Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators (3602 Views)

EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / PHOTO: How Gov. Fashola Wants Lagos Commercial Bus Conductor To Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
It is either your bigotry cap is on or you are too dumb to understand that by discrediting the source, automatically the news became FALSE! Get it?

Sahara reporters is "shitty" and as such thier news lacks credibility and by extension the news is FALSE. Only bigots like you and your co-blind travellers would still be believing this beer parlour rumor mongering-shitty reporters.

You could as well do good with the other "shitty" source of no value more than a cow dung in your desperation to hate fashola and south west. Don't tell me you are too daft not to comprehend?

Secondly, you claimed to be soo disturbed with the day light robbery of Fashola and I point to you where kidnappers and armed robbers have taking siege and making life very difficult for every body, if truely your intentions are pure, I'd expect you to divert your so-called concerns to south east, a place where arm robbers and kidnappers rule day and night! shocked shocked

The breaking news in Imo state presently is that 1 million naira is going to be given to anyone with useful informations leading to arrest of kidnappers, go make some money or write your long essay about Imo state and stop crying blue murder on the best governor in the history of nigeria. cool

LOL, again, get off that cheap crack you've been on since today and FOCUS. I quoted an excerpt from Sahara, YES I DID, however, it still doesn't negate the fact that other sources of info did not confirm this treachery. As they say, seeing is believing. Now, when I say I don't give a hoot about Sahara, I sure don't. As for the rest of the discourse.... IRRELEVANT and THRASH, NEXT grin grin grin grin

To your "secondly", you see the effect of cheap drugs (paraphernalia) on the brain, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you have FINALLY confirmed, that you're seriously in dire need of help. Where in my post did I say or imply that I was disturbed? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm not disturbed but rather "SURPRISED" at how a messiah is about to commit FRAUD in broad daylight. To make it spicy, the messiah is imposing on the poor and needy, just like his preceding decision from tolls to schools, why am I not surprised? embarassed embarassed embarassed

The SE is for sure giving you sleepless thoughts, please, just let it go because it really isn't that serious. My attentions have also been diverted to the SE and YES they are sincere. I rather have a thief and know they are "THIEVES" than to have a saint, who doesn't only steal like the thief but also KILLS --- a evildoer in sheep's clothing.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Mynd44: 9:37pm On May 03, 2012
Funkymallam:

U r very funny. Who is d commissioner representing? Who appointed him? U will also tell me Fashola is not aware of this fraud?
Get real man.
I am not defending anyone here but from the article, it seems the drivers have decided that its the commissioner who is trying to steal from them. Besides nowhere in the article did the drivers say that the governor was a party to this. Lets hear the commissioner's side
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 9:54pm On May 03, 2012
Okay let put some records straight for you. . .
1. Ekorail project(mono rail) [/b]was a "white elephant" project according to you.

[b]2. Fashola commissioned bridge [/b]you said it was too expensive and fraud, went to start comparing nigeria with india in your drive to express your deep bigotry and hatred for him. Badmouthed the project and all that

[b]3. Eko atlantic city(the prospecting best city in the africa)
- you called it non vaible and went ahead to have sleepless night. You made so many demeaning comments to belittled south west on that thread(no thanks to the mods for clearing your hate-filled comments)

4. Lekki toll gate was day light robbery according you mr. "hiding under objectivity" to play your bigotry games..

5 .Now that Fashola want to change lagos and replaced the eye sore called "molue" you are shouting blue murder and pretending to be objective and concern with the plight of Lagosians, when your home state is under siege by kidnappers and arm robbers.

