Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? (24044 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by badboym: 5:13pm On May 03, 2012
Another Marketing Strategy For Bamboozling the Dummies that attend the Church.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by PweetyJay(f): 5:40pm On May 03, 2012
=)) I don't know which is funnier, the post or the comments! Can't stop laughing. ‎​=))=Dlaffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈tearº˚˚°º≈myº˚˚°º≈belleº˚˚°º≈=))=D
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by aurenflani: 5:44pm On May 03, 2012
"They confessed"
I dey laugh! Do ppl who ran mad confessed?
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by dekung(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2012
o.obim:
Dis story might b false,but are people telling me that mad men dont talk cohelently or does not make sense sometimes?R u kidding me?Those who think CNN OR Chanels should have carried d news r not ok.They NEVER broadcast any news about God n his many miracles.
To you apprehending BH members in a church is not news worthy simply because it happened in a church and channels and CNN are antireligious? Please read your post again honestly tell us if you made an iota of sense
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by banky1987(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2012
I apeal to you guys to read the heading again I think the poster is just sampling our opinion... He said " Rumour? Pls read maybe am wrong.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by rhymz(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2012
o.obim:
Dis story might b false,but are people telling me that mad men dont talk cohelently or does not make sense sometimes?R u kidding me?Those who think CNN OR Chanels should have carried d news r not ok.They NEVER broadcast any news about God n his many miracles.
hahahahahah......so you are one of those that take seriously the confessional statement of a mad person, Dude you are worse than a mad person walahi.....why should CNN or any other channel carry the concocted BS emanating from today's church? Are they goina get paid? Nigga how old are you? Hahahahahahahahhah...until u came, I never believed madmen could actually be coherent, may be you are right but Why should I take you seriously Hahahah
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by ZUBY77(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2012
Joke of the year.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by rhymz(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2012
Walahi....if sunday reach my younger sister no gree follow me go mass say na shiloh abi na Ota im wan go, I will give her slap hotter than Oyedepo's own, Nonsense!!
These idiots are setting themselves up for BH boys to experiment....no be say that Conman go dey there when e go happen o...2morro if those BH guyz vex begin throw banger enter church dem go dey shout GEJ name when na dem go find trouble....fuckin indoctrinated churchy jones men
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 03, 2012
scarletdp: mehn i cant stop laughing.... whats more funny though is i have never bin to duh jokes blog when i want to laugh... d religion section has bin doin a great job....
lol..u can say that again
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by PweetyJay(f): 9:06pm On May 03, 2012
rhymz: Walahi....if sunday reach my younger sister no gree follow me go mass say na shiloh abi na Ota im wan go, I will give a slap hotter than Oyedepo's own, Nonsense!!
These idiots are setting themselves up for BH boys to experiment....no be say that Conman go dey there when e go happen o...2morro if those BH guyz vex begin throw banger enter church dem go dey shout GEJ name when na dem go find trouble....fuckin indocrinated jones men

Nairaland no go kill me. Hahahahahahahahahaa
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by tayoccu(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2012
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by newacca: 10:15pm On May 03, 2012
CRAP... POO.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by yusods(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2012
:DCan't stop laughing...
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by ayobase(m): 4:28am On May 04, 2012
yuzedo: **Yawn** undecided
VERY Zap.i.n.g. super-story!!! sad
Y'all should chill out! musKeeto was obviously being sarcastic.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by ayobase(m): 4:29am On May 04, 2012
yeah right!

