Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921820 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is anjolaoluwadv13 reporting live from Eleke crescent.....somebody shout halleluyah. Visa approved.....details after this short commercial break.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by robonski16: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13: This is anjolaoluwadv13 reporting live from Eleke crescent.....somebody shout halleluyah. Visa approved.....details after this short commercial break.

Congrats.. We thank God!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
dannymaybach: hello house thanks for your support my interview went well here is the question the Co ask me

Co: Good morning
me: morning
Co: your name pls
Me: daniel bllalala
Co:your highest level of education
Me: SSCE
Co: what do you do your work or school
Me: i work
Co:where do you work
me: blllllaaa
Co: since when
Me: 2009
co: As what
Me: computer repair technician
Co: congratulation your visa as been approved

Advice pls dont lie ohhhhhhh na waitin dey Bleep people up be that

make ona help me thank God oh abeg na must i complete the vaccination before i go make ona let me know thank you all we sha all see in US Newyork loading my chick they wait me lol

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
syndrome: sorry house i had to bring my interview experience late. Well i had never prepared myself so had for any exam like i did when preparing for my interview. In the long run we give God the glory. My interview goes thus; after the usual routines, my number appeared at window 14. Before then my whole body trembling because i was too nervous. Immediately i said to myself 'o boi go get ur visa, u no come to look inside us embassy'.
INTERVIEW BEGINS
ME- GOOD MORNING SIR
CO- MORNING AND YOU ARE?
ME- I TOLD HIM MY NAME
CO- CAN I TAKE YOUR FINGER PRINT?
ME- OF COURSE. I then did the necessary biometric.
CO- he the pulls two white paper, circled an address, issued it to me and ask me to pick my visa in a week time.
CO- POINTING TO THE OTHER WHITE SHEET OF PAPER. HE SAYS 'ENDEAVOUR TO PAY 165 DOLLARS TO USCIS FOR YOUR GREEN CARD BEFORE YOU TRAVEL.

SEE HOW GOD TAKE CHANGE MY LIFE. I DON DE DUST MY BAG ... PORTING TINS ON MY MIND.

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13: This is anjolaoluwadv13 reporting live from Eleke crescent.....somebody shout halleluyah. Visa approved.....details after this short commercial break.
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2013

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
dannymaybach: hello house thanks for your support my interview went well here is the question the Co ask me

Co: Good morning
me: morning
Co: your name pls
Me: daniel bllalala
Co:your highest level of education
Me: SSCE
Co: what do you do your work or school
Me: i work
Co:where do you work
me: blllllaaa
Co: since when
Me: 2009
co: As what
Me: computer repair technician
Co: congratulation your visa as been approved

Advice pls dont lie ohhhhhhh na waitin dey Bleep people up be that

make ona help me thank God oh abeg na must i complete the vaccination before i go make ona let me know thank you all we sha all see in US Newyork loading my chick they wait me lol
Congrats to you dannymaybach.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
syndrome: sorry house i had to bring my interview experience late. Well i had never prepared myself so had for any exam like i did when preparing for my interview. In the long run we give God the glory. My interview goes thus; after the usual routines, my number appeared at window 14. Before then my whole body trembling because i was too nervous. Immediately i said to myself 'o boi go get ur visa, u no come to look inside us embassy'.
INTERVIEW BEGINS
ME- GOOD MORNING SIR
CO- MORNING AND YOU ARE?
ME- I TOLD HIM MY NAME
CO- CAN I TAKE YOUR FINGER PRINT?
ME- OF COURSE. I then did the necessary biometric.
CO- he the pulls two white paper, circled an address, issued it to me and ask me to pick my visa in a week time.
CO- POINTING TO THE OTHER WHITE SHEET OF PAPER. HE SAYS 'ENDEAVOUR TO PAY 165 DOLLARS TO USCIS FOR YOUR GREEN CARD BEFORE YOU TRAVEL.

SEE HOW GOD TAKE CHANGE MY LIFE. I DON DE DUST MY BAG ... PORTING TINS ON MY MIND.
Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2013

Congraaaaaaaaaaaats!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Visa package received! USCIS fees paid! Praise GOD!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls @ chuck87 can u describe how to pay the USCIS fee? I need some clearification on how to go about it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls house, how can i check my nairaland PM
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
slim85: Hello house,hope everone is fine?I just got this link from a friend and she said I can actually ask questions here and will get solution as regards lotter.pls house,m husband won d 2013 lottery and we got to know very late.the person who played for him was a friend and he used 1982 instead of 1980.so we r having issues and have actually been scheduled for interview on the 5th of August.his international passport just came out today(Friday)2nd of August just to correct his year of birth in Abuja but we have not done medicals and police report.can anthing be done before Monday aand I want to know if medicals can be done on Saturda.pls house,I need u all @ this time.pls email me on fynefola@yahoo.com or can we reschedule?cos I heard d dvlotter 2013 closes september 30th.pls house email me.I need ur help.thanks and God bless u all.All other documents are intact.

