Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror (8368 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / REVEALED!!!....Top Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Northern Leaders Are Sponsors Of Boko Haram - Former Wife Of Borno Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by PeroRemzy(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2012
Na wash
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by belovedaja(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2012
What do we need their exposure for, arrest and prosecute the criminals
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by skullzflex(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2012
anonimi: This soundbite is beginning to sound like that from a broken gramophone record.

We have heard it so often without seeing any follow up action that it is scratching the ears or rather eyes just reading them again!!

Someone please wake me up when the sponsors of terror are ACTUALLY exposed, TRIED and JAILED.

Btw, why has NASS not reviewed our anti-terrorism laws to have stiffer penalties including longer sentences, freezing of accounts for the jail term and forfeiture of properties
ACN with all their noise on GEJ won't ask their legisLOOTERS to draft such bills.
They are obviously contented to continue [size=13pt]RECEIVING the mega millions monthly for doing nothing while the same Nigerian government pays N18,000 monthly[/size] to hard-working civil servants.

Well said bro,Nigeria Govt pay 18k to hardworking Nigerians and pay huge money to those dick-head folks dat never deliver
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by mkpologwu(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2012
Y not expose instead of SET to expose?

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2012
stillme: FG set to,SSS set to,boko haram set to...... Rubbish!!!
and the only difference is-boko haram always keep to their words. If the president cannot prosecute and send to jail(which am so sure of) those named in the list, then a long hiss await them from the Nigerian populace. Shiiiooor!
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2012
They should go right ahead.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Ganys: 12:08pm On May 05, 2012
chino24: Make una do fast expose these following almajiris : Buhari, Atiku, IBB and co cool cool
must you always be tribalistic in order to be heard here...kai
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by hillsate: 12:11pm On May 05, 2012
How on earth would this so called agencies waste a breath telling us they are set to when they are suppose to use the opportunity to tell us who the killer sponsors are?
Waste of money on the agencies!
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by jamace(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2012
I laugh in AK47 grin
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by lynxnoon(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2012
ABEGII!!!!
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2012
security agencies set to expose? for us the ordinary citizens to do what with the exposure? arrest and prosecute for them?

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Osario: 1:10pm On May 05, 2012
Its dehumanizing to Nigerian people to listen to all these trash of threat to expose sponsors of terrorism in the country. If they are talking about exposing people behind the killing of over a thousand innocent Nigerians and foreigners, rather than arresting them, then we don't need anyone to tell us how weak the government of Goodluck Jonathan is. I will also appeal to Nigerians on nairaland to be more mindful of what we post because they portray us as a people of low intelligence.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by stokolie(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2012
chino24:
The decision was the high point of a meeting in Abuja yesterday of security chiefs to review the state of the nation.

The NSA had said that the PDP’s position that only some people could contest election greatly undermined national security and was the genesis of the current wave of violence in the country.

A reliable source at the meeting, who preferred anonymity, said the office of the NSA would be formally furnished with details of the alleged involvement of “these greedy elements in the formation
The meeting reviewed Azazi’s controversial statement and “generally agreed that he was quoted out of context as he was referring to greedy politicians who insisted that no one else could rule Nigeria after the demise of President Umaru Yar’Adua, except someone from the same region”.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/45503-security-agencies-set-to-expose-sponsors-of-terror.html

and who created the doning principle,the same pdp,pls this security men should delibrately stop comfusing themslves..
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by otokx(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2012
The drama continues
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by 190: 3:31pm On May 05, 2012
I keep saying this

