Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. (6051 Views)

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Happy Birthday IDOWUOGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 03, 2012
i've succeeded in the derailment of this waste man thread. cool

Seun, organize my paycheck. I'm expecting it by the weekend. wink cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 11:39pm On May 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:
REALITY. bro aint you gots g.a.y conferece to attend? you still the nicest g.a.y dude in nairaland according to poll undecided

grin grin grin

*Laugh make me commot nairaland from internet, put am for head dey dance*
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Skii(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2012
WOW shocked shocked

See all this NL action and I was MIA,,,,kai
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 11:48pm On May 03, 2012
whoz luxanne viewin this topic and aint respondin

smh
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 03, 2012
190: whoz luxanne viewin this topic and aint respondin

smh

you should meet shollypopz.
the nosiest! almost rival my girl Odunnu! grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 12:05am On May 04, 2012
^That miserable witch

quit callin her name close 2me

skype? cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 12:08am On May 04, 2012
190: ^That miserable witch

quit callin her name close 2me

skype? cheesy

i no longer use skype... tongue
i refuse to continue to allow you to tell your bigmouth friends lies about me on that thing. mschew!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 12:10am On May 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

i no longer use skype... tongue
i refuse to continue to allow you to tell your bigmouth friends lies about me on that thing. mschew!

shocked shocked

baby shocked shocked
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 12:11am On May 04, 2012
im shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 12:15am On May 04, 2012
190: Yea Goldie,

Its been ages, I would try gettin ur number off my expired sim
should talk 2 u by weekend!
I had 3 bottles when i heard the news
nice one - Na me remain among our crew but no body ready put head 4 road tongue tongue

Awww thanks,don't worry you'll get there.
Ok looking forward to your call.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by deshclones(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2012
ijebabe:
Ur still here Killz!!! O ya go to bed! angry

Which bleeding bed?? Niggah breaths and litterally lives on NL..he has no other life apart from NL
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 12:43am On May 04, 2012
deshclones:

Which bleeding bed?? Niggah breaths and litterally lives on NL..he has no other life apart from NL

grin

That means to say, he folds up and wraps himself like a migget and sleep on his phone.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Thanks a billi!
Keep in touch brov,been ages.

Shut up reality ga.y blackbbino. When real peeps are talking, you hide!

Damn b1tch shut the Bleep up already undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 12:49am On May 04, 2012
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 3:52am On May 04, 2012
REALITY101:

bros u beta pet ur girl before i take am now angry come does goldie smoke heroine undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 5:10am On May 04, 2012
Goldie after getting high. Bro she ain't my girl. I like em skinny, curvy and beautiful cheesy

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 5:21am On May 04, 2012
REALITY101: Goldie after getting high. Bro she ain't my girl. I like em skinny, curvy and beautiful cheesy

dt was one of d reasons y i was eyeing slimyem in d first place she is potable and would reduce my workload.....goldieluks has to be hot, check out her name and brilliant here
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by SAFO(m): 5:22am On May 04, 2012
REALITY101: Goldie after getting high. Bro she ain't my girl. I like em skinny, curvy and beautiful cheesy

REALITY isn't that your baby momma? grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 5:27am On May 04, 2012
SAFO:

REALITY isn't that your baby momma? grin

No, she's not fat nor black. Anuofia grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 5:28am On May 04, 2012
anonymus1X1:

goldieluks has to be hot, check out her name and brilliant here

You are kidding me right?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 8:27am On May 04, 2012
REALITY101:

You are kidding me right?

no i am not.......she is one of my dreams girls, she makes me nervous and envious of u
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 12:05pm On May 04, 2012
Looool@ anony and ga.yality.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2012
Goldieluks: Looool@ anony and ga.yality.
Wetin u born? Abi na wedding at last u do? tongue
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 04, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehihihihihohohohohohuhuhuhuhuhu! Interesting thread
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 3:24am On May 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wetin u born? Abi na wedding at last u do? tongue
undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by pendusky(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2012
hahahahagrin grin hope the poster is nt crying! Hehehehe! It sucks when a moderator esp here pin u down! Seun dont have time 4 them oh! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Garri Dey Throway! / How Is The Harmattan In Your Area This Morning? / How To Date A West African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.