Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) (13597 Views)

From Concept To Reality II. Waves Towers Lagos (private Investor Not LSG) / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / 3 Bedroom Luxury Flat At Ocean Parade Towers Banana Island Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:37pm On May 05, 2012
Feb 2010

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:38pm On May 05, 2012
Feb 2010

1 Like

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:38pm On May 05, 2012
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:39pm On May 05, 2012

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:40pm On May 05, 2012
Apr 2010

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:41pm On May 05, 2012
May 2010

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:41pm On May 05, 2012
July 2010

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:42pm On May 05, 2012
Sep 2010

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:43pm On May 05, 2012
Nov 2010

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:44pm On May 05, 2012
July 2011

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:48pm On May 05, 2012
Nov 2011

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jason123: 1:48pm On May 05, 2012
Jan 2012. Completed!

Courtesy of skyscraper city!
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by otokx(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2012
Can we see the interior?
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by ektbear: 3:35pm On May 05, 2012
Skyscrapercity is such a wonderful website.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by Pelumiv(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2012
Do pass by when the building was under construction, kudos to the management for a 9ice building at that.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by SamIkenna: 4:13pm On May 05, 2012
Its good to see dreams come true. My experience in Nigeria has made me disregard all political office holders and their promises. When I saw the first pic I was like - this must be another one of their usual empty promises but as I got to the end - voila! there it is in living colors. Wonderful skyscrapers should be dotting Nigerian skyline, its a shame its not. The other day I went to google to search for pics of Nigerian cities I was shocked and ashamed, what I saw could not possibly be Nigerian cities.

Anyway, I commend whoever did that job and hope that Boko Haram 'll stay away from this piece of hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by yohannazack(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2012
We are rich to hav our towns and cities dotted wit such infrastructure. Anyway, kudos to whoeva did dis and mo grease to ur elbo
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by MrGlobe(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2012
Poor architectural design like normal Naija poor housing design. sad How much for d project again?
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2012
Great! Tax payers and oil money at work. grin grin
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by ahmedoo(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2012
Superb architecture, thumbs up to the team that made this a reality
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by code9(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: Its good to see dreams come true. My experience in Nigeria has made me disregard all political office holders and their promises. When I saw the first pic I was like - this must be another one of their usual empty promises but as I got to the end - voila! there it is in living colors. Wonderful skyscrapers should be dotting Nigerian skyline, its a shame its not. The other day I went to google to search for pics of Nigerian cities I was shocked and ashamed, what I saw could not possibly be Nigerian cities.

Anyway, I commend whoever did that job and hope that Boko Haram 'll stay away from this piece of hardwork.

that building "Eko Towers" shown in the picture was infact built by Total. They currently occupy all floors of the tower. An administrative decision to ensure that all its branch locations in lagos are integrated into a single site neccessitated the building of this magnificient tower!
Eko hotels leased the land to them on a build-occupy-transfer basis
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by kaiter: 7:11pm On May 05, 2012
Very nice![img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by BabaEleko(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2012
Lagos seems to be the only city in Nigeria that I'm impressed with. I wish this can be duplicated in other Nigeria cities.
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by aljharem(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Lagos seems to be the only city in Nigeria that I'm impressed with. I wish this can be duplicated in other Nigeria cities.

My brother, it is not all the states that would grow to world class standards. Some states would have to give for others to grow. That is one thing many posters on NL fail to understand.

1 Like

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by damilola15: 8:20pm On May 05, 2012
Good job.
Just wondering if the "wheelbarrow guy" was part of the concept. grin grin grin grin
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by anthosky: 8:41pm On May 05, 2012
looks better on the picture though. ;Dlooks better on the picture though.
But seriously, my governor wants to build something like this in owerri but some foolish PDP men are stopping it
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by moshoodn(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Poor architectural design like normal Naija poor housing design. sad How much for d project again?
Can you come up with your own better design. . .
Maybe i got a job for you.

1 Like

Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by moshoodn(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2012
damilola15: Good job.
Just wondering if the "wheelbarrow guy" was part of the concept. grin grin grin grin
Call this number and ask. . . 07081239526
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by BabaEleko(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, it is not all the states that would grow to world class standards. Some states would have to give for others to grow. That is one thing many posters on NL fail to understand.

You're right. But when some cities in 2012 still wear the look of 1960's what do we do?
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by ekwynwa1: 9:00pm On May 05, 2012
code9:

[size=18pt]that building "Eko Towers" shown in the picture was infact built by Total[/size]. They currently occupy all floors of the tower. An administrative decision to ensure that all its branch locations in lagos are integrated into a single site neccessitated the building of this magnificient tower!
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by ekwynwa1: 9:03pm On May 05, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

[size=18pt]that building "Eko Towers" shown in the picture was infact built by Total. They currently occupy all floors of the tower[/size]. An administrative decision to ensure that all its branch locations in lagos are integrated into a single site neccessitated the building of this magnificient tower!

interesting grin....any objection?
Re: Eko Towers: From Concept To Reality! (chronological Order) by jude33084(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

You're right. But when some cities in 2012 still wear the look of 1960's what do we do?

undecided thank God that Edo is gradually moving out of those states that look like the 60s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architect / NEWCASTLE ESTATE KUJE, ABUJA. DON'T BE TOLD IT'S SOLD OUT! / Rent-to-own: Lagos Govt Delivers 100 Housing Units To Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.