Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922900 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Petsal: @Yessweecan: what exactly do u mean by " NOT to "TAKE SIDE" until you are through reading ALL pages. just be neutral you will be glad you did.

Oh! i was referring to a thread where a debate is conducted about the USA. The thread is thought provoking, making you want to spit fire (not every thing discussed will be pleasing to you), however if you are patient enough to read through maybe you will at least learn ONE thing. it up to you though undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Now @ Las Vegas oooooooooo.......

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:05am On Oct 15, 2013
XYZZ: How many photocopies of documents will one need to submit at the embassy?

Mak 2 fotocopy each of all ur document.. Bt they only need 1 each. U re blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2013
chio: Well for me i use boss revolution.An i think it is pretty much better.lust checked their website and compared it to that of Raza Card.
For boss revolution u get $10 card to call for 200Mins for 5cents/min
For Raza card u get $10card to call for 150mins @5.6 to 6cents/min.
so boss revolution is better.

My $5 Raza gives me 170 mins to 9ja mobile lines.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2013
idriez: with ultra me your is for the whole both international and domestic

My $5 Raza gives me 170 mins
with ultra me u can call for the whole both international and domestic after paying $50
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Seguneji: am also interested in joining the us army, pls how did u go about it
I am interested in air force, how do I join already a pharmacy tech student in Houston hope no age barrier? Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2013
sozen2010: I am interested in air force, how do I join already a pharmacy tech student in Houston hope no age barrier? Thanks.

Go to www.goarmy.com
Age limit is 35 years
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2013
baba ajala: guy go for cab 3k to anywhere in lag. tell the cab to pick u up by 4am in the morning ASAP

and if the guy disappoints you? will you beat him or blame him for your lateness? just to save a few thousand naira.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
hello house, abeg for those who have attended interviews for 2014 immigrants starting from October 1 please we will need you guys to help us with your experience for both married and singles, please it will help us. happy eid fitril.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
obinnaud:

I am experiencing the same thing here at Houston Texas o. I went to the SSN office at Stancliff Rd Texas only to be told that due to the govt shut dwn, dey cant process new applicants for the SSN. no SSN no driver's license, no job nufin ooo. I just tire.
...well.......we r all in d same shoe bro......there's nofin to worry abt....,lets hope ts called off before thursday......since ts d deadline.so we cn move on.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abimbola4real: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hi guyz if I wnts 2 send my dsp form online watz d email am gona send itz 2
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 3:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Hello house, please who can give information on how to register or sign up for medical insurance for immigrants? Been to Social Security and Dept. of Health services but no luck. u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 4:51am On Oct 16, 2013
3rd eye: A friend registered for d lottery last year but misplaced her printout...if she wanna check if she's won, is there another way around it pls?

Dere is a way out,,,, tell her to click on forget/loss Case number den fill d right information E.g Name, date of Birth and Email Address without d correct info no way.... Good luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2013
gud day house
is government grant and government loan for permanent resident to be paid back to the government in u.s after finishing your education?

or what is the difference between both of dem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
abimbola4real: Hi guyz if I wnts 2 send my dsp form online watz d email am gona send itz 2
kccdv@state.gov
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lymelyte(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
please gurus.Someone needs your advice.A ghanian friend of mine was trying to fill the dvlottery form today and after filling the form using mozilla firefox,he tried submitting and this message displayed " your submission is currently in the process of being submitted .To retrieve your confirmation page,click the check submission button below" He said he clicked it twice and nothing happened and the same message appear again.
My question now is that is it the mozilla firefox that refused to display the confirmation page or he hasnt submitted his application yet.He wants to avoid sending multiple entries and scared of disqualification..
Please gurus advice.thanks as i await responses.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
@sozen 2010 what does it entail to become a pharmacy technician or phlebotomy because am in dallas now trying to see which one should i get to be certified
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello House..this is very urgent, pls how do I pay for green card thru GTBannk....pls ur response is needed urgently.thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2013
tycoon77:

Mak 2 fotocopy each of all ur document.. Bt they only need 1 each. U re blessed

These photocopies does not include police report? Your answer pls.

