Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nanny Available Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny Available Here (2190 Views)

Complicated Nanny Issues; Candid Advise Needed Urgently. / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl / Nanny Violently Beats 11 Month Old Baby Left In Her Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hello, are you an upwardly mobile worker who needs a Nanny? Do you live at Ogba, Agege, Iju and Ojodu berger axis?

Are you thinking of a Live In nanny or a part time Nanny. This is your best bet.

Our Office is Located at
HushEdge Consulting
Bemil Estate.
Ojodu Berger

Currently available are Mrs Hannah, delta, 50 years Old and Mrs Adeoti 49 years Old.

This people have been tested and trusted

Mrs Hannah is a christian while Mrs Adeoti is a muslim

you can reach me on 08034126198 for any othe details you may require before taking these people to handle your wards/belongings.

Thanks
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
charliemamen: Hello, are you an upwardly mobile worker who needs a Nanny? Do you live at Ogba, Agege, Iju and Ojodu berger axis?

Are you thinking of a Live In nanny or a part time Nanny. This is your best bet.

Our Office is Located at
HushEdge Consulting
Bemil Estate.
Ojodu Berger

Currently available are Mrs Hannah, delta, 50 years Old and Mrs Adeoti 49 years Old.

you can reach me on 08034126198 for any othe details you may require before taking these people to handle your wards/belongings.

Thanks
I would need a small girl aged btw 10-12 cos i ve had issues with all this matured pple
Re: Nanny Available Here by ifyalways(f): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
No matter how noble and sincere you think your intentions are, having a 12 years old child as a help is child labour.

Pick an adult or pack your shyte yourself!!!
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
Can I get a nanny, 20-24, light in complexion, sexy, round boobies, curvy and nice back aisle. She could look like kim kardashian, or if that's too much for you, she can look like gabrille Union. wink
Re: Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:
I would need a small girl aged btw 10-12 cos i ve had issues with all this matured pple

In as much as you have had issues with the matured ones,experience and research as shown that younger live in maids are just not experienced to handle your wards, sometimes they cannot even tell if your kid is ill or happy unless you tell them.

To tackle the challenges that come with getting a maid, we have scrutinised these women and they have been tested in terms of hardwork, integrity and the major concerns of employing a maid.

I will still suggest that you have one of these women. Where you are unsatisfied, you are under no obligation to keep them.

Give me a call on 08034126198 and lets deal your fears.

you will be glad you did
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mynd44: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:
ma'am, you seem educated enough what I donta get is why you want to engage in child labour. Can't you just take care of your own darned home or better still, get a mind who is of the legal working age
Re: Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2012
Hello, are you an upwardly mobile worker who needs a Nanny? Do you live at Ogba, Agege, Iju and Ojodu berger axis?

Our Office is Located at
HushEdge Consulting
Bemil Estate.
Ojodu Berger

Thanks
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
ma'am, you seem educated enough what I donta get is why you want to engage in child labour. Can't you just take care of your own darned home or better still, get a mind who is of the legal working age
What is child labour when she is probably not going to fetch water or engage in Laundries or the dishes.so a 12yr old cant clean and wash some pots?i just needed someone younger to grow with my baby,Dats all.All these matured women if u say pls do this stuff this way because thats how i like it,the next thing they say is you are not even older or better than my daughter/grand daughter.hope u got it
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
charliemamen:

In as much as you have had issues with the matured ones,experience and research as shown that younger live in maids are just not experienced to handle your wards, sometimes they cannot even tell if your kid is ill or happy unless you tell them.

To tackle the challenges that come with getting a maid, we have scrutinised these women and they have been tested in terms of hardwork, integrity and the major concerns of employing a maid.

I will still suggest that you have one of these women. Where you are unsatisfied, you are under no obligation to keep them.

Give me a call on 08034126198 and lets deal your fears.

you will be glad you did
Will give u a call
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:
What is child labour when she is probably not going to fetch water or engage in Laundries or the dishes.so a 12yr old cant clean and wash some pots?i just needed someone younger to grow with my baby,Dats all.All these matured women if u say pls do this stuff this way because thats how i like it,the next thing they say is you are not even older or better than my daughter/grand daughter.hope u got it

Regardless of how you address this issue, employing a 12-year-old to care for your kids is Child labour. Would you honestly, hand on heart, be happy to send your 10-year-old as a nanny to someone's baby? A 12-year-old can certainly wash dishes, but that's not what she should be paid to do. She should be doing the sort of things kids her age are doing - studying, and interracting with her peers.

If you want someone to grow with your baby, then get pregnant immediately, and have another baby. Rather than rob a kid of the chance of a normal childhood. angry
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
Siena:

Regardless of how you address this issue, employing a 12-year-old to care for your kids is Child labour. Would you honestly, hand on heart, be happy to send your 10-year-old as a nanny to someone's baby? A 12-year-old can certainly wash dishes, but that's not what she should be paid to do. She should be doing the sort of things kids her age are doing - studying, and interracting with her peers.

If you want someone to grow with your baby, then get pregnant immediately, and have another baby. Rather than rob a kid of the chance of a normal childhood. angry
Why are nairalanders like this?u guys have been reading this post without comments,immediately i made my comments then the Bulging eyes.its ok.lets not drift away from the posters purpose.
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:
Why are nairalanders like this?u guys have been reading this post without comments,immediately i made my comments then the Bulging eyes.its ok.lets not drift away from the posters purpose.
So you just expected everyone to see what you typed up there and be quite? Ma'am, you must be joking. If you do that near me, I will be the first to call the authorities on you.
You want a nanny, make it an adult simple
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:

When your children turn 10-12, send them to go do house girl work for someone.