I wonder what it takes for mr"objectivity" like you to start a thread about your eastern home states and create awearness on the massive fraud going on over there. Go open thread about your region and leave US alone! If you can't stay in NEW Lagos then get the phock back to your village.

manny4life:

LOL, again, get off that cheap crack you've been on since today and FOCUS. I quoted an excerpt from Sahara, YES I DID, however, it still doesn't negate the fact that other sources of info did not confirm this treachery. As they say, seeing is believing. Now, when I say I don't give a hoot about Sahara, I sure don't. As for the rest of the discourse.... IRRELEVANT and THRASH, NEXT grin grin grin grin

To your "secondly", you see the effect of cheap drugs (paraphernalia) on the brain, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you have FINALLY confirmed, that you're seriously in dire need of help. Where in my post did I say or imply that I was disturbed? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm not disturbed but rather "SURPRISED" at how a messiah is about to commit FRAUD in broad daylight. To make it spicy, the messiah is imposing on the poor and needy, just like his preceding decision from tolls to schools, why am I not surprised? embarassed embarassed embarassed

The SE is for sure giving you sleepless thoughts, please, just let it go because it really isn't that serious. My attentions have also been diverted to the SE and YES they are sincere. I rather have a thief and know they are "THIEVES" than to have a saint, who doesn't only steal like the thief but also KILLS --- a evildoer in sheep's clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Mynd44: 10:24pm On May 03, 2012
^^^
ouch that will hurt and do more than strike a nerve
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Funkymallam(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^^
ouch that will hurt and do more than strike a nerve

And here u r agreeing that Fashola is building a new Lagos by also getting new taxis.

Speaking frm the two parts of ur mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Mynd44: 10:36pm On May 03, 2012
Funkymallam:

And here u r agreeing that Fashola is building a new Lagos by also getting new taxis.

Speaking frm the two parts of ur mouth.
get over yourself friend. If we should believe this article even if we have only heard one side of the story, then I don't support the commissioner but that does not stop me from having fun with what another person feels especially with the way he puts his points to another person. You have to agree, it is kinda fun to see them go after each there's mistakes
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Funkymallam(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
get over yourself friend. If we should believe this article even if we have only heard one side of the story, then I don't support the commissioner but that does not stop me from having fun with what another person feels especially with the way he puts his points to another person. You have to agree, it is kinda fun to see them go after each there's mistakes

Over myself?

Well, if d article is true, Fashola too is involved in d scam cus his commissioner cant carry out such project without his blessing.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On May 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
If you can't live in Nigeria then go back to your phocking villages! Whether una like am or not Corruption must progress. Evil people.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Okay let put some records straight for you. . .
1. Ekorail project(mono rail) [/b]was a "white elephant" project according to you.

[b]2. Fashola commissioned bridge [/b]you said it was too expensive and fraud, went to start comparing nigeria with india in your drive to express your deep bigotry and hatred for him. Badmouthed the project and all that

[b]3. Eko atlantic city(the prospecting best city in the africa)
- you called it non vaible and went ahead to have sleepless night. You made so many demeaning comments to belittled south west on that thread(no thanks to the mods for clearing your hate-filled comments)

4. Lekki toll gate was day light robbery according you mr. "hiding under objectivity" to play your bigotry games..

5 .Now that Fashola want to change lagos and replaced the eye sore called "molue" you are shouting blue murder and pretending to be objective and concern with the plight of Lagosians, when your home state is under siege by kidnappers and arm robbers.

I wonder what it takes for mr"objectivity" like you to start a thread about your eastern home states and create awearness on the massive fraud going on over there. Go open thread about your region and leave US alone! If you can't stay in NEW Lagos then get the phock back to your village.

I could not respond your gibberish obviously because I had guest but now I'm back ,

Chai, the effect of this cheap drug is evident on you "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" "Rick James quote" cheesy cheesy cheesy...lol . I see that your delusion is on a grand scale. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

With responses to your itemized thrash,

1. First off, since I started posting on NL, I have never used the term "white elephant" project. What concerns me with white elephant project, it's one thing to say thrash, and it's another to prove it. So please, if you can recall my post (I will exempt the fact you're delusional), I'll be grateful.

