Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125143 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Sunky4u: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Im available. You can reach me on 07084875521
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by fabulous01(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hw r sure the madam sti de hook with her hubby? She must ve been truout for dis cheating act. Jesus didn't marry naa.....some men are opportunist....
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by fabulous01(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
End time.......800 comments for a slot request.......if naa thg of God It wiil bored. Wouldn't be a comment. This was created in 2007. Chai there's God ooooo.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by mohims(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2014
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.
Hmmm
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by irishCream: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
fabulous01:
End time.......800 comments for a slot request.......if naa thg of God It wiil bored. Wouldn't be a comment. This was created in 2007. Chai there's God ooooo.

I dey tell u...bad things sells more than good things in this world

Op has not been active since 2008 guys be falling their hand requesting

But they are the ones to quick label women desperate

It is a pity!!!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by 1miccza: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thank God for the few sensible guys offering reasonable advice. I was actually expecting otherwise
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by importteacher: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dearie you can call me or send me message 08149438461 thanks.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by diamondbank: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2015
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.
Most of the things we suffer for is ignorance not Christ.We also suffer for cultural cultural values that sound more moral than d bible.When u make a convenant with someone or even Christ,there a certain things that if u do d covenant is broken except u choose to overlook it sincerely 4 d person.Read dis book written by keneth hagin(late)_mariage,devorce and remarriage and let d devil stop thinking he can push destroyers into our lives to ruin what has taken God His blood and time to build.Let us stop pursing d future on chance.If a spouse has the conviction and grace to bear infidelity,I am not saying he or she must devorce.Let us know that d first thing b4 God is living for him and not marriage and you can thenbprotect marriage under that.If ur marriage drags u to hell,who will reward ur sticking to ur spouse?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Vasity(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by yomomen: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Y Worry. Wen u have Shina BBM : 224B245E email yomomen@yahoo.co.uk
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Titiladeolu(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

This will be useful

https://www.nairaland.com/1882501/nairaland-professional-hookup-stream-1#up
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by bruno47(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
Sincerely I don't know why Nigerians behave funny most times and will never listen to an instruction.Someone says she needs a friend,is she not an adult or are u to tell her what is good for her?
If you are the pastor type there are some topics you don't open if u are not interested.Moreover what you do in your closet is worst than coming here to form a counselor.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by emery15(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Here is my emaill augchristo@yahoo.com..just friends as u say.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by woltom(m): 4:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm! Okay. For positive advice and companionship you can reach mi on 08060643758. Things can still work out fine between the two of you if right steps are taken.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by 1miccza: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
I think deep within you OP you just wanna pay your husband back in his own coins,if you really want this then you are in the right place
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Curiousmind(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
BBM 298BF018

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kolex83: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Am a young graduate looking for a serious,responsible ,humble and a matured lady to set up a good relationship with....add this pin 22AA4CD3 and 07065356066 on whatsapp if you are qualified
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by slimjaja(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
any female at all DAT needs a chat mate..am a guy 52EDCC3E ...08097319668 phone number and whatsapp ..looking 4ward 2 chat wit u nairalanded babes
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by oghaski15(f): 7:39am On May 14, 2015
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

ok call/sms 08082537858
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by slide01: 10:52am On May 16, 2015
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by hakinz87: 3:30pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by sekzy99(m): 5:24am On May 23, 2015
08023373302. 2877565C. Michael frm lagos
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by deathtreat(m): 1:19am On May 30, 2015
I need a woman who's I can share good advice with my pin is 5629F77E
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by joshcurrent(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2015
Let keep in touch, message me via watapp +2347035322546, bbm pin:28812E0B, email: solojoshy@gmail.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kolex83: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2015
A matured and humble lady should add this my pin 22AA4CD3 and whatsapp me on +2347065356066 for a life time relationship.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by AkProsper(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ohafiaboi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

seriously? here is ma numba 07065507225 nid som1to tok
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by monaranky05(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
nairalander guys ,where are you ? cool

am out of here!!!!
my name is mona am here for u this is my number 08100445652
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Rexnegro(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

Whatsapp me : 08038385337

1 Like

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by AkProsper(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by charleszuby(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

.,SORRY ABOUT THAT MY DEAR HERE IS MY NUMBER JUST FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME YOU WANT OK 08068815323 YOU CAN CHECKOUT MY PROFILE. HAVE A NICE TIME AM CHARLES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.