yuzedo: **Yawn** undecided
VERY Zap.i.n.g. super-story!!! sad
Y'all should chill out! musKeeto was obviously being sarcastic.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by royallord1(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2012
the wise will tell you_- WHEN A MADMAN AGREES THAT HE IS MAD HE IS 80% SANE, meaning where have you seen or heard even with LOGICAL reasoning that a mad man confesses to be Mad, he even went ahead to tell how he came, his mission and his predicament. if this story is true, it means we that see ourselves as sane are indeed completely MAD, because we deny being MAD, first sign of MADDNESS
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by newmi(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2012
musKeeto: God loves the winners, made these schemers mad yet those that planted the bombs at Madalla on his son's birthday are free... GREAT GOD!!!! keep ON HATING haters.. The annointing on Papa's life is wonderfull....
I can't imagine someone is saying this, this is childish
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Amacaco: 2:36pm On May 04, 2012
Pls poster, I will want to know if they stated, admitted or confirmed what they came to do in the church premises in their state of "madness"
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by omosexy1: 2:58pm On May 04, 2012
Why would someone wake up to post stuff like this and even has the audacity to ask us to confirm it. I guess you have never been to Kano or Maiduiguri to see how Boko Haram attack, if you have no clue, please there is a free Youtube video of Thisday bomb blast posted by them. Those guys don't do schematics, they either perpetrate the act or die trying. Its gullible people like you that make Oyedepo slap little children or tell his members if I curse you. He should come and put his power to test in Kano, we go know whether word of mouth and bomb blast which one strong pass. Nonsense, please what is the update on the lawsuit against Slapping Oyedepo? That is what I want to read about and not church marketing gimmicks like this.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Pain(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2012
Yeah right. The mad men were sane enough to confess. I guess the bigots at winner or dinners chapel expect us to believe lest we run mad. Keep up the marketind and racketing!
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by studM(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2012
dare2think: Even Boko-haram has stepped up its digital game and record their bombings and escapades.

But here we are, two members of Nigeria's most wanted group getting caught and most importantly- turning mad.

No pix, no videos, nothing. Absolutetly nothing that can confirm this foolishness Magnificent story.

Yet this happened two weeks ago.

And the first we hear of it is from a faceless blogger!!!

WTF.

Its obvious ur out here 2 discredit ds story,u need deliverance cuz ur presented urself 2 bcome tool in d hands of d devil,ur unbelieve has bcome a stunbling block for u...indeed,out of d abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh,"if anyone seems 2 b wise in ds world,let him bcome foolish 2 bcome wise wit God"
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by adultebony(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2012
Well, I heard of the two men that suddenly stripped themselves naked and started acting funny in Canaanland but I didn't hear the BH side of it. Even the Bishop didn't mention the BH angle when announced. Considering the BH mode of operations, they've never attacked anywhere in the South and I don't think they'll want to target Canaanland or the Redemption Camp or any Christian gathering of that magnitude in the South as that may lead to a full blown religious war. I was personally 'chased' out of Kano because the religious intolerance prevalent there, I don't think I'll just fold my hands and watch if they come down south to bomb and kill my family members here, no, I'll certainly be forced to defend myself else I'll be 'chased' out of my fatherland and that can never happen. No sect, tribe or religion has the monopoly of violence (for real), in these days of Google and Wikipedia, it will take less than a week for any educated mind to acquire the skills required to develop an IED or even sophisticated explosives. The Government of the day should know that the young (and of course better educated) men of the South are simply waiting in baited and explosive anger for the 1st BH strike in the south, then this Country will witness real terrorism provoked by a sense of survival. This is my country, my fatherland no stupid BOKO HARAM can chase me out of here. Won ni were
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by cyrexx: 7:56pm On May 04, 2012
do you want to know why it will be difficult or impossible to solve boko haram problem in Nigeria, read this post on this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/929996/before-you-blame-boko-haram
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by PapiQ(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2012
I'm new here. So,on an entirely diff note,how d heck do one update on this freaking site. I can't seem to find how to. Anyone? Please? Help?
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by tayoccu(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2012
studM:

Its obvious ur out here 2 discredit ds story,
u need deliverance cuz ur presented urself 2 bcome tool in d hands of
d devil,ur unbelieve has bcome a stunbling block for u...indeed,out of d abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh
,"if anyone seems 2 b wise in ds world,let him bcome foolish 2 bcome wise wit God"

