Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian (21323 Views)

What Buahri Told Voice Of America(VOA) But, Never Said On CNN / Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian, Daily Trust Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by gabman700: 11:06am On May 02, 2012
webdezzi: Goodluck Jonathan is definitely incapable of ruling this country.

i mean, you have these guys in custody, not 1 not 2 but many, and yet they aren't talking.
Goodluck is a joker.

How hard is it to get abu qaqa or dardar to sit on a hot plate or insert hot needle in his willie till he starts talking
then you arrest more, the more starts talking, then you get more till they are out of our midst.
We need these religious bastards out of our midst.

@webdezzi
it's nt alwys dat easy 2 drill information out 4rm these animals 'cos terrorism always has this tall heirarchy dat subordinates dont hav access 2 highly ranked ones.
D few info dey cld quiz out 4rm them cant be enof.
I jst hope dey catch a big fish sooner.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Nobody: 11:06am On May 02, 2012
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2012
NEVER SEPERATE JIHADISM FROM MODERATISM IN ISLAM! THESE GUYS ARE SICK! MENTALLY!!!
ANIMALS!!!!!!!!...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2012

i mean, you have these guys in custody, not 1 not 2 but many, and yet they aren't talking.
Goodluck is a joker.

How hard is it to get abu qaqa or dardar to sit on a hot plate or insert hot needle in his willie till he starts talking
then you arrest more, the more starts talking, then you get more till they are out of our midst.

sad

Goodluck is a joker.

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2012
I THINK SINCE THESE PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO DIE!, THEY SHOULD BE PROPERLY KILLED ABSOLUTELY BUT IN A WAY IN WHICH THEY CANT TAKE ANY LIVES!
THAT WAY, NO VIRGINS!!!...
ANIMALS!!!!!...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2012
APPARENTLY THEIR ALLAH IS SO WEAK HE NEEDS A BUNCH OF IMBECILES TO COME AND FIGHT FOR HIM!.. YUCK!!!!!!...
THIS IS NOT THE SAME GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH OH!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2012
Faraidi: you are the son/daughter of a bastard idiot
YOU AN OCCULTIST!!!!!!!...
MUSLIMI!!!
LOLZ!!!...!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by lagoshost(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2012
This is nonsense, i have told them before now.lets divide this country and they have refused to hear.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2012
I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT ANIMAL MOHAMMED SHOULD BE INSULTED THE MORE! FOR GIVING THE WORLD THIS PROBLEMATIC RELIGION! HE MUST HAVE BEEN HIGH ON SOME CHEAP AFGHANISTAN OPIUM WHEN WRITING THAT BULLSH*T/HATE SPEECH; THE QUARAN!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by shagaman: 11:47am On May 02, 2012
APPARENTLY THEIR ALLAH IS SO WEAK HE NEEDS A BUNCH OF IMBECILES TO COME AND FIGHT FOR HIM!.. YUCK!!!!!!...

@kay-1one ,Having access to the internetdoesnt mean you should type jaggons...Ur level of intelligence is below par. BE REASONABLE AND GROW UP.

When America invaded Iraq looking for weapons and killing innocent people,no news paper reported it that
a christian leader attacked a country.
Lets face the truth Religion isnt the problem here.its more of political cleansing.
The attacks increased immediately GEJ announced he would run in 2015
The country is weak,the president is weak.
We need all go our seperate ways
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Ayatullah(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2012
With this Boko Haram Video, any nation that call the bluff of this group is doing so at her own peril. The dialogue door should never be closed if there is sincerity in saving Nigerians from unnecessary deaths.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Killcabal(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2012
No cause 4 control, everytin is under alarm.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by obxddon(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2012
THE GOVERNEMNT SABI THESE PEOPLE...NA SIMPLE SOMETIN DEM NO WAN MAKE CHRISTIAN DEY DEIR LAND ABI...THEN MAKE WE LEAVE THEIR LAND FOR THEM AND COME BACK HOME AND MAKE SURE THEY TOO LEAVE THIS PLACE...BUT IN THE MEAN TIME "I got mine,I hope you you got yourself one too".....I mean A Gun
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by lapota: 12:32pm On May 02, 2012
Seconded.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2012
shagaman: APPARENTLY THEIR ALLAH IS SO WEAK HE NEEDS A BUNCH OF IMBECILES TO COME AND FIGHT FOR HIM!.. YUCK!!!!!!...