I have a birth certificate issued in early 80's but i was born in early 70's. This birth certificate is not the short form & i need someone to help me with what dimension of the long birth certificate is?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
tank GOD THE us govt have lifted the shut down. all tins put on hold will come back to normal.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
The US government is re-open. Go and get your SSN and other necessary finz. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hello House..this is very urgent, pls how do I pay for green card thru GTBannk....pls ur response is needed urgently.thank you
pay using ya GTbank master nairacard.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
G2Glory:

These photocopies does not include police report? Your answer pls.

I have a birth certificate issued in early 80's but i was born in early 70's. This birth certificate is not the short form & i need someone to help me with what dimension of the long birth certificate is?
The photocopies include the police report and the finger print. If the birth certificate is not issue by NPC, u better get another one to be on the safer side.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Been a while on here, but I'm happy the house has been fun all the way with plenty testimonies.

congrats to those who will be current and those having their interviews soon. Land of opportunities all the way come November by God's grace.

Still just God

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
strike end at last those waiting for ssn start disturbing them now

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Petsal: hi guy, pls how can get this raza card for my fone too?

@any gas station in maryland. I don't know about other state.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolyem(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello Forumites,

I will like to know if the US ban on Nigerians applying for dv 2015 had been lifted?

lymelyte: please gurus.Someone needs your advice.A ghanian friend of mine was trying to fill the dvlottery form today and after filling the form using mozilla firefox,he tried submitting and this message displayed " your submission is currently in the process of being submitted .To retrieve your confirmation page,click the check submission button below" He said he clicked it twice and nothing happened and the same message appear again.
My question now is that is it the mozilla firefox that refused to display the confirmation page or he hasnt submitted his application yet.He wants to avoid sending multiple entries and scared of disqualification..
Please gurus advice.thanks as i await responses.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
tolyem: Hello Forumites,

I will like to know if the US ban on Nigerians applying for dv 2015 had been lifted?

Lifted ke? Bad language.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2013
If one givs birth after 2NL arrivd what is d nxt step as in who to contact,and wil d baby do medicals,pls how much and pay visa fee also?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jtchamp(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2013
i'm a DV 2014 winner and i have issues that i need help folks

i misplaced my originals of waec, b.cert n LGA while i was in schl
but i got my degree cert and nysc cert.

in my waec i got 5 credits passes excluding Eng. E8, chem. F9.

and i got admitted into the university through remedial programme of the university. will this be acceptable at my interview?

will the photocopies of waec n B.cert be accepted at my interview?
please i need ur help and advice folks
thanking you and cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
jtchamp: i'm a DV 2014 winner and i have issues that i need help folks

i misplaced my originals of waec, b.cert n LGA while i was in schl
but i got my degree cert and nysc cert.

in my waec i got 5 credits passes excluding Eng. E8, chem. F9.

and i got admitted into the university through remedial programme of the university. will this be acceptable at my interview?

will the photocopies of waec n B.cert be accepted at my interview?
please i need ur help and advice folks
thanking you and cheers

@ jtchamp: did u've ur waec original testimony?

@ Anthony loft: who to contact is KCC....yes, the baby will do medical also...visa fees is 330 $...stay bless.

@ olivialuv: I got ur mail, av response ok.

@ all, pls those who add me here, shld add me on fb (abiolaadejumobionala@yahoo.com) cos I don't use 2 open my email all d tym ok. Buh I dey alweys be online on fb.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
just god: Been a while on here, but I'm happy the house has been fun all the way with plenty testimonies.

congrats to those who will be current and those having their interviews soon. Land of opportunities all the way come November by God's grace.

Still just God

Were av u been? R u on fb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.