Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923818 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
hello house, is it a must 2 pick up d visa exactly d day on d leta?....thursday is my visa pick up but i'm avin exam on dt day and on friday....pls ur response. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Husmern: hello house, is it a must 2 pick up d visa exactly d day on d leta?....thursday is my visa pick up but i'm avin exam on dt day and on friday....pls ur response. thanks
Not necessarily on dat day. You have some days grace after which it will be returned to the embassy. You can pick it next week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
tycoon77: My interview xperience 2day monday go like dis, i get to embassy as early 5:20am.. Omo com see people don plenty 4 there.. Omo everybody wen leave naija.
After the check in, i paid my 54,500, i was called @ window 17 to submit my document. I note something, whn submitting your document its wat they ask U to bring u shld submit, i try giving her my testimonial n my work appointment letter cos am using GCE.. Bt the lady didn't collect them.. She said only my GCE and birth certificate both original n fotocopy with m medical, police character...
Interview go dis way!
CO: i see u work as a clerical officer
Me: yes
Co: At way
Me: blablabla
Co: where are u doing the clerical officer?
Me: in a primary school.
Co: what ur dutie as a clerical officer
Me: bring out the sign book in the morning and some document 4rm the cabinet.
CO: who send u to bring does document?
Me: my boss
CO: who is ur boss
Me: measure is name
Co: how many children are there in the school?
Me: i can't measure them, cos we have 4rm nursery 1 to primary 6..
Co: after the primary6, where did the student do go?
Me: they do take common entrance exam n go to jss1
Co: re u marry
Me: i laff n say big No
Co: did u have any kid?
Me: i smile this time and say No
Co: did u play d lottery urself?
Me: no, wit an agent
Co: did u pay him
Na so the handsome guy just bring out the two white shit for me, one for the collection of visa and the only to pay the uscis fee.. God is so Great.. I jst dey dance apala since morning, jst pray hard n be confident what all..... am gonna used this opportunity to tank my own blood person MERCY (korede omo yankee) brother you are 3much to me.. Wit nt 4get the lik of mashado, nero xp, remnnyola, bros adeyemi, edimop, amedino, rood boy, Lђɑrnz, scanfiel, diran, glamous and anoda sure person gentiger the man, great (oou) Great... Also tanks those i didn't remeber to measure there name for nw. God bless u all.. B4 i 4get, rood boy the CO tell me say mak i tell you and edimop to com collect una visa ooooo
Congrats guy,so they dont really take offence if one tells them an agent played the lottery for someone.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2013
candytos: Hello house, I made my first posting only about 3weeks now n ppl have been helpful in their advise n comments, God bless u all, but I need u to comment with ur experience so I can quickly get back to life as this expectation has put some stop to other things. I got to know I was selected for the DV2013 on 31st of May 2013 a year plus after the result came out because I lost my confirmation number, but as I was checking for result of 2014, which I was not selected I found I could get my confirmation number for 2013 n voila I am one of the blessed winners. I immediately did all the necessary n sent my DS forms to Kcc. I followed up with a mail as advised on this forum which they responded that it will take 6 to 8 weeks to respond as they have a lot of back log. With advise from members I called Kcc n I was told they received my form n av worked on it but I will only receive a mail telling me what to do next btw 15th n 30th of July telling what to do next.
My CN is 2013AF00016xxx, which I believe became current in April or may.
My question is do u think I still av a chance of being called for interview as the fiscal year is so close to ending. Ur comments n advise will be appreciated. @ Yumash00, u av been helpful, what is ur take on this. Thanks
thanks bro. I'm the nxt in line to testify.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Hello house is it possible for visa to be ready 3days time? and which of the site is used to track visa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 3:17am On Jun 25, 2013
tycoon77: My interview xperience 2day monday go like dis, i get to embassy as early 5:20am.. Omo com see people don plenty 4 there.. Omo everybody wen leave naija.
After the check in, i paid my 54,500, i was called @ window 17 to submit my document. I note something, whn submitting your document its wat they ask U to bring u shld submit, i try giving her my testimonial n my work appointment letter cos am using GCE.. Bt the lady didn't collect them.. She said only my GCE and birth certificate both original n fotocopy with m medical, police character...
Interview go dis way!
CO: i see u work as a clerical officer
Co: At way
Me: blablabla
Co: where are u doing the clerical officer?
Me: in a primary school.
Co: what ur dutie as a clerical officer
Me: bring out the sign book in the morning and some document 4rm the cabinet.
CO: who send u to bring does document?
Me: my boss
CO: who is ur boss
Me: measure is name
Co: how many children are there in the school?
Me: i can't measure them, cos we have 4rm nursery 1 to primary 6..
Co: after the primary6, where did the student do go?
Me: they do take common entrance exam n go to jss1
Co: re u marry
Me: i laff n say big No
Co: did u have any kid?
Me: i smile this time and say No
Co: did u play d lottery urself?
Me: no, wit an agent
Co: did u pay him
Na so the handsome guy just bring out the two white shit for me, one for the collection of visa and the only to pay the uscis fee.. God is so Great.. I jst dey dance apala since morning, jst pray hard n be confident what all..... am gonna used this opportunity to tank my own blood person MERCY (korede omo yankee) brother you are 3much to me.. Wit nt 4get the lik of mashado, nero xp, remnnyola, bros adeyemi, edimop, amedino, rood boy, Lђɑrnz, scanfiel, diran, glamous and anoda sure person gentiger the man, great (oou) Great... Also tanks those i didn't remeber to measure there name for nw. God bless u all.. B4 i 4get, rood boy the CO tell me say mak i tell you and edimop to com collect una visa ooooo

