Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. (6053 Views)

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Happy Birthday IDOWUOGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2012
190: ^Exactly what i xpected from u and u replied with your usual trumpets

Thanks doe -

Im out,

Moderators ive tried settling dem but fools wud be fools anyday

im out - u guys can continue!
Now that's a good boy. . . I am Jaybee. I locked this thread earlier, but seun reopened it, so what moderators are you talking about? Are you really as dumb as you look?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by slimyem: 9:29pm On May 03, 2012
the level of idiocy on this thread is unquantifiable!
This is a public forum for chrissakes!
Do your thing and lets others do theirs as they like it!
That's what makes it all FUN!
I really don't get what's with all the accusations,threats,stalking and all sorts of BULLSHIT!
Smh!
This thread stinks!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by killz802: 9:41pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Same old Same old. . . Upgrade your stupidity fool. . . I even forgot of your existence until you called my name on this thread like you Always always do. . . Why don't you open another thread for me boy. . . I have missed your threads about me. . . Killz802 You wanna be me right? Well you CANT! Don't bother replying this. . . I'll only reply you when you open a thread for me. . . This thread was created by your fellow shameless jobless idi[i]o[/i]t, acidyansh. So get to work. . . Imbecilic Arrow waffle!

lmao, u can call someone jobless. killz biko tell everyone what degree u possess and when u finished school. u r not ashamed agbaya instead of u to leave all these gidigbo for younger generations with a bright future like BABE! u thriving on title holder on nl when Babe is way higher than u academically. flashaldrine is even thriving in med school and these r young members.......... sch cert u dnt have, uni degree nada......190 is advising u but u no gree. 190 has finished masters degree since and u r older than him wit 2 years, wht does dt tell u bro? seun is a graduate n d owner of d forum u thrive as a lazy unemployed nuisance with no formal education...... wht a waste! so ur female fans dt cheer cant advise u to go to school

1 Like

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On May 03, 2012
Jaybee is Sexkillz? What a bleep, this joke actually woke me up. Acidtalk pls leave our honourable Jaybighead out of your matter with 'sexkid'.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 9:47pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

lmao, u can call someone jobless. killz biko tell everyone what degree u possess and when u finished school. u r not ashamed agbaya instead of u to leave all these gidigbo for younger generations with a bright future like BABE! u thriving on title holder on nl when Babe is way higher than u academically. flashaldrine is even thriving in med school and these r young members.......... sch cert u dnt have, uni degree nada......190 is advising u but u no gree. 190 has finished masters degree since and u r older than him wit 2 years, wht does dt tell u bro? seun is a graduate n d owner of d forum u thrive as a lazy unemployed nuisance with no formal education...... wht a waste! so ur female fans dt cheer cant advise u to go to school

Lmaaao who woke you up?
grin grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by killz802: 9:51pm On May 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmaaao who woke you up?
grin grin

lmao i am still asleep......i only came to tell acid dt he shld leave innocent members out of it. i hv been busy. nl no sweet like before.....wahala everywhere

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

You are right. . . As in 100% correct! I don't have a degree. You have a degree but can't spell to save your life.

Any further st[i]u[/i]pid assertions from your dense brain?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by slimyem: 9:57pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

who send you useless history wey no full bottle cork?
Go lie down sumwhere and stop blah blahing all around!
No one cares about all that bullshit you have up there!
Get a frigging life just once!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by killz802: 10:01pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

You are right. . . As in 100% correct! I don't have a degree. You have a degree but can't spell to save your life.

I cant spell shocked dt is not news undecided but do i go around hounding members becuz they have what i lack.....no i dnt. u need to accept ur fate as a failed man dt wld never ever become anything in life. look on d bright side, u hv nl romance section n gullible women to gossip abt.........child molestor, hope ya knw u r not as rich as micheal jackson so u cant erase ya past, one of these days u wld account for romancing d d1ck of a child.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 10:02pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

lmao i am still asleep......i only came to tell acid dt he shld leave innocent members out of it. i hv been busy. nl no sweet like before.....wahala everywhere

Yeah nl is so boring and uninteresting nowadays.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

