Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity (746 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire / Bible Said God Is Not A Man But Jesus Is A Man/son Of Man...?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity by LogicMind: 7:42pm On May 04, 2012
here is why jesoul banned me for week. this is what i said:
you can't see spirits
mary got pregnant through the power of the holy spirit.

Matthew 1:18
This is how Jesus the Messiah was born. His mother, Mary, was engaged to be married to Joseph. But before the marriage took place, while she was still a virgin, she became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit.

now tell me what rule saying the above broke?

some of my posts where also outright deleted because some people can't handle my opinion even when i break no rule. how does asking women to shine their elbows break rule but asking them to shine their eyes doesn't.

do moderators know the rules they are meant to enforce or do they make it up as they go along?
Re: Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity by DeepSight(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2012
If true, I will be deeply disconcerted by this. But I will reserve my further comments until we hear from Jesoul on her reasons for banning you. If it was simply as you stated it, then there will be alot to be heard from me. But I must reserve my comments until Jesoul explains better.

BTW, i hope we will not suddenly find this thread locked. That really will negate the very essence of a forum - open and free communication. Thanks not to do that, mods.
Re: Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity by ea7(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2012
its just chrissies being chrissies. Imagine if davidylan was a mod.
Re: Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity by DeepSight(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2012
David's tough, so i'd imagine he would be able to take as good as he gives.
Re: Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2012
I believe in an open forum for debate but I don't believe that should make anyone offensive to a majority. There are some atheist guys that post here like that Calloti fella who go out of their way to be offensive. I'm not a religious believer but I do believe the faith others practise should be respected: else, we're no different from the religious bigots who tick me off.
Re: Moderator Bans For Stating What The Bible Said. Great Christianity by JeSoul(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2012
Lol. I've been on this forum since 2007 and modding for a while. I should think that my record should speak for itself so I'm not here to "defend" myself as there's nothing to defend. You were initially banned for 24hrs for consistently derailing christian topics & posting incendiary comments - of which your last post was the final straw. So no, you were not banned for just that post - but for a series of infractions. Stop deliberately misrepresenting the facts. Not minding the several requests & pleadings I made to you to please be civil to which you crudely responded with expletives and pretty much rude childish defiance saying you'd continue do whatever you wanted regardless of the rules.

You came back after 24hrs and posted the same thing again that got you banned and hence you were banned for a week. And I warn you again, keep up the disruptive behavior, incendiary comments, attacks, rude behavior and your next ban will be for much longer.

Btw, this was posted on the mod thread when it happened for all to see. I have all the msgs, moderation logs and responses you sent to the warnings you were given, but it'd be a waste of time to post here as wiser minds should know better.

That said, this thread is locked as every other topic relating to section issues/disputes are - go the mod thread on top of the page - that's what its there for.

(1)

@mkmyers45,this Is The Book On Adolf Hitler's Religion That You Requested For!!! / Submission Vs Resignation / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.