get your Visa in Jesus name
Its is ur turn and time to testify and to others going for your interview
u shall also testify for good in Jesus Name.

(@Junkerhill i hope to be in Onitsha by second week of July will u be available then)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2013
House can someone give me the site were i can track my visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2013
Husmern: house pls help, will they giv me visa if i dnt go with d leta given to me afta interview?

What happened to the letter that was given to you?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2013
chio:
Bros It is Well
You shall testify in Jesus name.
God shall remember you and all ur labour of love in this forum shall not be in vain.
Go get your Visa in Jesus name
Its is ur turn and time to testify and to others going for your interview
u shall also testify for good in Jesus Name.

(@Junkerhill i hope to be in Onitsha by second week of July will u be available then)
Thank you my brother for all your prayer and good wishes. The God who did it for u will also do it for me.
By His grace I will be available then. Call me when you come. 08064122188.

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.