@kay-1one ,Having access to the internetdoesnt mean you should type jaggons...Ur level of intelligence is below par. BE REASONABLE AND GROW UP.

When America invaded Iraq looking for weapons and killing innocent people,no news paper reported it that
a christian leader attacked a country.
Lets face the truth Religion isnt the problem here.its more of political cleansing.
The attacks increased immediately GEJ announced he would run in 2015
The country is weak,the president is weak.
We need all go our seperate ways
YOU ARE FROM CHAD I SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by BlueMurder(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2012
toba: since these folks acknowledges themselves as muslims and have the devilish act of not forgiving an offense that's 10 years old, then i think Islam is a religion for evil pple, murderers and terrorists.

The transcript says it all. How many times has Jesus and God been openly abused without any christian fighting back? God in the bible says vengeance is his. May be the quran says otherwise

Your thought process is not much different from that of the terrorists whose evil deeds you find it convenient to tar the entire Muslims with. So because an isolated group kills and maims in the name of Islam, you conclude gleefully that they are Muslims and rush in an undignified manner to spew such rubbish? Should it then be appropriate for me to say that Christianity is an evil religion on account of the number of Christians caught in Muslim robes trying to burn up churches? Or that Christianity encourages murder on account of the mass murder of 77 persons by a Norwegian who claims to be a member of the Knight Templars, working hard to rid Europe of Muslims?

You are better of directing your energy to calling on the President to unmask the sponsors of this terrorists without further ado. Or have you forgotten that he said he knew them?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by SNCOQ3(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2012
Take it or leave it, This sect has declared war on every civilized people of this country; The real question is how do we respond in kind to defend the weak and helpless in the face of government incompetence?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by gentleoyink: 1:10pm On May 02, 2012
You guys should be careful! mind the way you talk about 'Islam' on Nairaland, before them come Bomb am for una.

But wait o wey Naira
land dey sef?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by dansmog(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2012
gbadexy:
idiots would open their mouth and abuse ALLAH that simply means THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR in Arabic just ? different languages have different name for HIM.
you might be right thank GOD you said ALLAH and not JESUS CHRIST. maybe the India, Chinese, Thailand and other man made gods worshiper in their own language have a name for ALLAH in their language. go and read this book from a muslim scholar "moshay" title = "WHO IS THIS ALLAH" and "MY REPLY" then am sure you will know what to do next. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY. ACCEPT HIM TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by jude33084(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2012
Ganys:
I have been waiting for you, i know you will bark at any slight oppurtunity.Everyone knows that the view of this people doesnt represent islam and the leader of Muslim Ummah denounced them times without number.
Ok, Should we blame christianity for the offences committed by the Popular Condemned Criminal, Rev King. At least, he must have read bible before committing such crime too. Every religion have its own extremist. Stop blaming islam for the activities of Criminals called Boko Haram. Tell your retardeen President to put Nigeria in order....Enough of this Bigots

Mr. Man I believe that you r venging your anger on the wrong person. Pls turn to BH which is now a branch of muslims in Nigeria and tell them to stop killing innocent people.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 02, 2012
guttentag:
Lagos population is more than [b]200M [/b]if not more than, just imagine other states

Speechless.

solomon111: You are a fool!
Brainwashed second class citizen!
Are you a first class citizen in Nigeria?
Poor man in a poor nation; God's humorless joke.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 02, 2012
Tusky44:
What a stupid old wh0re abroad you are indeed.

Me and your sister share the same corner.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Whymee: 1:23pm On May 02, 2012
Video of this kind is not helping situations like this.

The post read "BOKO HARAM RELEASES VIDEO ON THISDAY BOMBING THREATINGS TO ATTACK VOA, GUARDIAN...."

Dear NL let's be sincere to ourselves, in a video of 18 mins, less than 38 seconds shows evidence pointing to the post, remaining seconds shows Muslims praying, given sermons, commercial activities in the north, okada riot, video after math of the THISDAY bombing as recorded by other media, channels, pandemonium at various bombs scenes etc.

What actually is the aim of this video, to link Islam to BH?

Yet the poster says the video was posted by BH on YouTube.

Am not saying BH does not exist, but authenticity of this video is questionable and bias

Sincerity of this video stopped when the actual bombing of the thisday building took place around 37 second of the video.
Immediately after the real bombing, a commentary started and the commentator not seen all throughout the rest of the video.

