Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922938 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello forum. ..I tried paying my uscis fee now..I keep entering my registration number with letter A as a prefix and it keeps rejecting it...can someone please put me through. Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
kaygee1977: Hello forum. ..I tried paying my uscis fee now..I keep entering my registration number with letter A as a prefix and it keeps rejecting it...can someone please put me through. Thank you

You can use Zero after A (A0........)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
House i need advice, am one of d lucky winners of 2014 lottery but in my notification letter d principal applicant name, my surname came first which should be followed by my first name and middle name, but it was written like this surname, middle name and first name. e g JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER instead of JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE. All my credentials from primary school to university level is bearing JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE, i have submitted my application form to KCC since 29th may wit my name as it appears in d selettee applicant name ie JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER plz wount this be a problem
to me on d interveiw day, how do i process my international passport, police clearance n medicals is it wit
the name in my credentials JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE or wit d name in d selettee applicant name JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER? I have a case number above 5000 but below 5500 when do u think i should expect my 2NL for interview? ur responds is needed thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Zeleez: House i need advice, am one of d lucky winners of 2014 lottery but in my noti
the name in my crCHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE or wit d name in d selettee applicant name JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER? I have a case number above 5000 but below 5500 when do u think i should expect my 2NL for interview? ur responds is needed thanks.
your name is not going to be a problem since all appears in your document.i also have the same problem but the co does not look at that and i was still given visa. I will advice you to do your police report and medical with the name in ur notification letter. And ur interview may come up in october or november this year
Trust me bro u dont have problem. But just be truthful and confident when speaking with the co during ur interview. That is the secret. It is easy as dat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thank you. I ave done it. Went through the instructions.
remkay2012:

You can use Zero after A (A0........)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
kaygee1977: Thank you. I ave done it. Went through the instructions.

Tell the room how you did it. Because most worry about it often.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mantiger, d lion family and the entire house awaits ur testimony
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hi, thanks for the info. I will us to discuss some issue cos i also reside in Maryland. Thanks

quote author=jidex001]When u come to maryland.. In one way or the other. U have not got ur driver licence . Instantly go for state I'd. No state I'd or driver license . No work. Gba.
Love u all.[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello all, anybody a job confirmed site in Texas. I am lookibg for a job.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Our interview is just a some few days close please house put us in prayers am so nervous.my husband no dey fear self hmmmmm God dey sha.make una no forget us for your prayers abeg.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote
author=baba ajala]your name is not going to be a problem since all
appears in your document.i also have the same problem but the co does
not look at that and i was still given visa. I will advice you to do
your police report and medical with the name in ur notification letter.
And ur interview may come up in october or november this year
Trust me bro u dont have problem. But just be truthful and confident
when speaking with the co during ur interview. That is the secret. It is
easy as dat.[/quote]

Thanks bros
plz i hop u did ur police clearance n medicals durin ur interview wit d name in ur seletee notification later. What of ur international passport which name did u do ur own wit, dat in ur credentials or dat in ur seletee notification leter am so much worried abt d international passport, plz dont be offended i want to put myself tru b4 i make mistake.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:01am On Aug 06, 2013
hituneu: Our interview is just a some few days close please house put us in prayers am so nervous.my husband no dey fear self hmmmmm God dey sha.make una no forget us for your prayers abeg.
It is well. Success is yours in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2013
bestlaw01: Glory Βε to God in the highest, we had a successful interview yesterday! Praise God! The word "Congratulations" shall be Said concerning your case this year 2013! My Challenges is that, non of Tђe photocopy of My Document was collected, except International passport, Medical and Police repot! Hope that is normal sha? As a beneficiary. Pls to all the family guru in the house, is it the same way? for this given me a sleepless nite! Kindly help me out as soon as possible. Thanks

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2013
pls forumites,somebody wit experience shud tell me a flight dat can go from lagos to dallas..n how much is d ticket fee..ur reply is urgently needed..God bless yaall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kunlexymoore: It is well. Success is yours in Jesus name.
It shall be well dear, go get the visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dear Zeleez,

You must have made this mistake yourself during the registration period. I think the proper thing to do at this point is to stick to the correct arrangement when you go for your international passport, medical and NPC certificate else this will continue to create problems for you in the future. You only need to obtain an affidavit of name harmonization from the high court stating that JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE AND JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER refers to one and the same person. By doing this, you have taken a legal step to correct an inconsistency you observed in your name and not trying to modify existing documents to conform with your error. If questions arises, simply explain truthfully to the CO as we are humans and bound to make these kind of errors from time to time.

This is just my personal opinion.