2. Now I see that you're deluded, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I compared Nigeria to India, since I've posted on NL, please, have I compared Nigeria to India? I've NEVER mentioned India, then comparing it to India, seriously, you NEED HELP AND FAST. Man, whoever cast that spell on you, may it NEVER be well with them. sad sad sad

3. Dude, your thoughts reeks with stu/pidity, your level of ignorance and foolishness is outstanding, grin grin grin I salute you because you deserve the award FOR BEING FOOL/ISH. Eko Atlantic city, the thread from about two weeks ago, I still recall my stand on it, opposing to the thrash you have written up there. Then again, I challenge you to re-quote me, i.e. if you have what it takes to prove me wrong, else I will prove you wrong...LOL grin grin grin wink wink wink

4. The lekki toll gate, if I recall very well, I NEVER made any comment on that thread. Then again, the onus is on you to PROVE ME WRONG. All of this thrash you keep writing, you want me to have pity on your being...shior

5. LOL...Apparently you're fool/ish and deluded , if all you can deduct from my post from my post is all that, then sorry. That fashola wants to replace molues, how does that affect me? How does that disturb me? I believe my stance was VERY CLEAR --- "Savior" in guise, who wants to impose "MANDATORY" purchase of N4.5million cars as against (<N1.5million) aka FRAUD in broad day light. Abeg, try again... I told you that you need to be sober, and then TRY AGAIN.

Tbh, crack is whack, quit the drugs. Obviously, the impairment has distorted your judgement so badly that you mix up other people's words with mine. Please, FOCUS... Get back on track and quit the bickering, it sure hell ain't doing you justice. cool cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by SailorXY: 12:49am On May 04, 2012
Fashola is indirectly saying, Fk you Yorubas, I don't want you in my Lagos. Go back to your villages
From increasing LASU tuition which an average Yoruba cannot afford to shutting out Yorubas from their major business/source of income (taxi business) in Lagos.
Who's going to take over? Your guess is as good as mine
grin grin grin i dey feel u my man smiley
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by ak47mann(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2012
soon lagos will be only for the rich and the region that have the least povert rate in nigeria will be the ones running lagos grin

ONYE NA ENWEGHI EGO ONA ERI OFE OWERRI OOOHHH MBANU cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by aljharem(m): 1:42am On May 04, 2012
Funkymallam:

Unstable as water.
Smh.

what do you mean ? Because I agreed with Rhino ?
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by aljharem(m): 1:43am On May 04, 2012
Obiagu1:

Fashola is indirectly saying, Fk you Yorubas, I don't want you in my Lagos. Go back to your villages cool
From increasing LASU tuition which an average Yoruba cannot afford to shutting out Yorubas from their major business/source of income (taxi business) in Lagos.
Who's going to take over? Your guess is as good as mine cool

Rubbish, whether yoruba or Igbo I do not care, If anyone is a parasite to lagos then please go back to their village.

If you are a lagosian then good. We Lagosians are irrespective of tribe cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by ak47mann(m): 2:07am On May 04, 2012
alj harem:

Rubbish, whether yoruba or Igbo I do not care, If anyone is a parasite to lagos then please go back to their village.

cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Onlytruth(m): 2:09am On May 04, 2012
alj harem:

Gbam! So when are you leaving mallam? Don'tell me you are not one of the worst parasites in Lagos.
Are you waiting until they complete the Lagos -kano rail project?
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Onlytruth(m): 2:10am On May 04, 2012
ak47mann: soon lagos will be only for the rich and the region that have the least povert rate in nigeria will be the ones running lagos grin

LOL @ "ONYE NA ENWEGHI EGO ONA ERI OFE OWERRI OOOHHH MBANU" grin grin
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 2:35am On May 04, 2012
alj harem:

Alhaji harem,

How many identities do you claim undecided undecided undecided

I agree with you brother, that's for Rhino grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by jmaine: 3:35am On May 04, 2012
SaharaReporters is still shitty . . .deflected rants cant change that friend . . .What is shitty is shitty . . .Your shadow boxing is as clear as the morning sun grin
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 7:10am On May 04, 2012
You see, you are completely out of your closet. I told you, you are a bigot, didn't I?

Those your "concerns" should be tranferred back to your region, a place where kidnappers and armed robbers are stake holders, a place where dogs are now being kidnapped for ransom. A place where governors are promising a million naira for informations leading to arrest of kidnappers. I can post atleast 10 cases of kidnapping from south east within last month alone. Aren't you ashame to be poking things that is not your call? Go make some bucks by becoming as a PI and stop this your nonsense. I don't give hoot about you or any of your post here, but when you do it to demean south west then be ready for me.

Lay whatever spin you want simply because those comments are now hidden by the mods. That said.

