Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones (1184 Views)

Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? / Why Do People Lock Their Phones? / People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones by tpia5: 5:48pm On May 03, 2012
why do some people like doing this rubbish and what avenues are available to handle them?
Re: People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones by SNCOQ3(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2012
Photo-journalism? Espionage?? Voyeurism...so on.
Am not familiar with privacy law in Nigeria. Perhaps, the lawyers in the house could help.
Re: People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones by yamakuza: 10:06pm On May 07, 2012
tpia@:

wbb

i generally stop and wait to see if there are any serious replies to the thread. Most times the thread derailers immediately rush in to offset any enquiry or genuine interest. In addition, I might be looking for relevant bible verses, material or something similar. Or could simply be elsewhere, in other sections.

was searching for the thread the other day- didnt know it had yet again been moved to shesuality section- i guess somebody's nerve is being struck here.

madam, if you want that discussion to remain in the religion section, then u need to find a more family friendly word for shex and other similar things, and theres no guarantee your respondents would comply.

Shesual topics outside shesuality section can lead to a google ban.

I'm sure you dont want that to happen to NL.

Thanks!
Re: People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones by Nobody: 2:23am On May 08, 2012
OP don't worry.
It won't happen to you!! cheesy
Re: People Who Film Or Snap Others Secretly With Their Phones by tpia003: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2014
SNCOQ3:
Photo-journalism? Espionage?? Voyeurism...so on.
Am not familiar with privacy law in Nigeria. Perhaps, the lawyers in the house could help.

they say some people are snapping on behalf of babalawos ie witchdoctors.

lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Before Bikes Could Be Banned / Most Stupìd Threads To Hit The Frontpage In 2012. / What Will Yo Do If This Man Slap Your Wife/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.