Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926926 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
temmytanny: HELLO ALL,,

THIS IS MY MONTH, MY BIRTHDAY IS SEPT 14TH. I DEY EXPECT GIFTS OOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

which gift pass the one wey dey ur hand, that is from nairaland to you on our behalf.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]HELLO ALL,

THIS IS MY MONTH, MY BIRTHDAY IS SEPT 14TH. I DEY EXPECT GIFTS OOOOOO . Wetin u need again,a beg carry ur loads and comot for here. My boss tell us wot u need ooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
[quote author=Bussyme][/quote]i want AEROPLANE grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

which gift pass the one wey dey ur hand, that is from nairaland to you on our behalf.
i want more,hmmmmm i want yacht grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
@tiwanna, pls inbox me and send me your email,i want to add you to my FB.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
temmytanny: @tiwanna, pls inbox me and send me your email,i want to add you to my FB.

eladebiluv4u@yahoo.com add me sir. mtn dey dash plane oh this oct, i go win am for you grin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prettychic(f): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hi all,
I 've been following this topic from the 2012 winners thread to this 2013 winners thread. Congrats to winners and good luck to those of us waiting to be selected in october. All the comments on here have been very helpful..
Dear God please make it happen for me...please!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
prettychic: Hi all,
I 've been following this topic from the 2012 winners thread to this 2013 winners thread. Congrats to winners and good luck to those of us waiting to be selected in october. All the comments on here have been very helpful..
Dear God please make it happen for me...please!

my sis it is yours if only you believe it is.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
hello guys...pls what type of msg(s) wud i receive after sending my package to KCC at U.S? and how long will it take 2 reply me whether they av received it?..pls i nid response because i av sent my packages 2 KCC and i av not received any msg via my e-mail adress..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
temmytanny: i want more,hmmmmm i want yacht grin grin
see your mouth, Yacht, what abt private jet? well send me ur acc no and the bank, dont 4get to add ur user ID and p.word make i send u something, ok? grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
brightmon:
see your mouth, Yacht, what abt private jet? well send me ur acc no and the bank, dont 4get to add ur user ID and p.word make i send u something, ok? grin
ok,check ur mail, i don send am
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
Husmern: hello guys...pls what type of msg(s) wud i receive after sending my package to KCC at U.S? and how long will it take 2 reply me whether they av received it?..pls i nid response because i av sent my packages 2 KCC and i av not received any msg via my e-mail adress..
you wont receive any mail from KCC but i will advice you call them to ask if they have received it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Tiwanna:

eladebiluv4u@yahoo.com add me sir. mtn dey dash plane oh this oct, i go win am for you grin.
Thanks babe, but no be that kin plane i want. If you go to google and type the MTN plane model,you go see say na one car wey be like plane them dey call plane. Though its a new model plane but meant for less than 4 passengers.
Me i want PRIFATE YET grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
temmytanny: ok,check ur mail, i don send am
guy, why u send me wrong p.word na? the acc has been blocked now , how i go take know if the money i send to enter now ehhh lipsrsealed. pls check i push u something grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
temmytanny: Thanks babe, but no be that kin plane i want. If you go to google and type the MTN plane model,you go see say na one car wey be like plane them dey call plane. Though its a new model plane but meant for less than 4 passengers.
Me i want PRIFATE YET grin grin

i go tell Obama to give you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
@temmytanny: bro, how far now? you never go?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
Leripa: @temmytanny: bro, how far now? you never go?
neva leave o bt wil leave b4 my visa xpires
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Babycake(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
Septemb_er2Remember.
I_really_want_2be_selected_in_October.God_Help_me.....House_pray4me!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ledio: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
hi all
my case number is 00020xxx, when would the interview be expected to take place?
thanks a lot
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
ledio :
hi all
my case number is 00020xxx, when would the interview be expected to take place?
thanks a lot
between jan - march 2013

