Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria (26182 Views)

Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It / Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by adiosgracias(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2012
L u c i d:
Delete this thread pls! SMH. What's next? Which cell phone is the best to use in Nigeria?
.bro u were harsh o sad cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by afrikanns: 7:54pm On May 03, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:
Forget! !!I saw ZAIN/AIRTEL latest modem and I don't like it at all and mind you,this is my area of speciality and don't try to tackle me............

U dont like it or its performance isnt satisfactorily cos one man's meat is poison to another man.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by Gudme: 7:57pm On May 03, 2012
Pls guys i beg anybody with ideals about multi links...i just subscribed today about 11am and dey told me it will start wrking an hour time but is not until now it's not working.pls help me am very mad...b4 i go scatter dier office 2morrow
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by bigfat: 8:34pm On May 03, 2012
MOBITEL 4G IS GREAT BUT NA GBESE ....NA WAH 30K PER MONTH UNLIMITED lol[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by mykali(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2012
has anybody heard of SWIFT 4G BROADBAND? they seem to only work in Lagos though
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by nbltech(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2012
Buy 3.5G/4G ZTE/HUAWEI UNIVERSAL MODEMs as low as N5,999 .and enjoy d opportunity of changing from one network to another.

Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by blackborn7(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

How much is it?

If it amounts to 25,000,I advise you to go and get MTN MIFI cuz it will do such a purpose perfectly
[bold] im not sure if it will amount to that price because of d high rate in technology. If it is suitable over there u can go on and get. It wil here also. [/bold]
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by hammedkola(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2012
Just buy etisalat easy blaze, because it's speed is 3.75G unlike others that are 3.5G. Unlock it to use all network and enjoy surfing
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by Korrection(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2012
I swear all na fraud.....the government should do something about it.......
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by Korrection(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2012
I have been moving from one corner of the room to another..searching for network...who sai??....when you read this thread ..youll be able to know how frustrated nigerians are....i just came back from a golf tournament in Kenya...i swear them dey blaze internet there...why 9ja ??
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by betrani(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2012
Don't listen to these guyz! We should be talking abt the most stable ntwk interms of Internet services: i would advice u to go for anytin etisalat! Its super! Imagine a Nokia X2-01 successfully completing a 584mb file over a period of 3hrs on etisalat netwk without any failures! I use that Installation file on my laptop nw! Thats stability for u! No wifi, edge, gprs or 3g Dwntime! done this shit a couple of times

1 Like

Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by agiboma(f): 10:13pm On May 03, 2012
etisalat
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by fleps(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2012
Abeg o o! Na corper me I be o! And thankGod for this thread at a time like dis cuz i even went to MTN ofice here, yestaday, in Sapele, Delta State n their plans no favour me at all in terms of PRICE (recharging it monthly) n TIME (as per NCCF family house morning n night devotion tinz)! I cant stay awake ova nite to browse na n stil go PPA (bt e cheap o! #2500). Other plans cost for me! Then again, i saw starcomms plan, i rejoiced cuz me i be downloads pesin n i nid unlimited data bt continuity com cost o o! D same price again! I reseached on n saw Airtel's 1GB for 3k monthly, 24/7. So i tot of buying starcomms, browse 4 one month n do all ma downloads, anti virus, pc, software update, videos, mp3 downloads etc. Then unlock, n continue with Airtel 1GB 24/7 mobile plan 4 3k. Bt alas! Starcomms modems, wen unlocked, stil cnt be used wit oda sims, even airtel. I wept in ma heart! So plz i beg to sit n learn frm u guys n how i cn help maself n odas also!
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by Saddam: 1:13am On May 04, 2012
Supports GLO MTN AIRTEL

Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:10am On May 04, 2012
Best Modem or no best modem

Just consider your network area,your wallet and consult expert before choosing the modem you will go for.

1 Like

Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:16am On May 04, 2012
fleps: Abeg o o! Na corper me I be o! And thankGod for this thread at a time like dis cuz i even went to MTN ofice here, yestaday, in Sapele, Delta State n their plans no favour me at all in terms of PRICE (recharging it monthly) n TIME (as per NCCF family house morning n night devotion tinz)! I cant stay awake ova nite to browse na n stil go PPA (bt e cheap o! #2500). Other plans cost for me! Then again, i saw starcomms plan, i rejoiced cuz me i be downloads pesin n i nid unlimited data bt continuity com cost o o! D same price again! I reseached on n saw Airtel's 1GB for 3k monthly, 24/7. So i tot of buying starcomms, browse 4 one month n do all ma downloads, anti virus, pc, software update, videos, mp3 downloads etc. Then unlock, n continue with Airtel 1GB 24/7 mobile plan 4 3k. Bt alas! Starcomms modems, wen unlocked, stil cnt be used wit oda sims, even airtel. I wept in ma heart! So plz i beg to sit n learn frm u guys n how i cn help maself n odas also!

