Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,243 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125273 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by donfelix(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2009
Its ok i understand what you mean, email me felixiteogu@yahoo.com or u can call let talk better.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by cesc4(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
if u do u can contact me on 08057313555
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by homeboy4(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2009
samuel, 07029954898, heres offering a shoulder for u to lean on
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jukel2007: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
any interested married woman can call me on 07067333641
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by bodylon001: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gbengene, is this what you do for survival. camping othre peoples wife. i beg remove the lord wey dey ur mail add.
you no get any faithful attitude.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Mailalle: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2009
I wil lyk to be ther for u .we can meet at mujahidadamuumar@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by marrylarry: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
hello am larry,like to have some words with you.marrylarrywilson@yahoo.com.email id.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by marrylarry: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2009
hello am larry,like to have some words with you.[marrylarrywilson@yahoo.com].email id.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by johnnygan(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
We-males re now talking.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by chiboy7(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
Madam i feel so sorry sad for you but dont worry everything will be fine,

If you really love ur husband and you want to keep ur marriage, please always pray for him, there is nothing God cannot do, you can also reach me @ chiboy2k3@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by babad4(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
hey married wman,hit me up on 07040361555,plenty of experiences to share with u. good luck!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by chiboy7(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
my dear

There is nothing on earth you can do to a cheating husband except pray for him. Im talking from experience. The best you can do for him is to totally ignore him and be praying that he doesnt bring hiv home for you. You must be praying for yourself too becos you dont know the kind of women he goes out there to meet so that they dont start hoping you will die so that they can enter. If you dont ignore him you will end up having hypertention and if you develop health challenge the man wont be there to take care of you so you must be strong for yourself and children. A man that sleeps around is nothing but a killer so dont allow him to kill you be prayerful and always tell God that he should allow what will make him to sit up happen to him until then no amount of talks, tears and quarrel will change him, ta ja ba fori komi a mo ona ile olowo e. Lastly, do everything and i said everything that will make you happy even if it means having a male friend but dont commit adultery! Did i hear you say he leaves on you? baby gilr how can you be so gualble? Dont you know that such men are not to be trusted and rely on? They are simply igi da eye fo. You'd better start saving all you can for the raining season for the sake of your children if you have any yet. Take care of yourself and kids they are your reward. Dont divorce him becos he can still change but you must be firm. A word is sufficent for the wise
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kok(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
expired post!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Hamzo1(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2009
wellyou can hook up with me
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by felix12: 4:09am On Aug 04, 2009
pls i beg u in the name of the lord dont try that,u just keep on praying 4 him one faithfull day God will touch him so dont give up u pray.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by hardbody: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2009
Madam, I lso do not believe in this post because no married woman would be so brazen to come out here to ask for male friends just because the husband is cheating. You just raised an issue for people to contribute on. To that extent you have succeeded. However, for a real life situation, the advise is very simple, Go back HOME and 'marry' your husband, Bleep him everyday and give him no breathing space to go and screw another woman. Pamper your husband, make him a king and he will make u the queen that u deserve to be. Make no mistakes about it, if you go bleeping around, some time some day, teh chicken will come home to roost. Unfortunately, it is a man's world, ruled by women,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by uchmandada(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
just give me a flash or a call and your problems are over, call, 08061373847,you will not regret you called
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by dapo01(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hi Freind,

Dapo is my name, would love to be a very gud friend wit'u, gourgeousdapo@yahoo.com is my email,

I am seeking someone aswell, hope 2 hear 4rm u soonest.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
@poster

I think u have more than enough volunters now. I can see a lot of email ad and numbers so can you update us on your situation ?

Have u managed to hook up with any NL guy
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2009
Im not available! angry
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ok
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by bondic: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2009
My email is kelymych@yahoo.com. Pls drop a line.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by nex(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2009
abeg, leave all these holier than thou people and follow me down to facebook jare.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by SeedAlive: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sweethart please 4 God's sake. don't invite the devil in2 ur home. as it is He is in already thru ur husband. Marrieage is 4 beta 4 worse but for the sake of ur safety may leave and get council 4rm ur pastors.

U can try the fountain of life church, ilupeju, by PZ.Or start attending Singles and married program. it will do u lot of good cos u can see where u have made a mistake in choose a life partner.

never 2 late to make amend. God is ur strength and wisdom. Do u have children and for how long have u been married. If u have children consider the danger u will be putting them thru.

thanx. peace
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by SeedAlive: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sweethart please 4 God's sake. don't invite the devil in2 ur home. as it is He is in already thru ur husband. Marrieage is 4 beta 4 worse but for the sake of ur safety may leave and get council 4rm ur pastors.

U can try the fountain of life church, ilupeju, by PZ.Or start attending Singles and married program. it will do u lot of good cos u can see where u have  made a mistake in choose a life partner.

never 2 late to make amend. God is ur strength and wisdom. Do u have children and for how long have u been married. If u have children consider the danger u will be putting them thru.

thanx. peace
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kboy84(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
call me miomi, 08055572666 am kola 25 m working class.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Leonardon: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2009
Am a virgin,a guy of 22yrs in enugu.i don't know weather it will work 4u. lociduke@gmail.com.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by gudstuf: 3:27am On Aug 18, 2009
hi dear!.
dont know where you are but you can give me a a line, write me when you feel like talking with somebody! justchidi3@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nbushe: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
Just want 2 let u know dat i sincerely sympatise with ur plight.I'll be ur friend just d way u want it, 'no strings attached'.Ciao!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2009
call 07088268100
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by MRAJI1: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2009
U don't need to look 4 male friend rather u pray 4 him or a famale like you.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.