Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. (6052 Views)

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Happy Birthday IDOWUOGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 12:48am On May 03, 2012
Lakers lead series 2 0. Worth creating thread more than this piece of shittty thread.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 6:46am On May 03, 2012
REALITY101: Lakers lead series 2 0. Worth creating thread more than this piece of shittty thread.

Oh No! Who on earth let this drunk lose again?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by kilimanjaro(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2012
But OP, what give u the assurance that JAYBEE =SEXKILLS = IDOWUOGBO?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by mykejones(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2012
Guys,i tink it's time u al lay down ur swords and let bygone be bygone.
I'v seen more than 5 different people attacking this same guy on different threads,and atleast,one thread evry day since last week. E don do. Serious.
At first,it kinda looked facinating,but it does look stale this days.
U guys shd ignore each others posts and threads,it'l probably work.
Biko!
Your actions have soiled the Romance section so much it now reek of odors frm ur numerous fights. The section isn't all about killz,he's not the only member here,so u guys shd jus drop it already.
Seun,pls,do call evryone to order. You shd probably open a thread to adress this.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2012
When you are tired of discussing killz, he'll still be here, doing his thing. . . Even more reloaded.

So keep on banging your head.

I'm PROBLEMATIK! cool cool
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by seedord247(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2012
smh *****
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2012
NEWSPAPER REVIEW **clears throat** from the Vanguard newspaper- Eko football brings benitez to lagos

-woman sets co- wife on fire in Ebonyi
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38am On May 03, 2012
kilimanjaro: But OP, what give u the assurance that JAYBEE =SEXKILLS = IDOWUOGBO?

Ask again o! Padi mi
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by cowgurl: 8:42am On May 03, 2012
mykejones: Guys,i tink it's time u al lay down ur swords and let bygone be bygone.
I'v seen more than 5 different people attacking this same guy on different threads,and atleast,one thread evry day since last week. E don do. Serious.
At first,it kinda looked facinating,but it does look stale and disgusting this days.
U guys shd ignore each others posts and threads,it'l probably work.
Biko!
Your actions have soiled the Romance section so much it now reek of odors frm ur numerous fights. The section isn't all about killz,he's not the only member here,so u guys shd jus drop it already.
Seun,pls,do call evryone to order. You shd probably open a thread to adress this.
SECONDED
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by cowgurl: 8:45am On May 03, 2012
bennyraz: NEWSPAPER REVIEW **clears throat** from the Vanguard newspaper- Eko football brings benitez to lagos

-woman sets co- wife on fire in Ebonyi
Please give us the news in details after this song by Drake # Headline#
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by cowgurl: 8:47am On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ask again o! Padi mi
Badosky, greetings.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 9:11am On May 03, 2012
Smh undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28am On May 03, 2012
cowgurl:
Badosky, greetings.
Bebe I c u o! Wey mama goldie na? Did u make her log out completely? shocked
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by kilimanjaro(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ask again o! Padi mi
Padi e, i tire for people O.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by MrsChima(f): 10:51am On May 03, 2012
Sexkillz is Jaybee?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jaybee...Sexkillz....Idow....Whoever! I am so sorry for sending you such raunchy and steaming stories. I thought you were an old man with Erecticle Dysfunction and Swollen Nutsitis.

Please discard all of my erotic stories I forwarded to you. wink cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Sexkillz is Jaybee?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jaybee...Sexkillz....Idow....Whoever! I am so sorry for sending you such raunchy and steaming stories. I thought you were an old man with Erecticle Dysfunction and Swollen Nutsitis.

Please discard all of my erotic stories I forwarded to you. wink cry cry lipsrsealed
undecided undecided angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by MrsChima(f): 11:39am On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:
undecided undecided angry
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by dani1luv: 11:47am On May 03, 2012
wtf!!! angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 2:01pm On May 03, 2012
kilimanjaro: But OP, what give u the assurance that JAYBEE =SEXKILLS = IDOWUOGBO?

101% sure with Evidence,
That's why Jaybee aka Sexkillz aka Idowuogbo kept on hiding my post and locking my threads, tell jaybee/sexkills/idowuogbo to open my post of yesterday then see enough evidence in there.

On the contrary, you don't need to go far, Read carefully from page one of this thread and see enough evidencies for yourself.

