Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? (2169 Views)

Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. / Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos / No Intimacy With Wife For 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 05, 2012
Hey folks, a close friend of mine who's hubby have bn away for close to 4yrs now have remained faithful all dis period. She is getting worried now dt her lack of intimacy for dis long period of time may constitute a health hazard to her. Is dis true? Does long abstinence pose any health prob
Matured opinions only pl!
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by taryour(f): 12:20am On May 06, 2012
peaceheartt: Hey folks, a close friend of mine who's hubby have bn away for close to 4yrs now have remained faithful all dis period. She is getting worried now dt her lack of intimacy for dis long period of time may constitute a health hazard to her. Is dis true? Does long abstinence pose any health prob

nothing is goin to happen to her,she will be fine. Not all reverened sisters are virgins na and nothing happens to dem.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by moremi2008(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2012
LOL! Health hazard ko, cancer ni! Abeg, tell your friend to go get her self a di[i]l[/i]do and stop worrying about nonsense. Celibacy has zero health effects. LOL!
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by teissys(f): 1:15am On May 06, 2012
If she wan cheat make she do am straight
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2012
tnx ppl, she'd be glad to know dt there's no risk at all in remaining a celibate until her hubby gets back! @moremi, pl whts a di/do@teissys tnx,dts out of d question for her as she has made up her mind not to cheat!
I'm sure when i tell her there's no risk associated to total abstinence, she'd just relax and stop worrying. tnx all!
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2012
I'm really curious to know what specific health hazards she's concerned about.

1 Like

Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by pendo89(f): 2:33pm On May 06, 2012
I am just wondering if the hubby is also abstaining.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by EfemenaXY: 2:34pm On May 06, 2012
peaceheartt: Hey folks, a close friend of mine who's hubby have bn away for close to 4yrs now have remained faithful all dis period. She is getting worried now dt her lack of intimacy for dis long period of time may constitute a health hazard to her. Is dis true? Does long abstinence pose any health prob

And why has the hubby been away for 4 years in a stretch? Abi im dey prison?

peaceheartt: tnx ppl, she'd be glad to know dt there's no risk at all in remaining a celibate until her hubby gets back! @moremi, pl whts a di/do@teissys tnx,dts out of d question for her as she has made up her mind not to cheat!
I'm sure when i tell her there's no risk associated to total abstinence, she'd just relax and stop worrying. tnx all!

A d!dlo is an electrical or mechnical v!brat0r shaped like & designed to act like the male joystick. Google it.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 06, 2012
ileobatojo: I'm really curious to know what specific health hazards she's concerned about.

she told me she read it somewhere dt intimacy helps to boost good health, it got her worried hence her confiding in me abt her worries.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 06, 2012
pendo89: I am just wondering if the hubby is also abstaining.

she confirmed dt she doubts her hubby's faithfulness bt wont let dt determine her own decision to be faithful to him
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2012
Efemena_xy:

And why has the hubby been away for 4 years in a stretch? Abi im dey prison?

A d!dlo is an electrical or mechnical v!brat0r shaped like & designed to act like the male joystick. Google it.

Her hubby is schooling n working in d US, while she is here in nija.

tnx for d clarification on di!do
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by teissys(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2012
pendo89: I am just wondering if the hubby is also abstaining.

Interestin, bt your name is a swahili noun for 'Love' where I come from grin
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 06, 2012
wow, so ladies like that still exist, especially in Nigeria? honetly, tell your friend im a fan of her. she has given me hope dat we still av few good ladies in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Daresh(f): 11:56pm On May 06, 2012
solidbroda: wow, so ladies like that still exist, especially in Nigeria? honetly, tell your friend im a fan of her. she has given me hope dat we still av few good ladies in Nigeria

And while she is being a good lady her hubby is busy gbenshing girls like a single man in America. That's y he hasn't been to see his wife in 4 yrs. 4 Years!
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by dealordea(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2012
4 years!!! Can't even wait 1 month!! Chai wifey is reading this.... Can't believe we still got such faithful ladies in this modern nigeria and I must commend your friend for been faithful for that long but one thing am certain about is the hubby, am sure he can't hold on for that long..

@op, just tell your friend she got no health alert problem though Se.x is great, keeps the mind together and help to relax the nerve sometimes but tell her to go for a Love Machine in as much as she can't cheat on him..

Just my opnion
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by maclatunji: 12:28am On May 07, 2012
Lack of it could get her depressed as a married woman. She wants it but has the rational and moral compass not to cheat. #Wow, she needs that husband to comeback ASAP!
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by GboyegaD(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2012
Just wondering why a married man would stay put for four years without going home to visit his wife abi he don forget say he don marry ni Maybe d guy don even marry for US cos of papers sef and no want make hin new wife know say he get madam for naija.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by EfemenaXY: 9:04am On May 07, 2012
^^ My thoughts exactly!

Not only that, he's probably even started a new family over there. Afterall, Yankee students nor dey get holidays?
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 07, 2012
How come he haven't sent for her yet even on a visiting visa? Or go back home for a visit?

That woman is just too good to be true.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 07, 2012
rokiatu: How come he haven't sent for her yet even on a visiting visa? Or go back home for a visit?

That woman is just too good to be true.

Good observatn, she started processing her papers n dt of d kids smetime last year , bt its bn diff to get thru, still working on it tho
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 08, 2012
peaceheartt:

Good observatn, she started processing her papers n dt of d kids smetime last year , bt its bn diff to get thru, still working on it tho
I wish them all the best. That must be tough God.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by pendo89(f): 7:47am On May 08, 2012
teissys:

Interestin, bt your name is a swahili noun for 'Love' where I come from grin

mmh lets see.You must be Tanzanian or Kenyan.Well am kenyan,are u?
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by teissys(f): 2:31pm On May 08, 2012
Proudly Kenyan, natoka Mombasa. Na wewe? cheesy
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by ronkebp(f): 2:56pm On May 08, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, very good oooooo!! she try wella......
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by pendo89(f): 10:09pm On May 08, 2012
teissys: Proudly Kenyan, natoka Mombasa. Na wewe? cheesy
nai.wacha tusiderail hii thread. nimetuma request.
Re: No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? by teissys(f): 12:28pm On May 10, 2012
Lol. Yep. Life without sex is boring, I realised that wen I started duin it three months ago, painful at first, but now I enjoy d ting well wella grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...?? / Can I Sell My Car To Raise Money? / How Difficult Is It To Remain Forever Faithful To Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.