Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year (12389 Views)

All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Toomy: 2:27pm On May 03, 2012
With less than 3 days to go before the start of Big Brother StarGame on AfricaMagic Entertainment and DStv channel 198, the game has well and truly begun.

Today (Thursday May 3), just 24 hours after three images of the newly designed house were revealed, came Biggie’s latest surprise…the news that seven celebrity housemates would be part of the seventh season of Africa’s biggest reality TV show.

With a USD 300 000 winner prize on the table and a new format that sees contestants doubling up to play, the 91 day super-series was already shaping up to be exciting entertainment but this latest twist could take the game to an entirely different level. But just who are the stars who will make their entrance when the show launches on Sunday May 6 at 20:00 CAT?

Each a dynamic go-getter with headlines to prove their fame, if these seven personalities are not already continentally famous, then in a few days, they definitely will be!

Starmates Revealed

•Stylish entertainer, stand-up comedian and television pro DKB from Ghana (26)

•Tough, talented rap icon Prezzo from Kenya (32)

•Award-winning songstress Lady May from Namibia (25)

•Boldly dramatic pop music sensation Goldie from Nigeria (28 )

•Famed socialite, model and businesswoman Barbz from South Africa (34)

•Unforgettable, highly successful R&B diva Mampi from Zambia (25)

•Unique and hugely popular, soulful musician Roki from Zimbabwe (27)

For now, the names and ages of the celebrities is all that Big Brother has revealed. How they will play the game or fit into the doubles theme, still remains to be seen. One thing’s for sure…they are certainly going to bring a star-studded appeal to StarGame!

Commenting on the series, M-Net Africa MD Biola Alabi is pleased with the response it is getting.

“It’s super to see the high level of interaction StarGame is getting from fans, media and viewers. The guessing around who the housemates will be; people trying to work out what Biggie is planning; the rumors and the speculation; it all adds to the excitement. It’s great for the show to get this type of support from the Big Brother community who really do engage with it, even before it starts on air. I want to thank them and promise that we’re working hard to deliver a great series.”

Big Brother StarGame is headline sponsored by Coca-Cola and produced for M-Net’s AfricaMagic by Endemol South Africa.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/10941/CelebrityHousematesUnveiled.html

Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by solaceguy(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2012
K
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by MurphyG1(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2012
Second to reply! Ho ho!
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Omen100(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2012
hiss

2 Likes

Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by ilogbe(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2012
SorryO, but who is she?
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 03, 2012
First to say third to reply, hohohohoh

2 Likes

Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by dani1luv: 3:15pm On May 03, 2012
Fifth to reply. .hehehe grin
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by joanana(f): 3:18pm On May 03, 2012
Hehohehohehoheho grin grin grin
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Mcleo007(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2012
That Lady gaga wannabe songstress! Smh...
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2012
Shegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I must not miss any episode cos the nip slips and camel toe are coming big time. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by alex406(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2012
mtshew...Next pls.
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Beetwo(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2012
Nairalanders with funny replies, which be haha, hoho and hoehoehoe again? Anyway, let d show begins
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by BabaEleko(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2012
Please, is it gonn be available for streaming online. Anyone know any website?
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Mynd44: 3:33pm On May 03, 2012
When did goldie become a celebrity?
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Koolking(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2012
ilogbe_: SorryO, but who is she?

She is goldie grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2012
Alot of people cannot wait for the bathroom section. Interesting spy cameras. But why would she want to show that to the world? She 4get say karen that won was a complete street girl/exotic dancer aka gogo dancer? Anyways, na their own goldie wey dey BBA kennis music/primetime Africa go dey promote now. Trust those guys keke and D1.
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Youngsage: 3:57pm On May 03, 2012
Smh *just strolling* :-(
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 03, 2012
CHESSBOARD: DAMN the last time a yoruba man(Bayo) was in the house Nigeria was second to be evicted, why wont biola alabi allow SS and SE to do what they know best , etertainment cool cool. chei this yr go dey boring for me, that girl with yoruba Yoruba intonation undecidedmtscheeww
We have heard u, Oya run back to the zoo

3 Likes

Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by OmoOlomu(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2012
Mcleo007: That Lady gaga wannabe songstress! Smh...
i guess u dont know she has always being like dat b4 ur gaga bcme celeb. Get dat 2 ur head. Cos she has told u were was gaga 2005,06,07 until 2010.
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2012
the main thing be say... She mustnt go der n fall our hands o... Acting lady gaga....smh.....lol
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2012
is Goldie yoruba.....?
The house will be over crowded o in the first week....
Ego n pride clashing
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by emibros: 4:23pm On May 03, 2012
COSSY OJIAKOR WOULD HAVE DONE A PERFECT JOB... JUST MY SUGGESTION THO.... undecided
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Intrepid1(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2012
Africa Magic Yoruba promises far more 'entertainment' than this raggedy show filled with boring nobodies!
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2012
emibros: COSSY OJIAKOR WOULD HAVE DONE A PERFECT JOB... JUST MY SUGGESTION THO.... undecided
My thoughts too. But i know Goldie will not dissapoint.
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Mcleo007(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2012
Omo-Olomu:
i guess u dont know she has always being like dat b4 ur gaga bcme celeb. Get dat 2 ur head. Cos she has told u were was gaga 2005,06,07 until 2010.

Perhaps, u don't know who lady gaga is. Check for her on google/wikipedia, then come back to correct your statement.
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Mcleo007(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2012
blink182: Shegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I must not miss any episode cos the nip slips and camel toe are coming big time. grin grin grin grin grin

Lol @ cameltoe. grin
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 03, 2012
Who is goldie ?
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 03, 2012
[quote author=~Bluetooth]
Who is goldie ? [/quote
one woman dat paints erself gold hence the name GOLDIE
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by kombats: 5:35pm On May 03, 2012
Sixth to reply bohohebohohe
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2012
It's quite funny!! We'r here insulting ourselves while those guys are preparing to make in large with this show!! All i know is nigerians will vote for the 9ja contestant evenif they dont entertain as much as required!! I believe 9ja!! We no dey carry last.
Re: BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year by Sike(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2012
Cant wait to see her without make-up. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Exposes Her Butt As She Rock Underwear While Playing Table Tennis / Old Vs New: Your Favourite TV/Movie Characters And Their Different Versions / Nana Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.