Jaybee/sexkillz/idowuogbo, locked this thread yesterday but Seun unlocked it 'cus they knew is was frustrated that I caught him impersonating as 3 different people.

~Killz~:
When you are tired of discussing killz, he'll still be here, doing his thing. . . Even more reloaded.

So keep on banging your head.

I'm PROBLEMATIK! cool cool

He fuc*king son of an exconvict, jaybee idowuogbo sexkills haven't I warned you never to post in my thread again.

Stinking petty thief with his gayyish fingers.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Oh No! Who on earth let this drunk lose again?

Bleep you madrefucker
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 03, 2012
Did seun really choose to reopen a thread like this that is pretty meaningless. . .
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 3:08pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Bleep you madrefucker

Oh No!
i thought those LAMATA guys paacked you alongside the waste bin.
so what on earth are you still doing here?

weave commot before i spit for your eye.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:18pm On May 03, 2012
How can Jaybee be Idowuogbo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Oh No!
i thought those LAMATA guys paacked you alongside the waste bin.
so what on earth are you still doing here?

weave commot before i spit for your eye.

Arshole
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by cowgurl: 6:43pm On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bebe I c u o! Wey mama goldie na? Did u make her log out completely? shocked
grin grin ; abeg free goldie Badosky, na 1 of dos tins. News Flash: she de among d contestants 4 BBA now, so wish er luck.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 7:04pm On May 03, 2012
cowgurl: grin grin ; abeg free goldie Badosky, na 1 of dos tins. News Flash: she de among d contestants 4 BBA now, so wish er luck.

Heard the next BB will allow homosexuals from countries to represent. Our very own Jaybee Sexkillz Idowuogbo will do us Really proud there.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Heard the next BB will allow homosexuals from countries to represent. Our very own Jaybee Sexkillz Idowuogbo will do us Really proud there.
No. . . Your father will be representing. . . Your father is so gay, your mother wears straps to fcck him from behind. He cant even hav[i]e[/i] sex with a woman to save his own life! Who else should we nominate if not him? wink

It's time to lock this thread the hard way! cool
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 7:19pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

No. . . Your father will be representing. . . You father is so gay, your mother wears straps to fcck him from behind. He cant even hav[i]e[/i] sex with a woman to save his own life! Who else should we nominate if not him? wink

It's time to lock this thread the hard way! cool

Hey klepto jaybee sexKillzidowuogbo, Most randy gay, shop lifter son of a Bleep*ing exconvict, are you so hurt now that you want to lock the thread a second time?

You can't even hide your frustration again. I thought you claimed you weren't jaybee or idowuogbo so what's the "locking for".

I thought I told you when I finally have your time, you will be forced to change you username and run away.

You felt cool insulting everyone in the past right? This marks the end to all that crap.

When last did you go visit (lips sealed) we will leave that for another day.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Hey klepto jaybee sexKillzidowuogbo, Most randy ga, shop lifter son of a Bleep*ing exconvict, are you so hurt now that you want to lock the thread a second time?

You can't even hide your frustration again. I thought you claimed you weren't jaybee or idowuogbo so what's the "locking for".

I thought I told you when I finally have your time, you will be forced to change you username and run away.

You felt cool insulting everyone in the past right? This marks the end to all that crap.

When last did you go visit (lips sealed) we will leave that for another day.
Lame sh[i]i[/i]t. . . Just like your father! May thunder fire and discombobulate your father's left scrotum for raising an idi[i]o[/i]t. . . You!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 7:32pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:
Lame sh[i]i[/i]t. . . Just like your father! May thunder fire and discombobulate your father's left scrotum for raising an idi[i]o[/i]t. . . You!

And was it that same thunder that fired your father that made in serve jail term or the same thunder that fired your fingers that made you shoplift?

Frustrated gayyish son of a freaking retar*ded LovePeddler.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2012
The day i change usernames will be the day your father stops being gay. . . And we both know your father swore to die a gay goat. . . cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by deshclones(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2012
grin grin go acidtalk..go acidtalk...Deshy supports u 101percent...deal with the bloody 3gay in one NL most active slowpoke killz/idowofatty/jaybee..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is The Harmattan In Your Area This Morning? / How To Date A West African Man / Every Disappointment Really A Blessing In Disguise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.