Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? (21937 Views)

Whoever Wrote This Must Be Drunk (Photo) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Can You Still Remember This Type Of Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by yommyismine(f): 2:52pm On May 07, 2012
A friend of mine wrote dat kind of letter 2 me,then fone is nt common yet......is really fun..i love readin letters
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by RogerOliver: 8:35am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by omogeyoyo(f): 12:05pm On May 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy :DNairalanders abeg make una no kill me with laugh abeg sucksex indeed. If u give me dat kptype of letter I will keep it and show it †̥ u in future I will even show ur parents
Logic Mind:

the shame is because of the content of the letter.
telling her that i wish her sucksex in life, how she was the sugar in my tea and all the other nonsense.
I used to hide whenever she was around and was afraid that she might also have showed the letter to her parents. Chei. Life at 14.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / For Guys In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.