Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs (3306 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Transport 6 CBM Machine From Lagos To Anambra State ? / Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs by chux76(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2012
Please I want to know how much it would cost to transport a truck Load of yams from either Benue or Niger states to Lagos and Ibadan? Prices needed urgently. Tnx
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs by malvino: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2012
I used to be in Benue as a corper.To tell you the truth It's a real big business you are talking about depending on how much you invest. But I must tell you that it's best you go to benue probably for some few days to survey the place and make arrangements with the people there, the reason being that there is a crazy hunger for money and if you just entrust your money to them they could cheat you or take your money. I have links over there maybe I could help. But really it will be best if you take a trip there. Ask for Wannune market. You could also go to Nasarawa, they also have yam there to and both share the same boundaries.
Grandyklace@gmail.com
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs by kayjegs: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Malvino has given you the clear picture. It is exactly as said. You may have to go there yourself and if you are the end buyer, it is okay but if you are trying to get it for a big buyer, please do your calculations well. I lost some money in this because of this at some time ago. So please make sure you go there yourself. The farmers wont release yams except you pay, there are royalties you pay the farming community or market before you are allowed to carry the yams though the charges are not much, you have to know all these before venturing. But all the same, if you do your maths well, it is a good business.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs by chux76(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
malvino: I used to be in Benue as a corper.To tell you the truth It's a real big business you are talking about depending on how much you invest. But I must tell you that it's best you go to benue probably for some few days to survey the place and make arrangements with the people there, the reason being that there is a crazy hunger for money and if you just entrust your money to them they could cheat you or take your money. I have links over there maybe I could help. But really it will be best if you take a trip there. Ask for Wannune market. You could also go to Nasarawa, they also have yam there to and both share the same boundaries.
Grandyklace@gmail.com

Can I have your phone number please?? text it to me: 08056715350 or 07025505916
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs by Chudoify: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Please, my friends will like to know about the yam biz.few questions:1.Does it have ready market in lagos and ibadan? 2.what is the minimum capital to start with? 3.does the market have season? Thank u.luv u all.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs by malvino: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Chudoify: Please, my friends will like to know about the yam biz.few questions:1.Does it have ready market in lagos and ibadan? 2.what is the minimum capital to start with? 3.does the market have season? Thank u.luv u all.

Yes, It has a ready market, most especially on the demand to buy.
There is also serious profit gotten from it. That's what these Mallam guys with wheelbarrows filled with filled with yams do. You just need to study the market well.

(1) (Reply)

Game Center Business, Advice Pls / How Much Does It Cost To Build Those Tent-like Event Centre With 400 Capacity? / Importing Candles From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.