Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! (676 Views)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (3)! / My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! by dr2103: 11:18am On May 01, 2012
Glancing at my watch again, i decided i could still spare a minute or two. Quickly, I reached for the camera in my bag and walked towards him.
'hmph hmph!' I cleared my throat.
'Hi!'
He looked at me with his big brown eyes. Damn! he's cuter than I thought.
'Hi!'
'How are you and how have you been? it's been a while!'
I offered myself a sit and ordered me a drink.
you're doing fine, loretta! I assured myself.
'Fine! Fine!'
He seemed perplexed. He should, anyway.
The waiter served the drink.
'Thanks! yeah, so what have you been up to? you forgot to drop your digitss the other day and 'm so glad we're meeting again.'
'excuse me?'
Uh oh! it isn't working, dammit!
'I don't know you.'
I took a sip from my drink.
Think Loretta! Think!
'Aren't you Alfred? The guy who um. . . whose picture I took last Saturday at the beach. You said you were a model and we discussed about you modelling for a friend of mine.. . . .'
'Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down, Lady photographer. Slow down.'
I nodded my head stupidly.
Damn it! What am I doing here? I should be somewhere else now and I'm trying to make out lies because I'm stuck on this guy. What in the world is wrong with you Loretta?
He's talking to you Loretta!
And I'm listening to him, dammit!
But you aren't answering!
'Hello!’
He waved his hands in front of me. Sexy long hands, he’s got.
Well, stop it already! I can see you and I can hear you!''
'Sure!' I finally responded. 'You know what? I'm so sorry! I'm so very sorry! I kinda have this issue with faces. I don't remember faces. But you just seened much like that Alfred guy with your build and size, you know?!
I laughed dryly to hide my stupidity. Surprisingly, he smiled at me. Was he amused, or thinking me stupid? Whatever!
'I kinda forgot there are so many huge bulky looking dudes around. Ha Ha! I gotta go now. I’m Sorry for wasting your time.'
I hurriedly gulped down the remainder of my drink to wet my dry throat.
Damn it loretta! I hope you walk out of this restaurant like a lady that you are!
Ready, set, go!
I stood up on my wobbly feet and made to walk out with the remaining pride I had left in me.
‘Cha cha!’
'Excuse me?!' His sexy voice called out.
Damn! What is it now?
I took my time to turn around.
'Me?'
'Yeah. You kinda left something behind.' He shifted his gaze to my camera which I left on the table.
'Oh, thanks!'
'Can I get a shot?'
'Really? Oh sure!'
I raised the camera to my eye like an expert. I was happy.
'ok, ready?'
'sure!'
'nah common! give me a real smile! hmmm mmm! no! no! a little bit more! common, you can do better!'
On and on I teased him, until I got him bursting out in laughter and damn! He looked a whole lot cuter when he laughed!
I took 5 shots of him in 2 minutes.
‘Ok now! . . . ‘
‘Here’s my card. Just ring me up whenever they are ready. I kinda have to go now.’
He stood up to go.
‘Alright! It was really nice meeting you Mr. Alfred. . . .’
‘It’s Michael, not Alfred!’
‘Oh my bad! Mr. Micheal. Hope to see you soon.’
‘Same here, Miss. . . .’
‘Loretta!’
‘Right. So, see you soon. Bye!’
‘Yeah, bye.’
No shakes, no hugs. Hm, weird one!
When he was out and gone, I almost screamed out in delight.
Yeah baby, you did it! You got him hooked too, no doubt
Ok so, what’s the next step?
Omg Loretta, You forgot about Larry!

Dr2103.
Re: My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! by ijebabe: 9:31pm On May 01, 2012
Pls don't keep me waiting long smiley
Re: My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! by dealordea(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2012
No dulling!! Still a fan!! Don't keep us waiting!! Expecting episode 3, still on season 1..lol
Re: My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! by dr2103: 6:31am On May 02, 2012
I won't. smiley
Thanks for reading. smiley
Re: My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! by Nobody: 6:35am On May 02, 2012
Congratulations!! is it a boy, a girl or both?

May God bless the new bouncing baby!

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy In Men: Should We Fear? / Reasons For Heart Break! / Ladies And Pregnancy Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.