Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

ladies read this - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ladies read this (654 Views)

Ladies, Read This! 10 Ways To Make Him Go Crazy About You / LADIES READ: 7 Things You Should Never Do To Impress A Guy / Young Ladies Going After Aristos, Married Men Going After Ladies-read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ladies read this by ebamma(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2012
the bible itself has said that there is a time for everything,but it seems some of our gurls have not heard about it,why is that when a gurl is young and beautiful she begins to bleep around and disregards the advances of guys who could have married them,and when the realise that the are going thirty or above, the start going to prayer houses and churches to search for miracle husband.
Re: ladies read this by 190: 11:28pm On May 03, 2012
ask me again
Re: ladies read this by Sheddy5(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Fact, that's why most of them will remain single
Re: ladies read this by Candidlady: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
ebamma:
the bible itself has said that there is a time for everything,but it seems some of our gurls have not heard about it,why is that when a gurl is young and beautiful she begins to bleep around and disregards the advances of guys who could have married them,and when the realise that the are going thirty or above, the start going to prayer houses and churches to search for miracle husband.
[/s]

As a lady iread it and iam still trying to sieve sense outta what you wrote

(1) (Reply)

D Girl I Luv Wit My Heart. / Do Women Make Better Managers Than Men? / Is This True About Women & Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.