Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927392 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:34am On Sep 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

No carry too much Gana must go o.
I may come wit xcess luggage o o. do u knw hw much airlines charge per kg?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2012
What are u carring, bush meat? I believe you will not need most of those thing you are carring
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:29am On Sep 06, 2012
brightmon:
What are u carring, bush meat? I believe you will not need most of those thing you are carring
Yes, bush meat,panla(sock fish),brokoto,shawa, garri,semo,odo(yam pounder),infact i for carry our deep freezer self if not becos he don spoil grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: Yes, bush meat,panla(sock fish),brokoto,shawa, garri,semo,odo(yam pounder),infact i for carry our deep freezer self if not becos he don spoil grin grin grin grin
Its better u carry great grandpa house for easy accomodation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2012
lol yeye guy. U for carry mtk too na.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: I may come wit xcess luggage o o. do u knw hw much airlines charge per kg?
am so much happy for u bro i wish save trip god ll shower u with his favour......good there and succeed is not by ur power but by his grace and make sure you testify to god glory always for more favour to come ur way....u are blesss.....we ll join u soon

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Morning guys,pls i need 2 gt smthing clear on DS230 form part 1 which reads OTHER NAMES USED OR ALIASES i used my baptisimal name PAULSON only on dt page cos that name reflextd in my marriage cert ,my marriage programe and my wedding IV which i stil ve 2 defend myself at d embassy though d names i used in d dvlottery registration re d names i usually use,my wife is d principal applicant.Hope dis wont generate any arguement at d embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Morning guys,pls i need 2 gt smthing clear on DS230 form part 1 which reads OTHER NAMES USED OR ALIASES i used my baptisimal name PAULSON only on dt page cos that name reflextd in my marriage cert ,my marriage programe and my wedding IV which i stil ve 2 defend myself at d embassy though d names i used in d dvlottery registration re d names i usually use,my wife is d principal applicant.Hope dis wont generate any arguement at d embassy.

The same thing every time. I bet it won't be a problem since you are not the principal applicant and even if you are, they know us with these.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2012
Its been long I comment on this thread ,but as Oga Temmy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go I say make I wish am safe trip n good fortune ahead as he change world. You have been such a good person on here n same same to Mr Aderemi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: I may come wit xcess luggage o o. do u knw hw much airlines charge per kg?

50pds/person is part of the money you paid,the hand bag na 10pds/person or something.But I will advice you reduce food stuffs because you will get them plenty for Texas, if your wife sabi business tell am to buy hair attachments plenty because it is cheaper from 9ja and people may need it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: Yes, bush meat,panla(sock fish),brokoto,shawa, garri,semo,odo(yam pounder),infact i for carry our deep freezer self if not becos he don spoil grin grin grin grin

Infact I miss ODO,all this iyan riro don tire me.anytime I come naija I need to get me one.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
brightmon:

Let him carry bush meat o,because you fit no see bush meet,and if you see them you no go fit kill them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by busayodot: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
I'm so happy for you bro, but why excess luggage? you should be entitled to 23+23 kg each making 138kg (6 bags)for the three of you for most airlines. That should do now!! Items that may not pass are Plantain, Noodles, maggi. You'll get to buy them at farmer's warehouse in the US. You don't want to have delays at the port of entry. Hope your wife can drive and where in the US are you going? It's been so good having you on this forum, God bless you plenty
Regards
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Is Obasekola in the house? holla me when you get to Boston,Logan airport enjoy your trip brodaman.I kno dey here Leripa too, abi you be de 1guest? may God be with you guys and grant you sucess in your interview. Oh,gentiger bruhaha "one man battalion" we love you too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bussyme: Its better u carry great grandpa house for easy accomodation.
am considering that sef
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
tosmy :
am so much happy for u bro i wish save trip god ll shower u with his favour......good there and succeed is not by ur power but by his grace and make sure you testify to god glory always for more favour to come ur way....u are blesss.....we ll join u soon
Thanks bro, the GOD that did mine will also do yours very soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Pelumiv: Its been long I comment on this thread ,but as Oga Temmy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go I say make I wish am safe trip n good fortune ahead as he change world. You have been such a good person on here n same same to Mr Aderemi.
thanks man
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

50pds/person is part of the money you paid,the hand bag na 10pds/person or something.But I will advice you reduce food stuffs because you will get them plenty for Texas, if your wife sabi business tell am to buy hair attachments plenty because it is cheaper from 9ja and people may need it.
I dont think the luggage would be excess but you know women, na yesterday she dey tell me some other things wey she wan buy and u know how women go do when man says NO angry angry angry.

