Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921387 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hi evryone ,I and my family arrived at jacksonville florida on friday midnyt,my question now is how do we go about the processing of our SSN and Green Card.do I need to go 2dia office or jst wait @home for them 2mail me.pls I need a reply asap.thanks in anticipation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2013
DemolaNg:

There is no situation too big for God. People were discouraging me looking at the cost of moving a family of four at once, but with God, I got here and God Has been kind, with honesty, it is better here in an organised system. If your host is nice, you too need to throw away pride and whateva u are in Nigeria behind you and be tolerance to manage the situation. I dont kno how old ur kids are, u need to control them, like I do on my own Tom n Jerry i came with.

Thank, dear, I have teen and to kids. As you rightly say with God all things are possible. We are all depending on Him to lead us through the journey. I saw ur email request and have replied. Be blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello house please I wanna know which mailing company is cheaper and affordable in Nigeria...heard that Dhl is expensive
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
ik.swiss:
Hello house please I wanna know which mailing company is cheaper and affordable in Nigeria...heard that Dhl is expensive

UPS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
ik.swiss:

Wow! It's been a while I've been here. Feels good to come back. Fedex costs N9,580 to mail to KCC. But you haven't stated the cost of the DHL. You only said it's expensive, so no basis for comparison now, it's vague. But that is the price for Fedex. Hope it will help you decide?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thanks bro please do you know there office in abuja
ferdimako:

UPS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
ik.swiss:
Thanks bro please do you know there office in abuja

No but google.com does.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thanks bro remain blessed
ferdimako:

No but google.com does.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hi evryone ,I and my family arrived at jacksonville florida on friday midnyt,my question now is how do we go about the processing of our SSN and Green Card.do I need to go 2dia office or jst wait @home for them 2mail me.pls I need a reply asap.thanks in anticipation.
Go and apply for your SSN at the nearest SSA's office, You will get your GC in 6weeks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 5:29am On Oct 24, 2013
The cheapest way is to send your forms via email. It is quick and safe.
ik.swiss:
Hello house please I wanna I know which mailing company is cheaper and affordable in Nigeria...heard that Dhl is expensive

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by danitee199(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello house,
Those who have already arrived in US, did the immigration officers ask you questions again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Questions on what? I was asked no question. They requested for my packet and that was it.
danitee199: Hello house,
Those who have already arrived in US, did the immigration officers ask you questions again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Help guys, I need ur helpful answers. What letter do we need to do our medicals and process our police report? Is it our appointment letter or is it a letter specially design 4 it(medical/police report). Here is a letter someone told me was to be downloaded and used for d processing. Craving 4 ur helpful reply

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
chiwuike20: Help guys, I need ur helpful answers. What letter do we need to do our medicals and process our police report? Is it our appointment letter or is it a letter specially design 4 it(medical/police report). Here is a letter someone told me was to be downloaded and used for d processing. Craving 4 ur helpful reply

you dont need to download any later. make sure u go to the accredited clinic with ur passport, passport photograph and the money. best wishes
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
joexploit:

you dont need to download any later. make sure u go to the accredited clinic with ur passport, passport photograph and the money. best wishes
Thanks man. I told my sponsor that those things are not needed but he thinks I'm not serious and conceited. Pls, is there any way i can confirm the accredited hospital on the DV website
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bestlaw01: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls house! My̶̲̥̅̊ final destination is Maryland due †o Tђe cost of flight †o Tђe place, someone adviced me †o make a booking †o Chicago and My̶̲̥̅̊ POE and from there get a bus †o Maryland! Pls hope Tђe advise is right? And ♓☺Ϟ•̸ could I get a Bus or train †o Maryland from there. Your contribution will highly Βε appreciated and has a matter of urgency! Thks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bestlaw01: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls house! My̶̲̥̅̊ final destination is Maryland due †o Tђe cost of flight †o Tђe place, someone adviced me †o make a booking †o Chicago and My̶̲̥̅̊ POE and from there †o Maryland by Bus or other means! Hope Tђe advise is right and preferable? 1). What is Tђe best mean †o get there (Maryland) and what are Tђe cost difference. Your contribution will highly Βε appreciated.pls treat as a matter of urgency! Thks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
chiwuike20:
Thanks man. I told my sponsor that those things are not needed but he thinks I'm not serious and conceited. Pls, is there any way i can confirm the accredited hospital on the DV website