Why are you sooooo bittered about anything south west? Any thread with Fashola, Lagos, Osun, Ondo would see you jumping in like a mentally dwarfed goat. Go post on threads about your home region or something. Bittered bigot!

manny4life:

I could not respond your gibberish obviously because I had guest but now I'm back ,

Chai, the effect of this cheap drug is evident on you "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" "Rick James quote" cheesy cheesy cheesy...lol . I see that your delusion is on a grand scale. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

With responses to your itemized thrash,

1. First off, since I started posting on NL, I have never used the term "white elephant" project. What concerns me with white elephant project, it's one thing to say thrash, and it's another to prove it. So please, if you can recall my post (I will exempt the fact you're delusional), I'll be grateful.

2. Now I see that you're deluded, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I compared Nigeria to India, since I've posted on NL, please, have I compared Nigeria to India? I've NEVER mentioned India, then comparing it to India, seriously, you NEED HELP AND FAST. Man, whoever cast that spell on you, may it NEVER be well with them. sad sad sad

3. Dude, your thoughts reeks with stu/pidity, your level of ignorance and foolishness is outstanding, grin grin grin I salute you because you deserve the award FOR BEING FOOL/ISH. Eko Atlantic city, the thread from about two weeks ago, I still recall my stand on it, opposing to the thrash you have written up there. Then again, I challenge you to re-quote me, i.e. if you have what it takes to prove me wrong, else I will prove you wrong...LOL grin grin grin wink wink wink

4. The lekki toll gate, if I recall very well, I NEVER made any comment on that thread. Then again, the onus is on you to PROVE ME WRONG. All of this thrash you keep writing, you want me to have pity on your being...shior

5. LOL...Apparently you're fool/ish and deluded , if all you can deduct from my post from my post is all that, then sorry. That fashola wants to replace molues, how does that affect me? How does that disturb me? I believe my stance was VERY CLEAR --- "Savior" in guise, who wants to impose "MANDATORY" purchase of N4.5million cars as against (<N1.5million) aka FRAUD in broad day light. Abeg, try again... I told you that you need to be sober, and then TRY AGAIN.

Tbh, crack is whack, quit the drugs. Obviously, the impairment has distorted your judgement so badly that you mix up other people's words with mine. Please, FOCUS... Get back on track and quit the bickering, it sure hell ain't doing you justice. cool cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 7:52am On May 04, 2012
Stop making yourself look stup!d. I wont descend to your piggery and start empty chest beating and all that. I get paid like some mexican drug lord without stepping out of ma creep cool . Go and aspire to be a proud "taxi" owner. Ewu!

By the way, your blog is out of date . . .I need some info on Sukhoi Su-47 and J20 , go go go get busy. LWKMD!

manny4life:

I agree with you brother, that's for Rhino grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Nobody: 9:02am On May 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
If you can't live in Lagos then go back to your phocking villages! Whether una like am or not south west must progress. Evil people.

wa sere, Eko oni baje ooo, o baje ti! Anybody wey no like ACN/Fasola's policy should go and jump inside Lagos lagoon.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by deshclones(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Gbam! So when are you leaving mallam? Don'tell me you are not one of the worst parasites in Lagos.
Are you waiting until they complete the Lagos -kano rail project?

^^^^..that got me rolling with laughter...dude is as unstable as water...has no identity...just floating and a complete factory fitted yes man..what a person grin grin grin grin

@topic

Nawaoh..fash wan pursue all those ibadan and oshogbo taxi drivers...dude is seriously pursuing the yaribas out of lagos...pray tell..when will he bring out more brt buses so those Yoruba loud mothed agberos will leave for ibadan and ekiti..dude should also ban okada so all those mallams can also leave the city...then LAMATA should up their game and rid the city of countless Yoruba boole sellers since they don't even contribute any tax to the coffers...up fashola..ACN==Squash the poor..lol grin grin grin

see link below

https://www.nairaland.com/917560/67-igbos-poor-compared-59.1/3

Muhehehehehehe.. So, all those amala and ewedu sellers are from Ogun state?? If Ogun indigenes make up 99% of Lagos, where are the indigenes of Lagos? I guess in your own delusion, the population of lagos is 300%..