I cant spell shocked dt is not news undecided but do i go around hounding members becuz they have what i lack.....no i dnt. u need to accept ur fate as a failed man dt wld never ever become anything in life. look on d bright side, u hv nl romance section n gullible women to gossip abt.........child molestor, hope ya knw u r not as rich as micheal jackson so u cant erase ya past, one of these days u wld account for romancing d d1ck of a child.
***Yawns***
Ok. Noted. . . Any further idiotic observation? Dyslexic Mor[i]o[/i]n?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by killz802: 10:04pm On May 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yeah nl is so boring and uninteresting nowadays.

abi....dont worry e go beta. start a thread na sometin interestin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 10:07pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

abi....dont worry e go beta. start a thread na sometin interestin

Lol is this you anony?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by ijebabe: 10:09pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

***Yawns***
Ok. Noted. . . Any further idiotic observation? Dyslexic Mor[i]o[/i]n?
Ur still here Killz!!! O ya go to bed! angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by killz802: 10:10pm On May 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lol is this you anony?

wetin u neva see dis side of me..........i cant hurt a fly wink
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2012
ijebabe:
Ur still here Killz!!! O ya go to bed! angry
Ok! cry cry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 10:15pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

wetin u neva see dis side of me..........i cant hurt a fly wink

Oh yeah? Erm... but why the name? undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 10:18pm On May 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh yeah? Erm... but why the name? undecided

my nickname is anony papiro.......y d name goldieluks, u must be very beautiful
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: REALITY101(m), ~Killz~(m), slimyem(f), killz802, Booty4me, eldav(m), ijebabe, neyostica, Bill Gate, mark zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris Hughes, President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Malia Obama, Hilary Clinton, Goodluck Jonatha, Joe Biden, my mom, dad, uncle Chris, my baby bro, 3 of my nieces, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Usher Raymond, Blue Ivy and 3 guest(s)

Classic: Now Trending
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2012
anonymus1X1:

my nickname is anony papiro.......y d name goldieluks, u must be very beautiful

Oh men she is hot "sarcastic" cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 10:26pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Oh men she is hot "sarcastic" cheesy

how u take knw? is she ya gal.......sorry for trespassing me think she is single, e remain small make i collect nos cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2012
anonymus1X1:

how u take knw? is she ya gal.......sorry for trespassing me think she is single, e remain small make i collect nos cheesy

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin

ODD FUTURE ROOLZ!!! cool

@ ALL YA'LL

http://www.jobs.com/ [size=48pt]<<<<[/size]
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 03, 2012
***clears throat*** And the thread is finally coming to an End.. Na who win? Anonymous11 aka kills802 noni. But acidtalk, Why would you think jaybee is killz and idowuogbo? They are different entities. They are from different planet. Jaybee is from earth like us. Idowuogbo is from pluto while killz is from ur-änus. You get it right. The other day i wrote about multiple-id's whatever and i was expecting Mr. Seun(the admin) and his disciples(moderators) to put the IP addresses of every poster (followers) on Nairaland. That would sanitise and fish out the culprits. Having said that. I rest my case.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^^^ grin grin grin

ODD FUTURE ROOLZ!!! cool

@ ALL YA'LL

lol
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 10:50pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101:

u sure abt dt? seems like u hv a soft spot for her................y wld u cut in d conversation
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^^^ grin grin grin

http://www.hotcareersites.com grin grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 10:55pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Quit following my asss nigga. You ain't my class puta! angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 03, 2012
bennyraz: ***clears throat*** And the thread is finally coming to an End.. Na who win? Anonymous11 aka kills802 noni. But acidtalk, Why would you think jaybee is killz and idowuogbo? They are different entities. They are from different planet. Jaybee is from earth like us. Idowuogbo is from pluto while killz is from ur-änus. You get it right. The other day i wrote about multiple-id's whatever and i was expecting Mr. Seun(the admin) and his disciples(moderators) to put the IP addresses of every poster (followers) on Nairaland. That would sanitise and fish out the culprits. Having said that. I rest my case.

grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

REALITY101:

http://www.hotcareersites.com grin grin

wink wink wink
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 10:58pm On May 03, 2012
i need to back out.....i didnt knw romance was brewing in d air....reality bro count ya self lucky to bag one of d strongest women on nl
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 11:00pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Bro, i can employ you if you want. . . All you need to do is ASK! wink You can now proceed to shut up!
shocked shocked
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin

Killz stop it. Seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Date A West African Man / Every Disappointment Really A Blessing In Disguise? / What You Need To Know About Staphylococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.