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ledio: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hello Nairalanders in USA.
Good forum and nice helpful posts.
I will appreciate helpful advise here as well.
My family just won a DV2013 GREEN CARD.
We believe in God for successful interview.
However, my wife who is the principal applicant is pregnant.
We recon she might be 7 months pregnant by the time of entrance to US.
We hope to stay with a friend in New Jersey on arrival.
At the moment we are highly hard on cash while believing God.
Kindly advise on what steps we need to take to manage the cost of delivery to affordable minimum in US.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
temmytanny: @tiwanna, pls inbox me and send me your email,i want to add you to my FB.

oh oh now I understand, na Tiwana you want for a gift? 0k, alright, no problem by the time den catch you.. na inside AC you go sleep shocked

oh oh now I understand, na Tiwana you want for a gift? 0k, alright, no problem by the time den catch you.. na inside otutu you go sleep
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2012
loconzo00: Hello Nairalanders in USA.
Kindly advise on what steps we need to take to manage the cost of delivery to affordable minimum in US.
Thanks.

Women and children are always given top priority, there is WIC (woman. Infant. Children)programm in every state to assist you.Just locate their office and register with your passport even without your Social Security card.You will be given some voucher and will also assist you to apply for affordable /free health care insurance.you can also visit this link to read about health care in New J http://www.njfamilycare.org/

I mean ur wife not you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

oh oh now I understand, na Tiwana you want for a gift? 0k, alright, no problem by the time den catch you.. na inside AC you go sleep shocked

oh oh now I understand, na Tiwana you want for a gift? 0k, alright, no problem by the time den catch you.. na inside otutu you go sleep
Na true ooooo. Wonder shall never end.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2012
Bussyme: Na true ooooo. Wonder shall never end.
if i talk, e go be like say na me talk pass. So you guys now understand right?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 3:22am On Sep 02, 2012
loconzo00: Hello Nairalanders in USA.
Thanks.

Women and children are always given top priority, there is WIC (woman. Infant. Children)programm in every state to assist you.Just locate their office and register with your passport even without your Social Security card.You will be given some voucher and will also assist you to apply for affordable /free health care insurance.you can also visit this link to read about health care in New J http://www.njfamilycare.org/

I mean ur wife not you.

Thanks for your reply and good advise.
However, i need more information on how to minimize cost of baby delivery. The link above (New Jersey Family Care) is only useful at the moment for the children, not the parents yet until after 5 years.
Other threads on nairaland claim that baby delivery could be as costly as $8000-$12000 but can be reduced at certain Birth Centres.
That is the main reason why i need more information from Nairalanders or anyone living particularly in New Jersey.
No advise is too small.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 3:26am On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I mean ur wife not you.

Thanks for your reply and good advise.
However, i need more information on how to minimize cost of baby delivery. The link above (New Jersey Family Care) is only useful at the moment for the children, not the parents yet until after 5 years.
Other threads on nairaland claim that baby delivery could be as costly as $8000-$12000 but can be reduced at certain Birth Centres.
That is the main reason why i need more information from Nairalanders or anyone living particularly in New Jersey.
No advise is too small.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2012
Tiwanna:

boss why you wan scatter the guy hope nah? even if you are very right, make him still get small hope dey phone or email embassy, God de work wonders oh? lol grin grin grin

ha ha ha
Tiwanna:

boss why you wan scatter the guy hope nah? even if you are very right, make him still get small hope dey phone or email embassy, God de work wonders oh? lol grin grin grin

ha ha ha
Tiwanna:

ha ha ha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Oga mi,u don finish me o. u knw say i don marry and tiwanna,wit that her pretty face, go surely get plate number.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2012
Bussyme: Na true ooooo. Wonder shall never end.
hmmm bussyme,u too dey add petrol for this fire
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2012
brightmon:
if talk, e go be like say na me talk pass. So you guys now understand right?
hmmm, we no be friends again o infact me no be go carry u go brazil2014 go watch samba girls again,sory worldcup

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.