Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? (3397 Views)

Having Problems Getting Adsense? / Official Email Address Without Website / How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by Larrywiz(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2012
Hello Webmasters,
With your internet knowledge and skills, I just want to know one thing. Is it possible to get an Adsense account without having a blog or website? You do know that Google is pretty strict as to who they give Adsense accounts to. Is there another way to legally get it without submitting your website?
I can't wait for your replies. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by mavtrevor(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2012
Yes there are ways..and one of them includes using adsense revenue sharing websites like hubpages, docstoc etc...but then you must be active with such service for your adsense to be approved. Google is very strict now
Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by ahmedinho1(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2012
Yoi can say that again. People used to register at videosense.com then. People used to register through flixya.com and revver.com
You can still give those a try!
Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by folafola(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2012
Using Adsense sharing sites could be helpful see REVENUE SHARING
Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by ahmedinho1(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2012
Google is now very strict in approving applications. You can get your ads approved by signing up from sites like flixya.com

You can also check this on HOW TO GET YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE APPLICATION APPROVED QUICKLY AND EASILY

Hope this helps!
Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by Ade50(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
To the best of my knowledge Google can not give any body approval for adsense program without a website or blog. It took me over 1yr. even close to two years before i was given approval into the Google adsense programme. You can visit here to read more about adsense application and approval. http://vital-adsenserevenue..com
Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by darkhand: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Well you are wrong. Google gives adsense accounts if you follow the rules. Having a website is only one way. There are others.

Ade50: To the best of my knowledge Google can not give any body approval for adsense program without a website or blog. It took me over 1yr. even close to two years before i was given approval into the Google adsense programme. You can visit here to read more about adsense application and approval. http://vital-adsenserevenue..com
Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by tessyade: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
One year!!! Thats a long time. I would have given up if they did that to me. Mine took just about a week or so.
Ade50: To the best of my knowledge Google can not give any body approval for adsense program without a website or blog. It took me over 1yr. even close to two years before i was given approval into the Google adsense programme. You can visit here to read more about adsense application and approval. http://vital-adsenserevenue..com
Re: Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? by adsensebuy: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
ADSENSE ACCOUNT FOR any DOMAIN (.NET .COM .IN .ORG)
FULL LEGAL PROCESS ACCOUNT ON TRUST.(NO TRICK USED) ( NO ACCOUNT BLOCKED FOR SURE)
( approval nd partial mail from google adsense )

Contact 08006230790 (WHATSAPP)

email: neerajsainda@gmail.com (gtalk)

Vist www.adsensebuy.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 5000 USA Unique Visitors To Your Site Free. / Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) / Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.