IBB IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM!
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by belovedaja(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2012
Correct, i love this
PapaBrowne: Expose? Nonsense!!
If you aren't arresting them and providing adequate evidence, the general public would just hiss and you would give Boko Haram more fervour!!
Freaking pick these guys or if there isn't enough evidence to prosecute them, simply take them out one by one!! You can even do it in the name of Boko Haram!
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by OperaMini1(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2012
Nonsense, this list will download forever.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by AdeniyiA(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2012
...the statements credited to d NSA was concocted inside d villa, d race for 2015 election has begun, d best person to say such is d NSA, to castigate d north n put them in d black books of d citizens so dt he can draw pity to himsef and therby getting frée ride to clinching d party's ticket once again... THIS IS POLI-TRICKS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by chino24: 5:34pm On May 05, 2012
The north almajiris does not have the credibility to rule this country again, at least in the next 70-80 years to come. The brought this upon themselves by sponsoring BH in all its entirety.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by mofuflex(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2012
Set to all the time. If there was any plan to tackle this singular menace, no need to tell us. If the so called SA's aint clueless as charged ,then surprise us Nigerians for once!!
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by mikron(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2012
i dey sidon dey look. angry angry angry
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by mannyU: 6:29pm On May 05, 2012
EVERYBODY Listen up. Our President is not only inactive but also a Coward!!! Yes d biggest coward walking the face of the Earth. No appology.
After all the thousands killed by this moronic group, the best he could do is to expose them. Is he telling Nigerians that they are above the law and so exposing them for Nigerians to knw them and do what with them. Avoid them and possibly not vote for them. What a fake president. Why are mere shop burglars not only exposed Dumb president. If he has no will power to put whoever he suspects has been fundin these devils behind bars in Kirikiri, then he better stay quiet and be thought a Fool than to act and erase all doubts.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 05, 2012
We've been hearing this for some time.
Time to playing a different tune, I think.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by isomadtech(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2012
It is time to set up CTU in Nigeria to be headed by Jack Baeur. Tony and others should also be brought in to fish out all the moles in our security set up and also to confront the Charles Logan and make sure they are all killed, arrested and jailed. This is the biggest conspiracy ever in Nigeria. We have devils stirring the soup of Nigeria to cause instability. Their time is up and God will surely expose them.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by logica(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2012
LOL. Expose or arrest? Idiota.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Josh316(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2012
we are tired of the statement 'FG TO do this and that. stop TO-ing and start DOING!! mscheeeeewwww angry
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Jakumo(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2012
Putting on my conical thinking cap, and staring down into my crystal balls, I wonder who the culprit might be.

Round up the usual suspects ha ha ha

Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by CyberG: 5:02pm On May 06, 2012
Jonathan and his useless administration is THE MOST USELESS GOVERNMENT since the beginning of governance in Nigeria! Watch guys: THIS FOOL WILL DO NOTHING OR PUBLISH NAMES OF PERCEIVED POLITICAL ENEMIES!

Pray, when does a hunter go to announce to the prey: "I WILL CATCH YOU"? Or, a policeman to the thief: "I WILL COME AND ARREST YOU"? This fool takes incompetence to inglorious heights! His name and administration will live in INFAMY for all time! angry angry angry
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by supremebeing09: 10:16pm On May 06, 2012
anonimi: This soundbite is beginning to sound like that from a broken gramophone record.

We have heard it so often without seeing any follow up action that it is scratching the ears or rather eyes just reading them again!!

Someone please wake me up when the sponsors of terror are ACTUALLY exposed, TRIED and JAILED.

Btw, why has NASS not reviewed our anti-terrorism laws to have stiffer penalties including longer sentences, freezing of accounts for the jail term and forfeiture of properties
ACN with all their noise on GEJ won't ask their legisLOOTERS to draft such bills.
They are obviously contented to continue [size=13pt]RECEIVING the mega millions monthly for doing nothing while the same Nigerian government pays N18,000 monthly[/size] to hard-working civil servants.

My true friend, I have said times without number that we have been abiding by rules set in place since 19-kporogodo. If the laws were generally updated in line with the events witnessed by the country, I'm sure we would have drafted in anti-terrorism laws to tackle the issue of terrorism in Nigeria. In the UK, after the 7/7 bombing, new anti-terrorism laws were immediately implemented and old ones updated. Security measures were put in place to back them up. That's how you safeguard a country.

We are in Nigeria... "ALL THINGS GO..."

I've debated on the Boko Haram stuff for so long so please, get someone to set an alarm clock for two people when these guys are FINALLY EXPOSED, TRIED AND JAILED.

Thank you.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Concept(m): 11:51pm On May 06, 2012
I am not seeing any sense in this, exposing terror financiers? What I think they ought to be telling us is that Chief or Honourable so & so have been arrested having being discovered to have a link with the dreaded Boko Haram sect. Nonsensical!!!
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Uwakuwak(f): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Unkl':
Truth of the matter is that the NSA shd have blamed members of d party 4 circumventing the constitution of their party, there's nothing wrong 4 pdp to hv a zoning arrangement that shd be obeyed by all bt GEJ took advantage of the situation as d acting presido to suit his devilish whims against all odds. Had he won d 2011 election frm anoda party we wldn't hv been in dis mess. In my own submission GEJ is the cause of all d bombings and he'll ansa 4 all d lost lives lost.
Re: Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror by Uwakuwak(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
No one shld blame Gej for the insecurity in the north. B/c the northern politician are the problem in that region. But i no that the anger of God await them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gowon Did Not Cede Bakassi - Akinjide / How Lebanese & Chinese Are Making It In Nigeria But Our People Are Struggling / Senate Mandates All MDAs to Remit 100% of IGR to Consolidated Revenue Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.