Zeleez: House i need advice, am one of d lucky winners of 2014 lottery but in my notification letter d principal applicant name, my surname came first which should be followed by my first name and middle name, but it was written like this surname, middle name and first name. e g JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER instead of JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE. All my credentials from primary school to university level is bearing JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE, i have submitted my application form to KCC since 29th may wit my name as it appears in d selettee applicant name ie JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER plz wount this be a problem
to me on d interveiw day, how do i process my international passport, police clearance n medicals is it wit
the name in my credentials JOHN CHRISTOPHER CHIBUIKE or wit d name in d selettee applicant name JOHN CHIBUIKE CHRISTOPHER? I have a case number above 5000 but below 5500 when do u think i should expect my 2NL for interview? ur responds is needed thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ zeleez just try and make all three names to be present in all your documents. You dont have any problem if the three ar present. The co ar not even concerned about your name arrangment cos they knw human error cannot be avoided. Just make sure the three names ar present. Thats all. You dont havr problem as far as u ar the one in the passports photo. Even my name scatter pass ur own but the co no even reason am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
usef83: pls forumites,somebody wit experience shud tell me a flight dat can go from lagos to dallas..n how much is d ticket fee..ur reply is urgently needed..God bless yaall.
. Check wakanow.com for ur choice but emirates is cheap mind u flight fee is getting higher now u can make payment fast or wait till the surge reduce
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks all for ur wonderful advice, i appreciate ur concern.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Petsal: Hi, thanks for the info. I will us to discuss some issue cos i also reside in Maryland. Thanks

quote author=jidex001]When u come to maryland.. In one way or the other. U have not got ur driver licence . Instantly go for state I'd. No state I'd or driver license . No work. Gba.
Love u all.

I can see u are trying to reach me.. Give me ur email I'd.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:00am On Aug 07, 2013
petsal02@yahoo.com

quote author=jidex001]

I can see u are trying to reach me.. Give me ur email I'd.[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Gud morning house, please, visa fee payment, is it by ATM using pos or i need to go with cash? I need ur answer please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2013
penticom: Gud morning house, please, visa fee payment, is it by ATM using pos or i need to go with cash? I need ur answer please
Go wit cash...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tripplecrown(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2013
THANKS MY PEOPLE, I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE REQUIREMENT CUZ I APPLIED AS A GRADUATE, WHAT ARE THE THINGS HOUSE BELIEVE THEY WILL ASK ME. MANY THANK.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gulfkid: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
sozen2010: Hello all, anybody a job confirmed site in Texas. I am looking for a job.

1. Where in Texas are you looking to get a job?
2. What kind of Job?

But on a general note, you can make use of the following job sites

1. workintexas.com
2. carreerbuilder.com
3. monster.com
4. indeed.com

You can also submit your resume on the website of any company you wish to apply to. The culture is different from Nigeria, If you are qualified based on what your resume says compared to the specific job requirements, you stand a chance to be called up for an interview which most times will be via phone call.
Your best bet is to always know the job specifications, then adjust your resume accordingly (But make sure it's something you can defend/do).

Note: workintexas.com is specific to Texas alone while the others are applicable in any state in US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
All glory and adoration to God almighty for His goodness upon my family. We (I, my wife and our son) had a successful interview on 23rd July and to the glory of God, i picked up our visa packets (3 sealed envelopes) and our passports with visa on them today 7th August.
I also want to use this medium to appreciate people like @adesojiaderemi, jidex001, temmytanny, gentiger, roodboy, jidedon@yah, demolang, tiwanna, i hate naija, opoki and everybody on this beautiful thread for being there all the time. May the good Lord bless your ways. Stay blessed.
Interview experince coming shortly.

NOTE: we signed the forms that was sent to KCC unsigned before the interview commenced and no question was asked from my wife throughout the 3mins that the interview lasted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Leripa: All glory and adoration to God almighty for His goodness upon my family. We (I, my wife and our son) had a successful interview on 23rd July and to the glory of God, i picked up our visa packets (3 sealed envelopes) and our passports with visa on them today 7th August.
I also want to use this medium to appreciate people like @adesojiaderemi, jidex001, temmytanny, gentiger, roodboy, jidedon@yah, demolang, tiwanna, and everybody on this beautiful thread for being there all the time. May the good Lord bless your ways. Stay blessed.
Interview experince coming shortly.

Congrat Leripa. Welcome to America

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Payments and documentations at windows 18 and 22 respectively. We waited for our tag no to be displayed and at about 11:48am our tag no showed at window 14.

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
Me: good morning
CO: good morning Mr and Mrs __________
CO: pls let me have your fingerprints
Me and wife did, then he asked my wife to go and sit down
CO: what is your highest level of education?
Me: told him
CO: which school and what course did you study?
CO: where have you worked?
Me: told him by mentioning my previous employers
CO: where do you work at the moment?
CO: what do you do there?
CO: how long have you been married?
Me: told him........he was looking at my wife and our son
CO: can i see your picture album?
Me: brought it out and flipped through the pages one by one
CO: it's okay, i'm going to approve your visas
Me: thank you

He then gave me two white sheets, one for the visa pick up address and the other one for the USCIS payment. Na so baba GOD take do am oooooo!!!
Thanks to everybody that has been of great and immense help on here. I love you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
Congrats sir...its the Lord's doing.

Leripa: Payments and documentations at windows 18 and 22 respectively. We waited for our tag no to be displayed and at about 11:48am our tag no showed at window 14.

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

He then gave me two white sheets, one for the visa pick up address and the other one for the USCIS payment. Na so baba GOD take do am oooooo!!!
Thanks to everybody that has been of great and immense help on here. I love you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2013
Leripa: Payments and documentations at windows 18 and 22 respectively. We waited for our tag no to be displayed and at about 11:48am our tag no showed at window 14.

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

'

Leripa, I am very happy for your and your family. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Congrats

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2013
John Morgan: Congrats

hello house visa approve i thank the entire house for ur wander full supports being advice and prayers, interview experience is loading soon, favorable girl how about u and ur entire family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.