It cant be unlocked and if that is the case,go and buy and use it for 1 month and whatever you want to do with and then sell it and use the money to buy the AIRTEL you've planned and mind you,buy airtel Izap............................
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:17am On May 04, 2012
fleps: Abeg o o! Na corper me I be o! And thankGod for this thread at a time like dis cuz i even went to MTN ofice here, yestaday, in Sapele, Delta State n their plans no favour me at all in terms of PRICE (recharging it monthly) n TIME (as per NCCF family house morning n night devotion tinz)! I cant stay awake ova nite to browse na n stil go PPA (bt e cheap o! #2500). Other plans cost for me! Then again, i saw starcomms plan, i rejoiced cuz me i be downloads pesin n i nid unlimited data bt continuity com cost o o! D same price again! I reseached on n saw Airtel's 1GB for 3k monthly, 24/7. So i tot of buying starcomms, browse 4 one month n do all ma downloads, anti virus, pc, software update, videos, mp3 downloads etc. Then unlock, n continue with Airtel 1GB 24/7 mobile plan 4 3k. Bt alas! Starcomms modems, wen unlocked, stil cnt be used wit oda sims, even airtel. I wept in ma heart! So plz i beg to sit n learn frm u guys n how i cn help maself n odas also!

It cant be unlocked and if that is the case,go and buy and use it for 1 month and whatever you want to do with and then sell it and use the money to buy the AIRTEL you've planned and mind you,buy airtel Izap............................
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:25am On May 04, 2012
betrani: Don't listen to these guyz! We should be talking abt the most stable ntwk interms of Internet services: i would advice u to go for anytin etisalat! Its super! Imagine a Nokia X2-01 successfully completing a 584mb file over a period of 3hrs on etisalat netwk without any failures! I use that Installation file on my laptop nw! Thats stability for u! No wifi, edge, gprs or 3g Dwntime! done this shit a couple of times

Imagine! !!Nokia X2-01 is a java phone with no 3G nor 3.5G network and etisalat?

It depends on area/location sha but I can't recommend it.......................
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:30am On May 04, 2012
gmc.biz:
The best modem to use is either Glo netpro modem, mtn fastlink, or any modem at all, but preferably a huawei product is the best..
there is also the wiifi router which u can use to connect up to 5 computers at once

Who told you that Huawei is the best?

ZTE is still the best and concerning the wifi router that connect up to 5 computers or let us simply say any device be it iphone,backberry and lots more that has wifi for us not confuse fellas and are you reffering to MTN MIFI?
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:38am On May 04, 2012
Gud.me:
Pls guys i beg anybody with ideals about multi links...i just subscribed today about 11am and dey told me it will start wrking an hour time but is not until now it's not working.pls help me am very mad...b4 i go scatter dier office 2morrow

which of their modem and what subscription?

Is it the 1x 3G modem or EVDO stylish or that one that has 1X,EVDO,CDMA & HYBRID?

I could be of help..............................................................
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:41am On May 04, 2012
afrikanns: .

U dont like it or its performance isnt satisfactorily cos one man's meat is poison to another man.[color=#000000][/color]

It's performance isn't satisfactory and it's been made in china and I'm reffering to their latest 3.5G ZTE modem
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:44am On May 04, 2012
Korrection: I have been moving from one corner of the room to another..searching for network...who sai??....when you read this thread ..youll be able to know how frustrated nigerians are....i just came back from a golf tournament in Kenya...i swear them dey blaze internet there...why 9ja ??

No mind us but remember that we Nigerians too dey surf the Net and na we dey yahoo pass and imagine all those IP tunneling softwares that most of them do use as it do suck our Internet connection......
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:46am On May 04, 2012
blackborn7: [bold] im not sure if it will amount to that price because of d high rate in technology. If it is suitable over there u can go on and get. It wil here also. [/bold]

Do you mean MTN MIFI?

It is N25,000 now and it's that way because it is portable and you can carry it to anywhere and it is like it is using their hynet service which is superb.......................................
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:50am On May 04, 2012
bigfat: MOBITEL 4G IS GREAT BUT NA GBESE ....NA WAH 30K PER MONTH UNLIMITED lol[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

You can tunnel it into a wireless connection and use it to make more money in your locality by making it available for people around you that are interested in it and can just start a superb cybercafe with it......................
Re: Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 4:35am On May 04, 2012
ebamma: please i need reasonable answers

I just explained the complete step by step to take here at

https://www.nairaland.com/929604/best-modem-nigeria-guides-which

Check it out now smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download Season Movies Free Online With IDM. / Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription / You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.