It is obvious your "sense of loyalty" has blinded you.
If the "tale by moonlight" d OP tried to feed us had been true, there would be some sort of evidence
To prove it, except of course papa has banned cameras on cananland.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by witkog: 8:31am On May 05, 2012
Why are you people talking as fools, do u mean God did not have power to make bokoharam member run mad.
Our God of bishop oyedepo can do it and even more. It is not that it is only winners God can do it, he can do it in other churches if you bellieve.
And I see everybody talking as fools, who told you mad people don't confess, mad people confess their sins,why we mad people run from trailer or car, is because some little part of their sense is still correct, all of u talking as fools that says mad people doesn't confess, u are just stupid and just want to lie.I will not allow u fools insult my father bishop david oyedepo. Why do u think our church will lie to be popular, we are not taught like that, the word of God is our watch word.
If u are a bokoharam member come to winners chapel with ur bomb,and let see if u will not run mad immediately, we serve a living God and our God is greater than bokoharam.
Instead of criticizing the church come and learn the word of faith.
Indeed God sent papa bishop david oyedepo to this generation
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 05, 2012
@witkog; i think ur username should be witAkeg of palmy, mixed with moet and kainkain...

ur father oyedepo's a man benefiting from your stark illiteracy and ignorance...

Anyway, keep blessing HIM..
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by studM(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2012
witkog: Why are you people talking as fools, do u mean God did not have power to make bokoharam member run mad.
Our God of bishop oyedepo can do it and even more. It is not that it is only winners God can do it, he can do it in other churches if you bellieve.
And I see everybody talking as fools, who told you mad people don't confess, mad people confess their sins,why we mad people run from trailer or car, is because some little part of their sense is still correct, all of u talking as fools that says mad people doesn't confess, u are just stupid and just want to lie.I will not allow u fools insult my father bishop david oyedepo. Why do u think our church will lie to be popular, we are not taught like that, the word of God is our watch word.
If u are a bokoharam member come to winners chapel with ur bomb,and let see if u will not run mad immediately, we serve a living God and our God is greater than bokoharam.

Ur blessed!so many speak on here out of ignorance,and that has been there stumbling block...truth,hw can they understnd d thins of the Spirit wen dey hav not d Spirit of God in dem
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by studM(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2012
adultebony: Well, I heard of the two men that suddenly stripped themselves naked and started acting funny in Canaanland but I didn't hear the BH side of it. Even the Bishop didn't mention the BH angle when announced. Considering the BH mode of operations, they've never attacked anywhere in the South and I don't think they'll want to target Canaanland or the Redemption Camp or any Christian gathering of that magnitude in the South as that may lead to a full blown religious war. I was personally 'chased' out of Kano because the religious intolerance prevalent there, I don't think I'll just fold my hands and watch if they come down south to bomb and kill my family members here, no, I'll certainly be forced to defend myself else I'll be 'chased' out of my fatherland and that can never happen. No sect, tribe or religion has the monopoly of violence (for real), in these days of Google and Wikipedia, it will take less than a week for any educated mind to acquire the skills required to develop an IED or even sophisticated explosives. The Government of the day should know that the young (and of course better educated) men of the South are simply waiting in baited and explosive anger for the 1st BH strike in the south, then this Country will witness real terrorism provoked by a sense of survival. This is my country, my fatherland no stupid BOKO HARAM can

chase me out of here. Won ni were

Very well said
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by tayoccu(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2012
Still waiting for a shred of evidence,

Which shouldn't be so difficult if it happened.
I've had it with u "winners", u worship d bishop instead of God.
studM:

Ur blessed!so many speak on here out of ignorance,and that has been there stumbling block...truth,hw can they understnd d thins of the Spirit wen dey hav not d Spirit of God in dem
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by tayoccu(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2012
witkog: Why are you people talking as fools, do u mean God did not have power to make bokoharam member run mad.

SMH!
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by scarletdp(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2012
tgirl1986:
lol..u can say that again

mehn i cant stop laughing.... whats more funny though is i have never bin to duh jokes blog when i want to laugh... d religion section has bin doin a great job... i just did dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.