Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921819 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: With heart full of joy. I thank the Almighty God for His favour. It couldn't have been no other person but Him. May His name be praised.
My interview was successful. I got to the embassy 4:18am, waited till 6:20 before we queue according to the type of visa and appointment time. After the security checks, we were ushered into interview hall, paid $330, tendered my credentials and waited close to 2 hours for my turn. People with kids were first attended to before adults. My interview was short and simple. I was interviewed by the handsome young guy on window 15. He was nice to me and asked me questions relating to my about my education. Below is my conversation with him:

CO: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir (with a smile)
CO: I will like to take your finger print
Me: finger print capture.
I raised my right hand and oath was administered. congrats bro,the God that favoured you will favour the orders coming up.amen

CO: details of your education with date
Me: bbbbbbbbbbb
CO: Have you ever been married?
CO: any kid?
Me: No
CO: Congratulations.

He gave me two white papers, indicating where to pick up my visa and how to pay the $165.
That's is it o. Na so I just happy comot for the embassy.
I want to thank all who has help me one way or another on this forum people like:
Roodboy, chio, scamfieil, Nero xp, Nkstell, chirpywest, Anyi abdul, Brightmon, phumbay, Femo, Gunners, Godhelpmeoooo, genlion, Leripa, Jide0x, Jasper, Fedimako, Monsieur,Gentiger
Kunlexymoore, Amedino, Adzovia, Tycoon77, Sosodp, Papatae, Usef83, Spoondar, Jmohd, 0261X, Mantiger, Tovalli, Opoki, Anelka, Ogba1, Imcool, Seal777, Misannie, Yumash00, Remkay2012, Daddykelly, Loconzoo, Tolubillion, Ojisalara, Temmytanny, Adesojiaderemi, Jidedon, Bussyme, ibracadbra, femsoj and many others I couldn't remember. May god bless you all and fulfill your heart desires. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: With heart full of joy. I thank the Almighty God for His favour. It couldn't have been no other person but Him. May His name be praised.
My interview was successful. I got to the embassy 4:18am, waited till 6:20 before we queue according to the type of visa and appointment time. After the security checks, we were ushered into interview hall, paid $330, tendered my credentials and waited close to 2 hours for my turn. People with kids were first attended to before adults. My interview was short and simple. I was interviewed by the handsome young guy on window 15. He was nice to me and asked me questions relating to my about my education. Below is my conversation with him:

I raised my right hand and oath was administered.

He gave me two white papers, indicating where to pick up my visa and how to pay the $165.
I want to thank all who has help me one way or another on this forum people like:
Roodboy, chio, scamfieil, Nero xp, Nkstell, chirpywest, Anyi abdul, Brightmon, phumbay, Femo, Gunners, Godhelpmeoooo, genlion, Leripa, Jide0x, Jasper, Fedimako, Monsieur,Gentiger
Kunlexymoore, Amedino, Adzovia, Tycoon77, Sosodp, Papatae, Usef83, Spoondar, Jmohd, 0261X, Mantiger, Tovalli, Opoki, Anelka, Ogba1, Imcool, Seal777, Misannie, Yumash00, Remkay2012, Daddykelly, Loconzoo, Tolubillion, Ojisalara, Temmytanny, Adesojiaderemi, Jidedon, Bussyme, ibracadbra, femsoj and many others I couldn't remember. May god bless you all and fulfill your heart desires. Amen.
Congratulations brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
congrats junkerhill,the God that favoured you will favour others coming up.amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
@junkerhill:

A big congratulations to you. It can ONLY be God indeed.
Welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2013

Congrats my brother...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=hituneu][/quote]wow! am so happy 4 u, congratulations welcome 2 AMERICA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
congrat junkerhill..™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Junkerhill, it can only be God, i rejoice with you my brother. congratulations.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
edojariogba: Its barely 3 days house pls i need urgent reply. I just track my visa few minuite ago and i saw this: ( your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedure at the location where you were interviewed,your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are any further question or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted).
For those in the house that tracked and picked thiers does that mean i can now go and pick my visa tomorrow friday? I did my interview on tuesday this week

Na wa o. Guy cool down now. You can go and check at ur expense. If u get there and they told you it's not ready, you will go and come back again. Pls contribute to this forum, instead of always asking questions to receive and being paranoid over little things. For u to go and be successful in ur interview, only means to me dat u r an elder statesman in dis forum. There r people who needs ur experience even in DV 2014 forum. Pls I'm not trying to put u down or being negative to u in anyway, it's just an advice and opinion. Thanks and congrats. By the way, do u ve a brother called Stephen? If u do, meaning we r friends, cos we attended d same sec school.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2013

Congrats bro. It's only God. Stick to him always, cos He's gonna do wonders in ur life.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=hituneu][/quote]
Çongrats bro,God in action.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2013
CongratulAtns junkerhill
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2013
@ junkerhill. Congrat ! D Lord has done it for u finally. Happy for u bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2013

congratulation bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Congrat@ junkerhill i alway knew you will make it. Special thanks to God almighty for all success so far recorded in this forum. I wish everyone going for interview later on big success. Remember the visa is already yours just go and claim it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2013

and it came to pass... Congrats hilary!
All thanks and glory be to GOD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:27am On Jun 28, 2013

and it came to pass... Congrats hilary!
All thanks and glory be to GOD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temitopeolojede(f): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2013

. God is good all d time,congrats to Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊ brov.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2013
What sec school did you attend @ kevwe flex
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2013
congrats Junkerhill..™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2013
Congratulations to everbody who just have their VISAs granted, wishing all awaiting interview a huge success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2013

Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=buklan4real@yah][/quote]@candytos let me assure you that all is wel you have no problem just wait for your appointment with faith . you wll receive it an get your visa ok congrates once more for being a DV lottery winner
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2013
edojariogba: What sec school did you attend @ kevwe flex

U want me to drop it here? Remember this is public.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
hello
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2013

Congrats bro go there and live your American dream as God shall be with you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Visa Pick Up New address. Effective from 1st of July DHL Plot 230 Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island Lagos
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorddom: @candytos let me assure you that all is wel you have no problem just wait for your appointment with faith . you wll receive it an get your visa ok congrates once more for being a DV lottery winner

@ Lorddom, Thanks for ur encouragement. Am hanging on and believing my turn and time to celebrate is coming.
How far with yours? I believe u have your visa now smiley. stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
@All
Are there no interviews today? looking forward to seeing more testimonies of visa received on this forum.
I wish every member of this wonderful forum a fulfilling weekend
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Congratulation junkerhill, so happy for u and thank God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Amedino1: Visa Pick Up New address. Effective from 1st of July DHL Plot 230 Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island Lagos

Better, that lekki traffic is killing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.