There are more people from Oyo, than Ogun in Lagos.. 70% of the area boys in Lagos are from Oyo/Osun state, fact.. You're deluded beyond cure.

Ibos are not up to 20% of lagos, fact
...quote by arole odua
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by amosy007: 10:07am On May 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I thought some fools claimed sahara reporters is not a credible source? Should we start taking them serious? . . .Bunch of animals.

Saharareporters is one of d most credible source I know around.....just that some tribal bigots prefer to discredit it because they always criticise when they do their reporting ....which doesn't go down with some people especially the igbos that felt the site is owned by yoruba and anything they wrote against igbo is tribalism...and not fact
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You see, you are completely out of your closet. I told you, you are a bigot, didn't I?
Sifu sifu, master of all Bigots, I welcome you... Rhino,With the power vested on upon me, I hereby crown you the Aare of all bigots on Nl, shior. grin grin grin grin

Rhino.5dm:
Those your "concerns" should be tranferred back to your region, a place where kidnappers and armed robbers are stake holders, a place where dogs are now being kidnapped for ransom.
LOL, Imagine pot calling kettle black, embarassed embarassed embarassed

I have told you not to worry about me nor my thoughts about the SE governors... When I come to that road, I'll cross and without your help.

Have you looked at the threads lately undecided undecided undecided, at least from few days ago? Armed roberry in one of your beloved SW states, not only was the bank attacked, it was also razed down with fire and brimstone? Man, this one na serious business, frustration and desperation at it's peak - the title of this movie in action will be "SW - The land of Desperate Terminators". Marketed and distributed by Manny4life Nigeria limited cool cool cool, pick up your copy NOW... Starring Rhino, Bluetooth, Eko-Ile, and co..

Rhino.5dm:
A place where governors are promising a million naira for informations leading to arrest of kidnappers. I can post atleast 10 cases of kidnapping from south east within last month alone
Common man, are you really this DAFT? That governors are offering a reward for information means they are doing well, and I'm proud of their initiative. That's called positive reinforcement. cool cool cool Though I thought they use a different approach - like consulting with security experts, nevertheless, I'm still proud they're doing the right thing. Unlike some governors, who spend their time stealing from the poor and the needy. Messiah who speak from the two sides of their mouth; I rather avoid the devil that I do not know (devil in sheep's clothing) than the one I know.

Rhino.5dm:
Aren't you ashame to be poking things that is not your call? Go make some bucks by becoming as a PI and stop this your nonsense. I don't give hoot about you or any of your post here, but when you do it to demean south west then be ready for me.
Why should I be ashamed of saying the truth? They say, it's only the truth that will set you and I FREE. Even the holy Bible say "My people perish because they lack WISDOM", go figure. Why do I have to go make a bucks before sying the truth? If you don't care about my post (neither can you prove it), why the fu/ck do you care? Oh I forgot, it's about your mini deity...lol

You make it sound like I give a flying fu/ck about what your governor does, what I care about is that governor shouldn't make the poor poorer through fraudulent activity under the guise of a commissioner and development. When Gov. fashola did not follow the rule book to economic success, it's apparent that fraudulent behavior is what abounds.

Be ready for you? LOL, grin grin grin grin You think you're the sh/it, huh? LOLLLLLLLL . You think people are afraid of you? Don't let you stupi/dity cloud your reasoning. I've asked you and your cohorts to LEAVE ME ALONE, yall refused, I will match you tot for tat, however you want it, I will give you a run for your money bro... Let the music begin... cool cool cool

Rhino.5dm:
Lay whatever spin you want simply because those comments are now hidden by the mods. That said.
I would have called you a bloody mofo, then again, the cheap crack cocaine you're on, has seriously impaired your thought process. I've asked you to ask your mods to review my post post because 99.98% OF ALL MY 4010+ POST are ACTIVE and NOT hidden. The other 0.02% is collapsed and almost most of them is because I quoted you. Mr. I challenge you to prove me WRONG. As your mods to review my post and see of any demeaning things I have said, I still stand with my head high that YOU cannot prove it. smiley smiley smiley

Rhino.5dm:
Why are you sooooo bittered about anything south west? Any thread with Fashola, Lagos, Osun, Ondo would see you jumping in like a mentally dwarfed goat. Go post on threads about your home region or something. Bittered bigot!
Me, bitter? LOL I'm laughing so hard right now you blindness is really serious... Why should I concern myself with fraud? I just say the truth... If its good, I say it, if it's bad I say it... Either way, sifu, it's all well, you
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 4:37pm On May 04, 2012
^
Dude, why do you always come back with long worthless epistles? You have been called out as the red-eyed bigot you are. out of your closet. Nairalanders have seen the bigot behind the mask! No amount of rattles can change that. Mu he he he!