Does every man that speaks Arabic language a Muslim?
I can also bet it that the translator is also a non Muslim

Is this post really geniune with the attached video.

Video and commentaries like these is actually not helping PEACE, but it's Killing PEACE

This video is fabricated to cause more harm that good between Christians and Muslim.

THINK WISELY.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2012
BlueMurder:

Your thought process is not much different from that of the terrorists whose evil deeds you find it convenient to tar the entire Muslims with. So because an isolated group kills and maims in the name of Islam, you conclude gleefully that they are Muslims and rush in an undignified manner to spew such rubbish? Should it then be appropriate for me to say that Christianity is an evil religion on account of the number of Christians caught in Muslim robes trying to burn up churches? Or that Christianity encourages murder on account of the mass murder of 77 persons by a Norwegian who claims to be a member of the Knight Templars, working hard to rid Europe of Muslims?

You are better of directing your energy to calling on the President to unmask the sponsors of this terrorists without further ado. Or have you forgotten that he said he knew them?
YOU DONT HAVE SENSE THATS ALL I CAN TELL YOU! TRYING TO CONNECT A POLITICAL RIGHT WINGER TO CHRISTIANITY! WHERE HE GETS HIS INSPIRATION IS YOUR OWN CONCERN! A BARELY NON EXISTENT GROUP/ASSOCIATION!!!...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What is the point of posting a video if 75% of it's viewers can't understand the language?
No translation of any sort?

Anywaz, Nigerian has 150m ppl, 1m will die this year due to natural causes. More will die due to man-made chaoes such as boko haram fanatics.

Ngozi could accidentally choke on her akpu. Lola could very well , ya know. . . .

It's all good to view this from 3k+ miles tho, all good.
ASHAWO ITALY!!!!!...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by ayoyemiolatunde: 1:27pm On May 02, 2012
this muslims are just just crazy... Cos i dont see y on earth i wud be a muslim with this grave attitude...

Who is God now? and who are the followers.

Thank God i am saved from this stupid muslim religion of violence that dont have respect for human lives.
femojie:
Seconded
gbadexy: @toba.
You are obviously not very intelligent or you are not much different from these islamic fanatics.out of over 1 billion muslims,some dissident group express their understanding of islam and you take them to speak for the whole islamic community.didnt your read the part where they said some religious leaders came out earlier to forgive them?besides any objective person would know that behind all these islamic terrorist there are political ideology,is it palestinians that feel america helped the isrealite to make them refugees,or talibans that were ousted from power or iraqi insurgents that started after gulf war?and what better way to recruit people to fight political war than to exploit their religion,didnt the pope do it during the crusade when he felt threatened by the spread of islam?or are u not enlightened enough to know that the pope was the most influential man who uses religion to control the kings in europe by excommunicating a kingdom which eventually causes the people to revolt due to the belief that they would not enter heaven if the recalled bishop didnt bless their marriage,birth and death.do you know how many people were automatically burnt at the stake for hearsay becauae they expressed different view from what the church believe?or for mere suspicion of witchcraft,science?why do you think there a1 catholic and protestant,do you have an idea of the casuality of the resulting battle between the red rose and white rose leading to emigration to america.
dont be lazy and get your facts.some idiots would open their mouth and abuse ALLAH that simply means THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR un arabic just ? different languages have different name for HIM.

Can u now see badexy is actually not intelligent?

this muslims are just just crazy... Cos i dont see y on earth i wud be a muslim with this grave attitude...

Who is God now? and who are the followers.

Thank God i am saved from this stupid muslim religion of violence that dont have respect for human lives.
femojie:
Seconded
You are obviously not very intelligent or you are not much different from these islamic fanatics.out of over 1 billion muslims,some dissident group express their understanding of islam and you take them to speak for the whole islamic community.didnt your read the part where they said some religious leaders came out earlier to forgive them?besides any objective person would know that behind all these islamic terrorist there are political ideology,is it palestinians that feel america helped the isrealite to make them refugees,or talibans that were ousted from power or iraqi insurgents that started after gulf war?and what better way to recruit people to fight political war than to exploit their religion,didnt the pope do it during the crusade when he felt threatened by the spread of islam?or are u not enlightened enough to know that the pope was the most influential man who uses religion to control the kings in europe by excommunicating a kingdom which eventually causes the people to revolt due to the belief that they would not enter heaven if the recalled bishop didnt bless their marriage,birth and death.do you know how many people were automatically burnt at the stake for hearsay becauae they expressed different view from what the church believe?or for mere suspicion of witchcraft,science?why do you think there a1 catholic and protestant,do you have an idea of the casuality of the resulting battle between the red rose and white rose leading to emigration to america.
dont be lazy and get your facts.some idiots would open their mouth and abuse ALLAH that simply means THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR un arabic just ? different languages have different name for HIM.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by jude33084(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2012
BlueMurder:

You have spoken maturedly my friend. It is now becoming very clear that BH is a political tool hiding under the shades of Islamm Shame on them.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by kay1one(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2012
Ganys:
I have been waiting for you, i know you will bark at any slight oppurtunity.Everyone knows that the view of this people doesnt represent islam and the leader of Muslim Ummah denounced them times without number.
Ok, Should we blame christianity for the offences committed by the Popular Condemned Criminal, Rev King. At least, he must have read bible before committing such crime too. Every religion have its own extremist. Stop blaming islam for the activities of Criminals called Boko Haram. Tell your retardeen President to put Nigeria in order....Enough of this Bigots
STORY!!! DENOUNCE AT THE FRONT!, SHAKE HANDS AT THE BACK!!!
NO BE TODAY! YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY WAITING FOR THE EASIEST OPTION!; NIGERIA OR BOKO HARAM STATE! ANYONE THAT WORKS FINE!!! MCHEWWW!!!...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by babyjaneO: 1:45pm On May 02, 2012
I don't blame dem at all sad
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by onyengbu: 1:46pm On May 02, 2012
Whymee: Video of this kind is not helping situations like this.

The post read "BOKO HARAM RELEASES VIDEO ON THISDAY BOMBING THREATINGS TO ATTACK VOA, GUARDIAN...."

Dear NL let's be sincere to ourselves, in a video of 18 mins, less than 38 seconds shows evidence pointing to the post, remaining seconds shows Muslims praying, given sermons, commercial activities in the north, okada riot, video after math of the THISDAY bombing as recorded by other media, channels, pandemonium at various bombs scenes etc.

What actually is the aim of this video, to link Islam to BH?

Yet the poster says the video was posted by BH on YouTube.

Am not saying BH does not exist, but authenticity of this video is questionable and bias

Sincerity of this video stopped when the actual bombing of the thisday building took place around 37 second of the video.
Immediately after the real bombing, a commentary started and the commentator not seen all throughout the rest of the video.

Does every man that speaks Arabic language a Muslim?
I can also bet it that the translator is also a non Muslim

Is this post really geniune with the attached video.

Video and commentaries like these is actually not helping PEACE, but it's Killing PEACE

This video is fabricated to cause more harm that good between Christians and Muslim.

THINK WISELY.

Are you saying Boko Haram did not bomb Thisday?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Denn(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2012
guttentag:

Lagos population is more than 200M if not more than, just imagine other states.

Source please....and can you assist with the population of Kano, Ibadan and Abuja as well.

If Only Lagos is 200m, then the whole nation should be above a Billion....
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 02, 2012

Nig.ga please! The crusades were defensive wars. They were not fought by an expansionistic, imperialistic Christiandom but rather by a Christiandom that was at that time shrinking being slowly but overwhelmed by the advancing islamic empires. They were the west response τ̅ȍ d muslims aggression & conquest of fully two-thirds of the Christian world. The main event that led τ̅ȍ the crusade was the Turkish conquest of most of Christian Asia Minor (modern turkey). The Christian emperor in Constantinople faced with the loss of half of his empire, appealed for help from the energetic Europeans.

Islam bears as much complicity in the violence of the crusades as the europeans do both in methodology Ƌπϑ in root cause. Indeed, Islam marched across the middle middle east & north africa in d centuries preceding the crusades was drenched in the blood of thousands, possibly millions of the native people who were slaughtered as the Arabs made their way from Egypt τ̅ȍ spain in the 8th century. The islamic conquest that led τ̅ȍ the crusades were not achieved by sanctity but by WARS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign / Ken Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa Jnr Dies At 48 / I Will Serve Buhari As A Cleaner Or Messenger – Former Senator, Udoedehe (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.