Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Wanted To Be A Database Administrator. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wanted To Be A Database Administrator. (921 Views)

Database Administrator: Which Languages To Learn? / Connecting To A Database Using Visual Basic / What Kind Of DBA (Database Administrator) Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted To Be A Database Administrator. by diran18: 3:43pm On May 04, 2012
Am a graduate of agricultural science but I wanted to be a database administrator. Someone told me to go for MYSQL and EMC Please advice me on which professional course to go for. Your advice are really welcome. Thanks.
Re: Wanted To Be A Database Administrator. by ayaba(f): 1:19am On May 06, 2012
You need to start from the basics , HTML, CSS, Java etc, we offer comprehensive training on webdesign @ National Web Academy, Lagos

4 Weeks Training on website Design,
6 Weeks Training on Web development and PHP
Learn to build social networking sites like facebook and forums such as nairaland
And how you can make money on them .No templates.

Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street , Off Toyin street Ikeja

Register for May classes @ www.nationalweblimited.com/academy
Re: Wanted To Be A Database Administrator. by diran18: 7:52pm On May 07, 2012
ok thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Are URL Aliases Same As 301 Redirect? / [help Request] "PHP Code" To Make Contents Of One Listbox Based Another / Learn Programming Language Of Your Choice FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.