She don buy plenty hair attachment oooo, infact he plenty pass my own luggage
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
busayodot:
I'm so happy for you bro, but why excess luggage? you should be entitled to 23+23 kg each making 138kg (6 bags)for the three of you for most airlines. That should do now!! Items that may not pass are Plantain, Noodles, maggi. You'll get to buy them at farmer's warehouse in the US. You don't want to have delays at the port of entry. Hope your wife can drive and where in the US are you going? It's been so good having you on this forum, God bless you plenty
Regards
An infant is entitled to only 23kg and 10kg hand luggage(EMIRATES AIRLINES). Am not sure if its going to be excess yet but the way my wife dey buy things ehn, i fit enter excess oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: I dont think the luggage would be excess but you know women, na yesterday she dey tell me some other things wey she wan buy and u know how women go do when man says NO angry angry angry.

oh oh, that is good, as a matter of fact you dont need anything than your balls,just let her carry everything lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by busayodot: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: An infant is entitled to only 23kg and 10kg hand luggage(EMIRATES AIRLINES). Am not sure if its going to be excess yet but the way my wife dey buy things ehn, i fit enter excess oooo
LOL, I feel you bro. didn't know infant rates were different, my nephew 10 and Niece 6 were given 23+23 each (DELTA). I thought we were going to exceed the baggage allowance but in the end we had over 25kg unused. Let her pack oo, she may not be coming around for a while, grin grin You've got a long flight in Emirates but they are good and have good airplanes, hope your stopover wont be too long
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
busayodot:
LOL, I feel you bro. didn't know infant rates were different, my nephew 10 and Niece 6 were given 23+23 each (DELTA). I thought we were going to exceed the baggage allowance but in the end we had over 25kg unused. Let her pack oo, she may not be coming around for a while, grin grin You've got a long flight in Emirates but they are good and have good airplanes, hope your stopover wont be too long
my baby is 13months old and it only 23kg for his load. My Oga,DELTA,UNITED and co airfares na die oooo,i no fit near them. I will manage this emirate even though we may spend 23hours plus stop over in Dubai.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: I dont think the luggage would be excess but you know women, na yesterday she dey tell me some other things wey she wan buy and u know how women go do when man says NO angry angry angry.

My oga u no get option dan 2 agree wth ur wife because arguement may occur. Abeg remind her of cooking pots,spoon & jeweries etc........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
temmytanny: my baby is 13months old and it only 23kg for his load. My Oga,DELTA,UNITED and co airfares na die oooo,i no fit near them. I will manage this emirate even though we may spend 23hours plus stop over in Dubai.
U 4 don hala us make we gathers some hard currency 4 u oo. Na economy or biz u booked for air flight sir?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
tosmy :
my fellow successful nairalanders,to my little observation on 2013 DV,i observd that woman has an upper hand at this year DV my reason is this out of 46 people that registr from me is only my wife that won also from a friend of my 3 married woman won from him i also observ some comment on this forum and other immigration forum that my fiance or my wife was the pricipal applicant........hope my observation rit?..........faith works wonder

Good observation.
I have long observed so.
Not just because my wife won, but also judging from this forum and others.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Babycake(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mr.Temmy.You_will_be_greatlymiss_in_dis_forum.All_is_well.Have_a_nice_trip2the_Land_of_opportunity.
Godbless_you_&ur_family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bussyme: My oga u no get option dan 2 agree wth ur wife because arguement may occur. Abeg remind her of cooking pots,spoon & jeweries etc........
abi ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Babycake: Mr.Temmy.You_will_be_greatlymiss_in_dis_forum.All_is_well.Have_a_nice_trip2the_Land_of_opportunity.
Godbless_you_&ur_family!
thanks bro,but i will always hook up cos here is my second home
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
loconzo00:

Good observation.
I have long observed so.
Not just because my wife won, but also judging from this forum and others.
Maybe october will be men's turn grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
@temmytanny.I am vry glad u re leaving dis green white green country 4 a beta place,eva since i joined ds forum i ve found it so interestine with ur nice and wise opinion, u re alwys d pple's choice.wish u al d best as u start anoda life in d state.we ll join u vry soon.AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
@temmy go and be successful in the land God has prepared for you and your family. you shall never be sad because the sky will be your starting point. we will miss you dearly. your journey shall be safe and all ur work in the US shall turn into wonderful fruits that you and your family will harvest peacefully.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
UP TILL NOW I HAVE SEEN MY 2ND NL AND MY CASE NO IS 2013AF000027**.SECONDLY AM I GOING TO RECEIVE MY 2ND NL ON THE PLACE I CONFIRM MY WIINING(www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc) OR THROUGH POSTAL MAIL.I HAVE WRITTEN TO KCC FOR WEEKS NOW BUT NO REPLY YET.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.