Who do you want to decieve with your worthless essay? We know what bloggers like you do for living, take half truths, muddle it up with more lies and post on their blog to attract traffic. Is that your intentions? Bros, thats advance fee fraud and God is not going to be happy with you shocked shocked grin grin

Keep decieving yourself with more lies, we are more wiser!! Mr."objectivity" cool

By the way, Give me updates on Sukhoi su-47 or J 20, F22 raptor nko? . . .or is it second generation single engine bombers?. . .In other news, A pharmacist was kidnapped in Imo state this morning shocked shocked shocked. LWKMD!

EXPOSED . . .Bigot! cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
Dude, why do you always come back with long worthless epistles? You have been called out as the red-eyed bigot you are. out of your closet. Nairalanders have seen the bigot behind the mask! No amount of rattles can change that. Mu he he he!

Who do you want to decieve with your worthless essay? We know what bloggers like you do for living, take half truths, muddle it up with more lies and post on their blog to attract traffic. Is that your intentions? Bros, thats advance fee fraud and God is not going to be happy with you shocked shocked grin grin

Keep decieving yourself with more lies, we are more wiser!! Mr."objectivity" cool

By the way, Give me updates on Sukhoi su-47 or J 20, F22 raptor nko? . . .or is it second generation single engine bombers?. . .In other news, A pharmacist was kidnapped in Imo state this morning shocked shocked shocked. LWKMD!

EXPOSED . . .Bigot! cool

Oops, looks like I hit a nerve, my bad brother... I did not mean to burst your bubble...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Why do you hate on my blog, it attracts highs of hundreds of views daily, it's still at it baby steps considering I started a month and half ago, cheesy cheesy cheesy Unfortunately, my viewers and followers are not like miserably people like, they are aviators, just like me... cool cool cool Yes, everyday is challenging and with referrals, I'm gaining ground.

Brother, my blog is personal if it was for money, I would have taken it to more greater height and NO, I do not make it for a living, OK wink wink wink... Don't get blood pressure for nothing. I'm proud with what I do for myself, I have a 8am to 4pm job, just that my job gives me "MORE" flexibility. As a matter of fact, I love aeronautics, I love flying, and YES I love Aviation, if you don't like it, sorry I cannot help. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh btw, if you need connections to some folks who work at Arik Air in Nigeria, I have a few, they can get you a job, you know... cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you call them lies, you will be the BIGGEST BASTARD not to report these lies at least to the FBI, or the original authors of these articles. Now is your opportunity to report the Advanced Fee Fraud (like he knows the meaning)

Don't worry, you know I'm on my lil vacation now, when I return from my vacation, beginning next week, I will have time to give you updates, OK, so don't worry... I got you back brother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

At least, I'm not like you who claims to have worked with different people and done different jobs (LIES), Beaf caught you in your lies. You know, whenever beaf comes around, I'll ask him to post your usual lies... grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 5:58pm On May 04, 2012
^
I was taking you serious until I saw the name BEAF in your post shocked. Dude, anyone that takes beaf serious shouldn't possess IQ more than 14, slightly above a single digit grin.
Beaf is a political jobber and a failed computer programmer that can only programme using FORTRAN 77 shocked, Goto computer section and see how them dey carry the poor sod do yeye, hence he swaps his little IQ to licking political balls and attacking sane people like me for living.

I'm glad you are working, but on the contrary some of us don't need to work anymore. The dollar making machine is perpectual until the end of time obeying Newton's law of motion. I used to work and all that, then I realised it is better for people to work for me and that was the best decision of my life. The only thing I do now is to shuttle between PH, LAG and ABJ to pick up my cheques when they are ready, have some fresh punnies cool. . .and make people like you cry on nairaland cool. The last time I picked up a pen in the name of working was in december last year cool.

