Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (31341 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
matter fact is how is this fellow any different from your pastors and imams?

dont they all tell tales just like this?

are there not accounts of cities made with gold flying about?

all of una na d same thing na. so far as u delegate your reasoning for other people to do for you, you should not complain about the end product of such exercises
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by AnanseK(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Is the map on google GIS ?
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Keshi5(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Cecineman tell me wer u deyyyy ahuu yagayagayo,if e no go4 brain quite(4*)"""danfoo drivers"
dis guy don ova take IGBO,wait a min does it mean dir is no place2 get garri4 d mugu,wen he was shoutin&tellin/makin noise abt dis his story.AFIFIA di njorrr
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Etornam: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
How this man manage pass God him security or he want to tell me that there is no heaven gate
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by psky: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
whitedove: iam a christian and a black African(born again) but the emphasis on white ....white is worrisome to me!

am i gonna be white when i get to heaven? iro poju! (lies too much!)

Is it not ironic that your name is "whitedove"? Just asking. undecided
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by koruji(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
It would be really funny but for the fact that he probably believes this crap heart & soul.

He should make sure to include stop signs and speed limits on his map to heaven - so no one gets a ticket grin Or did he fly there? Someone must have read the Bible a couple of times too many !!!
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by QTEST007(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Caracta: He eavesdropped at their conversation? Is that not a sin? Very rude! Gbeborun! grin

Btw, what do we need the map for? I'm not ready to die cheesy
LOL! So we can also go for our vacations too whenever we want to,and maybe do some shopping.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by melosco9(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
HE HAS GONE MAD.he needs to visit a saiciatrist hospital
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Godwin978(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Some bodi wil stay...he/she wil form fake story put it so dat wil make front page...i blame seun
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by prosperthonia(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
me i don go heaven 6 times, buh g gate man ‎​₪☺ allow c ‎​G̶̲̥̅̊Ø̸̸̨̲̣̣D̶̲̥̅, he said i will c him on d 7th visit.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Daniel058(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lol,Hustling things! Making money/fame all @ d same time .hahahaha. If say 9ja,they 4 don check weda na "IGBO GUY"
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by IdiAmin2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Make this map release the map quick. Hope say ashawo quaters dey heaven, so when I arrive I go don know from the map and just fall in sharp sharp
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Weyrey leleyi o
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by philip3(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
since May 2012
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Meddler(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ah bullcrap. Really a white man? Just that detail discredits the entire story and I was so close to believing him. People look at d Winchester boys from supernatural as being crazy but they are d real deal. Cud be d same stuff but he just had to bring color to his story. Effing liar
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Pque(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
4llerbuntu: matter fact is how is this fellow any different from your pastors and imams?

dont they all tell tales just like this?

are there not accounts of cities made with gold flying about?

all of una na d same thing na. so far as u delegate your reasoning for other people to do for you, you should not complain about the end product of such exercises

Guy abeg tell me, wetin be the name of that thing wey u dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by idriis: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Gifted4all: I pray oooooo which heaven dis one go.too much ganger don scatter dis one brain na
you dey madt! Me wey don smoke like 99,000 pasue and brain still dey inatct nko? dat dude na natural born madman!
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by pinkiprincessca: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
haha . he is definately deranged undecided
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by amiskurie(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
my ibo pple will soon start buying up his map to go invade heaven like seamen and to explore business opportunity there. kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by victme1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
QUESTION IS? WHAT IS IT THAT MOSES AND ELIAS AND THE REST HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS WHILE, EATING, SLEEPING, DANCING, DRIVING CARS, OR JUST SINGING, ABI NA PRAYING........ DID HE SEE (SWA)?

ANSWERS PLEASE.................
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
The last I do is to condemn people afterall God may decide to reveal things to anyone including madmen like him undecided
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by megareal: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
SMDH. Madness Incorporated!
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
amiskurie: my ibo pple will soon start buying up his map to go invade heaven like seamen and to explore business opportunity there. kiss
and people like you will continue to be their employees undecided
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by premlove(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
tomzman: Hallucination!!!
you are not far frm the truth
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Sunjos: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
no comment.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by psychologist(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dat dude is z high on sum liquar
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by armadeo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
the moral of this post is

dont do. drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by lekkie073(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
he may be right though grin
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by wiselyfrank: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by babadem2much(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
obadiah777: SEE HIS BICEPS LIKE THIEF OWN grin grin

HOW U TAKE DE KNOW THIEF SEF? ABI................ OK NAH
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by AbuMikey(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin lol yes he is!!
He never gets old
Then he is suppose to look like a Baby! undecided cool
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Gospell(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
omoh dis is very risky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.