You are a wicked and Silly woman

1 Like

Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:

Be quiet. Why won't we comment on your post? Do you think we encourage child labor here? Stoopid woman
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
jennykadry:

Be quiet. Why won't we comment on your post? Do you think we encourage child labor here? Stoopid woman
She has always been the fool i knew,still is
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
My neighbour just got me one now(6:50)so pls stop stressing.
Re: Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Its Ok Good People, there is no need to cause for exchanges of words.

Are you an upwardly mobile worker who needs a Nanny? Do you live at Ogba, Agege, Iju and Ojodu berger axis?

Our Office is Located at
HushEdge Consulting
Bemil Estate.
Ojodu Berger

Thanks
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
Bo one wants to spoil your business but you donta expect us to see something illegal and demoralising and keep quite do you?
Re: Nanny Available Here by Luxythere: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:

Kids of those ages have gone to school or should be schooling.......Please let them go to school.

Thank you
From
Do you pray your 10 yr old is nannying from house to house ?
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Luxythere:

Kids of those ages have gone to school or should be schooling.......Please let them go to school.

Thank you
From
And who said domestic/house help dont go to school?
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
Luxythere:

Thank you
From
FYI,i wouldnt even allow someone who is not schooling and probably cant speak well handle my growing baby.how will they communicate when she eventually starts talking.so enough of the wicked woman drama i didnt mean child Labour
Re: Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:
FYI,i wouldnt even allow someone who is not schooling and probably cant speak well handle my growing baby.how will they communicate when she eventually starts talking.so enough of the wicked woman drama i didnt mean child Labour

You have not called us to know the background of this nannies, so you cannot conclude that they cannot communicate with your child. wouldn't you rather have a matured,experienced person who can communicate handle your kids?

feel free to test us out.

Remember you are the employer here, no obligations if you are not satisfied with our service.
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
chaircover: Mrs Manson there have already been several in-depth discussions on NL about child labour before you came along and commented. It is wrong and it is not fair on the child. Childhood is precious and should not be stolen from these kids even if they are poor.

If anything, you drifted away from the topic first. The OP made no mention of child house-helps (he/she was advertising nannys) . . . you were the one who brought children into the discussion.
If she goes to school will it still be child Labour or probably stealing her childhood?Funny enough some of these children dont even go to school in their parents house.have seen so many cases like that.like my neighbour actually got one from the western part of Nigeria.she said she stopped school so many years and would love to go to school.her pay is 15k monthly,and then she was told if u start school their is no problem but will definately not pay upto that 15k again,which is normal.when the girl's mum heard it,she refused.well i didnt mean any harm.Enough said
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mrs mansson:

There's one question you've been consistently side-stepping.

Would you allow your 10/12-year-old daughter be a nanny to someone's kids? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
charliemamen:

You have not called us to know the background of this nannies, so you cannot conclude that they cannot communicate with your child. wouldn't you rather have a matured,experienced person who can communicate handle your kids?

feel free to test us out.

Remember you are the employer here, no obligations if you are not satisfied with our service.
I understand you was just trying to clear some things
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
mrs mansoon - u know what when ur own daughter is 10 please send her to ur richer relative to do housework - 15k WTF is a 10 year old doing with monthly salary

in fact i'm so annoyed i'm not even making sense. ur even trying to justify evil by saying they dont get an education while at home - what education is a 10 year old househelp getting if they are using their homework/study time to cook, clean and watch ur baby and dodge potential child molesters.

As a mother to a daughter u honestly make me sick
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs mansson:
She has always been the fool i knew,still is
You are an eediot and may your insecurities kill you. Look at her justifying child abuse, you are such a low life scUM B@g, you are a disgrace to all mothers and if I had my way, you are not fit to be a mother .

Even agiboma saw reasons with nlders when she wanted to get a small girl as help and changed her way of reasoning immediately but you are still here talking about 15k, you are a cow, instead of paying 15k to a doctor to tie your womb or use the money to buy cartons of condoms to act as contraceptives so you can stop having kids, you are here looking to pay a 10-12 yr old.

You and your husband(if he agrees to this) are bastards. angry
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 10, 2012
Madam Mansoon, I am sorry to say that you are hard hearted and un reprentant, ha, you have been asked would you aloow that child you want to employ a 10 year old for go and be a househelp when he / she is 10?
You claim you want to give the child a better life if that's really your aim then leave the child with the parents and sponsor them.
The parents are wicked, greedy and crude, but buyers and sellers in slave trade have the same liability.
This act you plan is not only illegal but it is inhuman, it doesn't matter that "others are doing it", all your neighbors have one and you lie to yourselves that you are helping these kids.
The poster advertised older women, women legally able to work and you are adamant on abusing a child.
Remember people defended slave trade using the same line of reasoning, and this is slave trade
Re: Nanny Available Here by Mynd44: 6:18am On Sep 10, 2012
I just hope this woman will learn from what we have told her. Cos even in the laws of the land, it is illegal.
Re: Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2012

Our Office is Located at
HushEdge Consulting
Bemil Estate.
Ojodu Berger

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men That Cunny And Cruel / Johnson Baby Essentials Box From The Uk (london) For Quick Sale. / How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.