Bro u are still on the rite track, just go on 2morow 4 ur medical n police character! If u are ask of ur medical u can tell them that u get your interview date late. That u gone 4 ur medical on Saturday, that the result wit be out by Tuesday.. 4 ur police report, u will get it immediately.. But mak sure order document are intact.. As my brother said pls don't reschedule ur interview date oooo... GOD is with u bro...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
tycoon77:

Bro u are still on the rite track, just go on 2morow 4 ur medical n police character! If u are ask of ur medical u can tell them that u get your interview date late. That u gone 4 ur medical on Saturday, that the result wit be out by Tuesday.. 4 ur police report, u will get it immediately.. But mak sure order document are intact.. As my brother said pls don't reschedule ur interview date oooo... GOD is with u bro...

hello my interview was resshudule after i have done medicals it one month do it need to do it again. when going for interview.pls i need ugent reply .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello Family.......interview went thus:

CO: You are welcome Mr and Mrs Anjy
US: Thank you
CO: Do you both swear to say the truth and nothing but the truth
US: We promise (with right hand raised)
CO: (turning to my husband)....Can you please get a seat at the other side of the room while i speak to your wife?)
CO: Please whats ur highest level of education?
Me: University degree,Bsc
CO:Did you serve? And where?
Me: Yes i did...at blah blah blah year blah blah blah
CO:When did you get married?
Me: blah blah
CO: Let me see ur wedding album
Me : showed him and he flipped thru
CO: Can se yu are pregnant....do u want to have the baby here or d US?
Me: In the US (wetin hin expect.lol)
CO: Ensure you make ur travel plans fast,your visa has been approved...congrats
Me : Thank you. He now gave me the collection slip and GC payment instruction....My God is awesome,the CO did not need to interview my husband at all.

My people na so God do am and na America get us so......Somebody shout Halleluyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tiwalad: Good Morning My Naija People, me i don enter New York. I thank God. Please what next should
I expect.How long will they take to send the documents and what documents do I expect?
Thanks

please answer this question for me

How long Do you intend to stay in the U.S.?

and

Who will be pay for your Trip?

I dont know what to write there, Please ur urgent reply is needed

thank you,

Ola
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dannymaybach: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
hello house i want to find out if it important for me to take the second injection of Hepatitis B and other follow up from the medical report please i need urgent respond from those have travel thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13: Hello Family.......interview went thus:

CO: (turning to my husband)....Can you please get a seat at the other side of the room while i speak to your wife?)
Me : Thank you. He now gave me the collection slip and GC payment instruction....My God is awesome,the CO did not need to interview my husband at all.

My people na so God do am and na America get us so......Somebody shout Halleluyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats to ur family. I tap ur anointing.... Mine will b more easier dan dis.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ anjolaoluwa,congraaatttss.I key into ur success.can't wait to share my success interview come october for me and my wife for Dv 2014 winners.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by manneger2: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
After winning this lottery VISA, is it jst d VISA or will dey stil secure JOB for u, pls tell me more about this DV
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
24en:

hello my interview was resshudule after i have done medicals it one month do it need to do it again. when going for interview.pls i need ugent reply .

No! u are not doing any1 again! U are good to go with that one as fact it as nt expired.,.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
manneger2: After winning this lottery VISA, is it jst d VISA or will dey stil secure JOB for u, pls tell me more about this DV

My guy u search 4 job urself...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 5:32am On Aug 03, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13: Hello Family.......interview went thus:

Congratulations!!! I'm happy for u and ur family. We key into ur testimony.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bestlaw01: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2013
Glory Βε to God in the highest, we had a successful interview yesterday! Praise God! The word "Congratulations" shall be Said concerning your case this year 2013! My Challenges is that, non of Tђe photocopy of My Document was collected, except International passport, Medical and Police repot! Hope that is normal sha? As a beneficiary. Pls to all the family guru in the house, is it the same way? for this given me a sleepless nite! Kindly help me out as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2013
am one of candidate selected for 2014 dvlottery my name is rianat my case number 1452 av send my DS 230 part 1 and 2 through NIPOST wit 500 naria,like two week time and av send them message through email to knw if my application form as been recieve,but is there computer dat answer me,i put my nysc as working expirence becos am still serving
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2013
i play as single,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2013
Rianatb: am one of candidate selected for 2014 dvlottery my name is rianat my case number 1452 av send my DS 230 part 1 and 2 through NIPOST wit 500 naria,like two week time and av send them message through email to knw if my application form as been recieve,but is there computer dat answer me,i put my nysc as working expirence becos am still serving

Are you a graduate?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2013
hello everyone...pls i hav a friend who is also a winner in d 2014 dvlottery...his highest education qualification is GCE...HERE IS D BREAKDOWN OF D RESULT.MATHS D7,COMMERCE B3,ECONS B3,ENGLISH B3,LIT IN ENG C6,GOVT B3,ACCOUNT B3,BIOLOGY B3,..Inshort only maths is d7 every other subject ar ok...on d day of d interview can he present dis result..ur respond is highly needed..tanx yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2013
yes am a graduate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2013
Congratulations to those whose visas has been issued and for those awaiting their interviews, it shall be successful IJN. I'm a 2014 winner and I need advice, I have read this thread from the first page to about halfway so please forgive me if this question has been answered before. I just picked up my Waec certificate and there are 2 errors. Wrong year of birth and my surname was wrongly abbreviated. I went back to Waec to have then fix it but they said they can't help with that. Someone adviced me to swear an affidavit, will that work? Thanks in anticipation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2013
pls am waiting 4 ur answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.