Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) (13605 Views)

From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / 3 Bedroom Luxury Flat At Ocean Parade Towers Banana Island Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by Felibaby(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2012
@Op, do you work for TOtal or C&C? Where did you get the construction pics from scratch to finish.
@Ekwy : the information is absolutely correct though it was not meant to be made public yet.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by damilola15: 9:46pm On May 05, 2012
moshoodn: Call this number and ask. . . 07081239526
A lady keeps saying the number does not exist.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by purefella(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2012
when i see a huge structure like this , what comes to my mind are the suffering the laborers went through under the scorching sun to complete such structures ,some will even falloff the stirs and die
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by moshoodn(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2012
damilola15:
A lady keeps saying the number does not exist.
The lady voice must be a computer. . .
Maybe she could reroute you to the right caller destination. . . Try again.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by moshoodn(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2012
purefella: when i see a huge structure like this , what comes to my mind are the suffering the laborers went through under the scorching sun to complete such structures ,some will even falloff the stirs and die
That thought is so negative, sad and pessimistic. . .
Look at the bright side, They got paid, weren't they?
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by omosexy1: 12:25am On May 06, 2012
That is Total House not Eko Hotel oh
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by homerac7: 5:45am On May 06, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: Its good to see dreams come true. My experience in Nigeria has made me disregard all political office holders and their promises. When I saw the first pic I was like - this must be another one of their usual empty promises but as I got to the end - voila! there it is in living colors. Wonderful skyscrapers should be dotting Nigerian skyline, its a shame its not. The other day I went to google to search for pics of Nigerian cities I was shocked and ashamed, what I saw could not possibly be Nigerian cities.

Anyway, I commend whoever did that job and hope that Boko Haram 'll stay away from this piece of hardwork.

This is pix i took fro 18th floor of the building recently, i hope the view of Victoria Island corrects the bolded. i had to compress the pix before uploading to save bandwidth at expense of high definition, but clear enough to appreciate.

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by aljharem(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2012
People should stop misinforming people. Whether it is owned by total or not is not the issue here. The Name of the building is Eko Towers

Here is the company that built it

http://www.technal-int.com/en/Aluminium-Systems/About-technal/News-Events/Technal-renforce-sa-presence-au-Nigeria/
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by newcreatio(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2012
jude33084:

undecided thank God that Edo is gradually moving out of those states that look like the 60s

tongue eRrOr! Edo is still looking like Akure joor...pffft! Ugly state, ugly capital.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by OK2NV3: 9:35am On May 06, 2012
[size=20pt]This must be a huge leap for you Jungle tree-top dwelling monkeys![/size]
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by pato405(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2012
Good job. Amazing that a promise can come to reality in no time.

BUT....

why alwayz Lagos?

Many states are lagging whilst Lagos keeps logging on to structural advancements. a few others simply struggle to advance at millipede speed. shame.

I bet the influx of migrants from other states into Lagos is not stopping anytime soon. it's high time Lagos started looking beyond mega-city to super 'mega-maga city' because this is just the beginning population explosion !

equtable social development is needed.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by ahmedoo(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2012
moshoodn: Can you come up with your own better design. . .
Maybe i got a job for you.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by newcreatio(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2012
I was in that building last weekend! Awesome place. Confusing to navigate at first. I will need another trip to be able to understand it well.
Good elevator systems. The owners sure know what they wanted. I don't like the transparent nature...is it because Lagos never begin experience snipers? shocked
I cant stay in that building and call it office o. undecided
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by publisher(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2012
pato405: Good job. Amazing that a promise can come to reality in no time.

BUT....

why alwayz Lagos?

Many states are lagging whilst Lagos keeps logging on to structural advancements. a few others simply struggle to advance at millipede speed. shame.

I bet the influx of migrants from other states into Lagos is not stopping anytime soon. it's high time Lagos started looking beyond mega-city to super 'mega-maga city' because this is just the beginning population explosion !

equtable social development is needed.
Have u been to UYO? OWERRI? ENUGU? These cities are making genuine efforts at modernizing. Forget the Northern cities cos i dont see any development there until Boko Haram issue is solved. JOS is still beautiful though. My anger is at other South western cities (i dont attribute Lagos' development to the South western region) that have refused to develop beyond where Obafemi Awolowo left them; even Ibadan with its prospect has just refused to modernize in spite of its head start in the Dugbe area. As for Osogbo,Ogbomosho,Abeokuta,Ado-Ekiti, Akure,Ile-Ife...there's no hope. Brown rusted rooftops everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by babaowo: 10:31pm On May 06, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Poor architectural design like normal Naija poor housing design. sad How much for d project again?
.. Pls where is your family house located? So that we can view your pass architectural design,because charity they says it begin at home.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by moremi2008(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2012
purefella: when i see a huge structure like this , what comes to my mind are the suffering the laborers went through under the scorching sun to complete such structures ,some will even falloff the stirs and die

I had the opportunity to observe the construction up-close from a room at the Eko Suites. It appeared to be a very professional and organized construction process; I remember being very impressed. They had a big-ass crane doing all the heavy lifting and the pace was relentless, so I figured the project was well-funded and had a deadline. Happy to see the finished product.

I just don't understand why Total opted for this investment structure. Why didn't Total want to own it outright? Was Paris concerned about unrecoverable capex or about keeping the property on the books? It's an unusual choice for Lagos; really curious to understand the rationale.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by ekwynwa1: 10:17am On May 07, 2012
alj harem: People should stop misinforming people. Whether it is owned by total or not is not the issue here. The Name of the building is Eko Towers

Here is the company that built it

http://www.technal-int.com/en/Aluminium-Systems/About-technal/News-Events/Technal-renforce-sa-presence-au-Nigeria/

But EKO could mean anything other than Lagos tongue
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by pato405(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2012
publisher:
Have u been to UYO? OWERRI? ENUGU? These cities are making genuine efforts at modernizing. Forget the Northern cities cos i dont see any development there until Boko Haram issue is solved. JOS is still beautiful though. My anger is at other South western cities (i dont attribute Lagos' development to the South western region) that have refused to develop beyond where Obafemi Awolowo left them; even Ibadan with its prospect has just refused to modernize in spite of its head start in the Dugbe area. As for Osogbo,Ogbomosho,Abeokuta,Ado-Ekiti, Akure,Ile-Ife...[i][/i]there's no hope. Brown rusted rooftops everywhere.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na wa o! civilisation is far fetched.

you forgot to mention Edo, Anambra, & Kwara e.t.c the list is endless. development ought to be strategically mapped out to spread and allow equal opportunities everywhere. I see massive drift for greener pastures into Lagos. That's the more reason so many people [even when they have nothing to offer] want to be in Lagos. it's so crowded now. the infrastructure and amenities are over-stretched. conjestion everywhere.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by mamagee3(f): 5:04pm On May 07, 2012
jason123: Feb 2010

What a beautiful and magnificent edifice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Granite Supply / A Brand New 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Saburi, Abuja. Now 17m. A Serious Buyer Only / NEWCASTLE ESTATE KUJE, ABUJA. DON'T BE TOLD IT'S SOLD OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.