Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test (3877 Views)

Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Dragnet Test / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by jonzy1(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2012
Dear Candidate,
Further to your application for an Oil & Gas training position, you have been invited for an aptitude test, please note the following:
Venue: , ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos
Date: Friday 11-May-2012Time: 3:00 PM
Username:*****
Password:*****
This test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your username and password.Please be at the centre at least 15mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along  with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A e.t.cFor further enquiries call: 08174585916Dragnet Solutions Limited

I got this mail early this morning from dragnet plus a text message instructing me to go to a website and print out text venue info.
I remembered applying for the position but I don't know the company involved.
This is my first dragnet test. What is their test format like? I'll appreciate your help thanks.
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by mezie4u(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2012
I got the mail and text too, my first dragnet test too but I think it's shl's verbal and numeric reasoning. I don't really care to know the company so long it's oil and gas
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by duality(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2012
is it for Hnd graduates ?
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by jonzy1(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2012
duality: is it for Hnd graduates ?

I got b.eng and I got the invite. In the advert I rem they mentioned hnd too
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by Galads(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2012
I also received a text message with an id and password and was asked to log into a site to check for details.in my application, I filled akwa-ibom as my centre but now they are sending me to abuja.do anybody know hw I can change my centre back to akwa ibom
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by jonzy1(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2012
Galads: I also received a text message with an id and password and was asked to log into a site to check for details.in my application, I filled akwa-ibom as my centre but now they are sending me to abuja.do anybody know hw I can change my centre back to akwa ibom

Why not ph in the first place. Any way write dragnet for help
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by sunday4519: 6:19pm On May 06, 2012
hi guys, i got the same message that i have been invited for an aptitude test for oil & gas training on the 12th of April by 8am at champscity Ikeja. I checked when i applied for it on dragnet and it was on the 4th of April, the job role was "technical maintenance" and the company was not mentioned. Does any one have an idea of what to expect, is it GMAT,GRE,SHL and the rest? Pls you can contact me on sunny_faks@yahoo.com for useful info. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by Ebykate: 10:37am On May 11, 2012
jon_zy: Dear Candidate,
Further to your application for an Oil & Gas training position, you have been invited for an aptitude test, please note the following:
Venue: , ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos
Date: Friday 11-May-2012Time: 3:00 PM
Username:*****
Password:*****
This test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your username and password.Please be at the centre at least 15mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along  with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A e.t.cFor further enquiries call: 08174585916Dragnet Solutions Limited

I got this mail early this morning from dragnet plus a text message instructing me to go to a website and print out text venue info.
I remembered applying for the position but I don't know the company involved.
This is my first dragnet test. What is their test format like? I'll appreciate your help thanks.

Plus i just got a text now telling me "With apologies for the inconvenience, please note that your test scheduled for today at Chams City Ikeja, is running 2hrs late" what eva does it mean
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by blaazoon22(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2012
Well frnd , if ? can make it -hurry up thr but make sure ? v got ur id_and password as sent to ? . Bc ? need thm to log in and write d aptitude test. However ,if ? can't make it today then go tomorrow before 9am and explain .? should also be able to sit for it! Success!
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by unicemeke(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2012
sunday4519: hi guys, i got the same message that i have been invited for an aptitude test for oil & gas training on the 12th of April by 8am at champscity Ikeja. I checked when i applied for it on dragnet and it was on the 4th of April, the job role was "technical maintenance" and the company was not mentioned. Does any one have an idea of what to expect, is it GMAT,GRE,SHL and the rest? Pls you can contact me on sunny_faks@yahoo.com for useful info. Thanks
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by unicemeke(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2012
pls cal me or flash me on dis number.08067040138.if ur a student of federal poly illaro ogun state,pls i want to know wen dey wil start selin their HND form.my name is Eke and i red computer engr.
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by valiantdank: 10:17am On May 24, 2012
please keep me posted on how the test went by today,so as for me to know what i can really prepare for before saturday of this week
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ireally need this job badly,valiantdan007@live.com/muyiscos4real@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by valiantdank: 10:22am On May 24, 2012
pls am also writing d dragnet test and mine is on 26-May-2012 9:00 AM.pls i want to know d type of questions asked. huhpls am also writing d dragnet test and mine is on 26-May-2012 9:00 A.pls i want to know d type of questions asked.valiantdan007@live.com/muyiscos4real@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by GLORIOUSPIKIN: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2012
HELO HOUSE I SAW AN ADVERT YESTERDAY ON THE NET ADVERTISING SEVERAL POSITIONS FOR CHEVRON JOB AND 1 CALLED
THE NUMBER I SAW ON THE ADVERT AND ASKED IF THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE DRAGNET HAS BEEN CONDUCTING
THE MAN THAT PICKED THE CALL TOLD ME THAT THIS ADVERT IS DIFF FROM THE TEST THAT DRAGNET CONDUCTED AND THAT
THIS PARTICULAR ONE HAS BEEN ON FOR OVER TWO WEEKS NOW THAT THE APPLICATION FORM WAS BEING SOLD
AT ZENITH BANK FOR THE SUM OF N10500. BUT THAT IT HAS CLOSED AND THAT IF I AM INTERESTED HE WOULD HELP ME GET THE FORM THROUGH
THEIR ABUJA HEAD OFFICE PLEASE HOUSE HOW REAL IS THIS AND IF THIS IS REAL OF WHICH I DOUBT, WHAT FOR THE LOVE THAT I HAVE FOR THIS
COUNTRY NIGERIA WHICH IS MY HOME AND MY LAND OF MILK AND HONY WOULD CHEVRON OF COMPANIES BE NEEDING N10500 FROM
JOBLESS NIGERIANS FOR. WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY TURNING INTO? AND IF IT IS NOT REAL, PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS BEWARE OF 419. NA YOUR FELLOW
JOB SEEKERS NA HIM WAM CHOP YOU MUGU SO O O O O O O O O O O O O O BEWARE

WELL I AM NOT SUPERVISED AFTER ALL ROAD SAFETY, NDLEA, NIGERIAN NAVY JUST NAME THEM ALL OF THEM DO AM NA ALL OF GET THIS COUNTRY O
Re: Oil And Gas Training Dragnet Test by doktung: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
pls house, i need dragnet question urgently, pls help m to send it to doktung84@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Lounge/club In Gwarinpa Abuja / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals / My Husband Is An Electrian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.