congrats my broda, go live the american dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:34am On Jun 25, 2013
junkerhill: my brother thank you so much for the concern. As if you knew the exact reason why I went away. I'm thanking God for your success so far and also for the ones coming ahead. You will never miss out on anything prepared for you from heaven
I got a notification that you sent me a personal message. I couldn't read it after trying severally to. I would like to have any of your contacts; email, pin, mobile and fb. Mine is on my contact pls. I will be expecting your pls. Thanks once again for the wishes and may God bless.
Sorry for the late response Junkerhill. I've been very busy of late and couldn't visit the forum. You can contact me on my email: kunleadegbenro@yahoo.com. Feel free to ask any question especially as your interview is just less than 36 hours from now (I hope I'm correct). Best wishes my brother and I know by the grace of God, you will come back here and testify.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:37am On Jun 25, 2013
kenny3: @ Kunlexymoore. to all members, God bless u all richly. i am a new member, my interview will be in mid July, pls where can on get the NPC birth certificate from and like how much please? though i lost my birth certificate and i have been using affidavits since. pls i need your advice asap, thank you for the response and God bls u.
NPC is @ Babs Animashaun Surulere, off Bode Thomas and the amount is N2.5K. It takes 2 weeks to come out. Express (few days) is 7k. Avoid this anyway by going on time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:37am On Jun 25, 2013
candytos:

Talking about birth certificates, are
sworn affidavits not acceptable at the DV visa interview? I av bn for a few non immigrant interviews at d American embassy with my sworn affidavit. Pls enlighten me though yet to get my 2NL.
Pls use your NPC birth certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:41am On Jun 25, 2013
hituneu: already in progress but i would love to know how much for the medicals and police report plus the address of those places
Medicals: Less than 30k for adults and abt 38k for kids. Police report: 4k
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:43am On Jun 25, 2013
celinorita: Hello ALL,
Pls I need your advice. My fiance won the DV 2014 visa lottery (ie he is a selectee) as a bachelor. But, we did our traditional wedding in December last year, not yet done the white wedding though! And not planning to do it soon, finance and all.
Well! He filled the online application as a single man but he wants to include me in the selectee's information to be sent to Kentucky as his wife so we can travel together.
I am worried. Will his changed marital status affect his visa outcome?
Its a risk worth taking as long as u guys are sincere. But make sure you get married (legal marriage - either registry or recognized church) before the interview. Best wishes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:45am On Jun 25, 2013
junkerhill: would hav loved to, but mine is on thursday?
The lord go with you my brother and make every crooked way straight. Favour is yours IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:47am On Jun 25, 2013
edojariogba: Tanks@ladyboss but is the embassy collecting the two photocopies of our credentials we made?
One copy each will do. However, take an additional one each on a separate envelope in case it's needed. Best wishes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 5:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Husmern: hello house, is it a must 2 pick up d visa exactly d day on d leta?....thursday is my visa pick up but i'm avin exam on dt day and on friday....pls ur response. thanks

You have 30 days grace to pick up your visa after which it will be returned to the Consulate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2013
edojariogba: Hello house is it possible for visa to be ready 3days time? and which of the site is used to track visa?

It may be ready in 3 working days(and usually do) but they will ask you to come after 5 working days. I realized mine was ready for collection ater the 3rd day of my interview but I went a week after. So if you are not far away and not too busy you can go after 3 days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2013
candytos: @ Tycoon77, congratulations on ur visa. The good Lord will perfect ur ways in d USA.
Amen tanks so much..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2013
rood boy:

Congrat omoba...av said it b4, no of our members used 2 carry last..
N̶̲̥̅α̩̩̩̩ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ bro.. No dull am, the CO call ur name...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2013
tycoon77:
N̶̲̥̅α̩̩̩̩ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ bro.. No dull am, the CO call ur name...

Really!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2013
Kunlexymoore: The lord go with you my brother and make every crooked way straight. Favour is yours IJN.
thanks brother. I'm grateful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
pator:

You have 30 days grace to pick up your visa after which it will be returned to the Consulate
10ks pastor n kunlexymoore......noted
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
hello..nairalanders..is it true that another set of winners will b selected in october dis year...pls i nid a quick respond..thanx yall
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
usef83: hello..nairalanders..is it true that another set of winners will b selected in october dis year...pls i nid a quick respond..thanx yall

2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.

check their website.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13: Congrats guy,so they dont really take offence if one tells them an agent played the lottery for someone.

Dere no offence telling dem that... they even like it..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Visa approved. I just came back from the embassy. Full gist shortly. Make i eat and sleep first.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
edojariogba: Visa approved. I just came back from the embassy. Full gist shortly. Make i eat and sleep first.

Congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
edojariogba: Visa approved. I just came back from the embassy. Full gist shortly. Make i eat and sleep first.

congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2013

Congratulations!I don't even sleep for things like this!I will be buying drinks for my people!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Medicals: Less than 30k for adults and abt 38k for kids. Police report: 4k
Adult shld also hold 30+ nw! Cos that hospital don dey bill pple nw..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
tycoon77:
Adult shld also hold 30+ nw! Cos that hospital don dey bill pple nw..
meaning we should hold like 35 thousand naria and how much is the usics fee in naria?are we supposed to pay in dollars or naria?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2013

Congrats broda. American dream, yipeeeeee!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2013

Congrats. I happy really happy for you, cos you were beginning to paranoid before your interview and you kept asking a lot of questions and even silly ones. Lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.