Go to http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html
scroll down to 'Preparing for the Medical Examination', from the drop down list, select LGS-Lagos, then click 'Medical Examination button. It should download the pdf,there is where you will get it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Go to http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html
scroll down to 'Preparing for the Medical Examination', from the drop down list, select LGS-Lagos, then click 'Medical Examination button. It should download the pdf,there is where you will get it.
Thanks so much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 1:43am On Oct 27, 2013
Instead of you goin that far, why not book and make Dulles ur POE? There are couple of cheap airlines that fly that route and it's just 45mins to Maryland. Most airlines that fly thru BWI are very expensive

bestlaw01: Pls house! My̶̲̥̅̊ final destination is Maryland due †o Tђe cost of flight †o Tђe place, someone adviced me †o make a booking †o Chicago and My̶̲̥̅̊ POE and from there †o Maryland by Bus or other means! Hope Tђe advise is right and preferable? 1). What is Tђe best mean †o get there (Maryland) and what are Tђe cost difference. Your contribution will highly Βε appreciated.pls treat as a matter of urgency! Thks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Glory be to God,I and my husband finally arrived in Chicago on friday in the evening, I really thank you all that contributed to the success of my journey,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please forunites, there is something disturbing me since my arrival, the sheet that was attached with the yellow envelop that was given to us along with our passport,that sheet was collected from us by the immigration officer at the poe,my question now is that our we not going to use the sheet for our gc processing,your reply is needed urgently,thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
G2Glory:

These photocopies does not include police report? Your answer pls.

I have a birth certificate issued in early 80's but i was born in early 70's. This birth certificate is not the short form & i need someone to help me with what dimension of the long birth certificate is?

Hello sir, hows madam and kids?
How has it been with your NPC stuff and Your interview, hope successful?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fortsucc: Glory be to God,I and my husband finally arrived in Chicago on friday in the evening, I really thank you all that contributed to the success of my journey,God bless you.

Wow, Congrats. Chicago (Chicken Cat Goat) *kidding*. The windy city. Hw's the wind over there? Trust your journey was awesome. Say me well to your hubby. looking forward to joining you guys soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fortsucc: Please forunites, there is something disturbing me since my arrival, the sheet that was attached with the yellow envelop that was given to us along with our passport,that sheet was collected from us by the immigration officer at the poe,my question now is that our we not going to use the sheet for our gc processing,your reply is needed urgently,thanks.

Congrats, God will perfect the rest including gainful employment/career
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Wow, Congrats. Chicago (Chicken Cat Goat) *kidding*. The windy city. Hw's the wind over there? Trust your journey was awesome. Say me well to your hubby. looking forward to joining you guys soon.
Thanks, are you too coming to chicago?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by danitee199(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
chiwuike20:

Go to the hospital with your 2nd letter from NVC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 12:54am On Oct 30, 2013
Fortsucc: Please forunites, there is something disturbing me since my arrival, the sheet that was attached with the yellow envelop that was given to us along with our passport,that sheet was collected from us by the immigration officer at the poe,my question now is that our we not going to use the sheet for our gc processing,your reply is needed urgently,thanks.
dont worry ur gc is been proceed on your arrival, it will be mailed to u on the address given to them when its ready. so relax and enjoy Gods own country, welcome to America
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by danitee199(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Comrades, by God's grace, my family will move out exactly a week today. Do remember us in prayers. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2013
obinnaud:

I am experiencing the same thing here at Houston Texas o. I went to the SSN office at Stancliff Rd Texas only to be told that due to the govt shut dwn, dey cant process new applicants for the SSN. no SSN no driver's license, no job nufin ooo. I just tire.

Hi Obinnaud,

Good day. I hope everything is resolved now & you have fully settled down in Houston.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
TCPonly: Pls. i need ur advice on this, My interview is friday 15 Nov. and i want to do my medical on Monday 11 Nov.
I hope its ok.
bros mine is 14 november and my medical and police report is ready. That 11 when you talk your result go come out on the 15(your interview day ) please bros do it latest you should have it no that 11.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Justme2003: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hello forumites and senior Americans,
My family will be due by December to Houston. Though we are trying to search for Apartment for a family of 6 online but yet will need the assistance of seniors over there so as not to be frauded.
Forumites already settle in Houston should please assist by sending me a PM on how to contact for tangible discussion both for arrival, documentation and settling down.
Looking forward to an helper!

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.