I live in my own village and can't exchange the peace and swaggs that comes with it cool. Kicking and loving it. That siad.

The only local flight I fly is Aero contractors. . . . . . . .Arik, dis-Virgin and other flying "coffins" are not my take.

No thanks to your connection! I have them in excess, you can't win a contract in naija without knowing atleast the perm sec or a state commissioner or head of procurements in a multi-nationals! Bitter truth. cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2012
^^^

Well, I can see beaf exposing you gave you sleepless night, oh well, it still doesn't mean that whenever he comes online, I wouldn't ask him to re-post your own comment where you lied on numerous occasions... They're not beaf's words but YOURS... DON'T RUN AWAY FROM IT. cool cool cool

Dude, whether you shuttle between LOS and ABJ, work is work. Whether you work from home, Govt contractor, Entrepreneur, Consulting, Investor, whatever, whether people work for you, in as long as you're active, you're still working at least "according to your own Newtons laws of motion, whatever floats the boat, WORK is WORK. BTW, which law?

Perhaps, let me rephrase, I did not say I was connecting you, I implied since you mentioned about me working I guess, you might need work as well at Arik since it's local, besides that I'm based here don't mean jack. Yeah, Arik is flying coffins meanwhile your aero contractors are what again? Private luxury jet service with how much valuation? undecided undecided undecided... Shior.

Well, I'm glad you have them in excess, just like you lied on numerous occasions and Beaf caught you in your lies. grin grin grin I'm happy for you... just that you don't have to lie, anyway that I'm here doesn't mean that my abilities are limited. Anyway, I wouldn't wanna delve into such issues because it sure ain't my style, but hey just make sure before you open your mouth and speak, don't talk thrash because you have the mouth. cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 6:30pm On May 04, 2012
^
Still taking beaf serious? What was your last IQ test result? Damn!

So, picking up cheques and harvesting fresh punnies is work? This is new to me.

Anawayz stop your bigotry and hating of south west.
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2012
^^^

Again, you're stupid, like I said, when beaf comes online, he will expose your own words--- LIES grin grin grin As per my IQ, we can both test and see who has a higher IQ... LOL grin grin grin

I guess you picking up blank checks because real checks pay you for work done... guess it's new to you as well

I don't hate SW, but I always say it like it is... Deal with it. cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by Rhino5dm: 7:13pm On May 04, 2012
Why do you have to wait for beaf when you can simply pull it out from NL's data base? OK! Lets wait for your "God" beaf to save you arzz! LWKMD!

Beaf can make up anything to amuse squirrels here, but not when I flash his e-mail begging El-rufai for house rent and pocket money.

Final word. . .we are a waiting for manny4life's God. Chei!

manny4life: ^^^

Again, you're stupid, like I said, when beaf comes online, he will expose your own words--- LIES grin grin grin As per my IQ, we can both test and see who has a higher IQ... LOL grin grin grin

I guess you picking up blank checks because real checks pay you for work done... guess it's new to you as well

I don't hate SW, but I always say it like it is... Deal with it. cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators by manny4life(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why do you have to wait for beaf when you can simply pull it out from NL's data base? OK! Lets wait for your "God" beaf to save you arzz! LWKMD!

Beaf can make up anything to amuse squirrels here, but not when I flash his e-mail begging El-rufai for house rent and pocket money.

Final word. . .we are a waiting for manny4life's God. Chei!

You worry so much about beaf exposing your lies and having sleepless night about it.

You worry so much about me relying on beaf, like seriously? Whatever your problem is, idk

God in his infinite mercy will grant you peace... Say Amen.

Well, Beaf isn't my God, since you lacked the knowledge, I can't help it... You're right, whenever beaf comes online, he knows how to expose your lies. wink wink wink The only reason why I don't remember because he did exposed you so good that I laughed so hard, and I NEVER subscribed to the thread...so worry not your head... ok brother, when I come to that bridge, I'll cross it... cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Election: Rivers PDP May Settle For Wike / Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.