Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need A Co-founder - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Co-founder (1992 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom / Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2012
i?m currently working on a website and i got stressed up at times and even play games. I think great ideas combined together is better than 1 man's idea.... I need a partner(s) dat we can co-found the company together and start to give the world what we can!... Remember. Gate nd allen, Hp, google, facebook... If you re interested. Mail me @ diana.mclane@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Co-founder by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2012
adewaleh: i?m currently working on a website and i got stressed up at times and even play games. I think great ideas combined together is better than 1 man's idea.... I need a partner(s) dat we can co-found the company together and start to give the world what we can!... Remember. Gate nd allen, Hp, google, facebook... If you re interested. Mail me @ diana.mclane@yahoo.com
anyone interested? U didnt even say what niche or field
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2012
preferably a web developer.(dynamic).. Designers and person with great ideas.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2012
creating an invention does?nt require a field. Mark zuckerberg and his roomates ain't all programmers..
Re: I Need A Co-founder by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 07, 2012
adewaleh: creating an invention does?nt require a field. Mark zuckerberg and his roomates ain't all programmers..
but at least they knew they wanted a social network.if ideas were not clearly defined ....no facebook!
Anyway gud luck with everything
Re: I Need A Co-founder by mavintick: 5:53pm On May 07, 2012
Hello, What exactly are you looking for in a co-founder and what will you also be bringing to the table? Are open to work with prospective co-founder from any part of the country? where are u base...?
Re: I Need A Co-founder by guru01(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2012
@punnonline, i think you have something to share.
Please i like to work with you.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2012
mavintick: Hello, What exactly are you looking for in a co-founder and what will you also be bringing to the table? Are open to work with prospective co-founder from any part of the country? where are u base...?
u knw to start wit co-founding boost busines success.. Thats what i believe... I can work with anybody.. As for part of the country.. That isn?t the problem i think.. We'll need a time to discuss things
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2012
punnonline: but at least they knew they wanted a social network.if ideas were not clearly defined ....no facebook!
Anyway gud luck with everything
facebook started as a photo sharing web... Then as time goes on developers start to work for them and games, chat, likes, nw timeline etc.. Then nw instagram is purchased... Jst try to get me!.. Starting small but as time counts... More people wil start to work for us irm different part of the world.. If u believe it wil, but i?m jst trying to work things out.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by danakuba(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2012
adewaleh: facebook started as a photo sharing web... Then as time goes on developers start to work for them and games, chat, likes, nw timeline etc.. Then nw instagram is purchased... Jst try to get me!.. Starting small but as time counts... More people wil start to work for us irm different part of the world.. If u believe it wil, but i?m jst trying to work things out.

Just sent you an email. if you are serious, then reply. stay blessed
Re: I Need A Co-founder by ahmedinho1(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2012
I've sent you an e-mail. Waiting for your reply. Let's discuss!
Re: I Need A Co-founder by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2012
guru01: @punnonline, i think you have something to share.
Please i like to work with you.
punnonline@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2012
punnonline: punnonline@gmail.com
can i contact you?
Re: I Need A Co-founder by sisqology(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2012
May 06?? 2006
Re: I Need A Co-founder by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2012
adewaleh: can i contact you?
i dont know anything about web design or programming but my head works well so if you need a thinker, yes contact me.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by guru01(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2012
punnonline: punnonline@gmail.com
Sent you a google chat invite.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 08, 2012
guru01:
Sent you a google chat invite.
i cnt acces gchat use fbk instead
Re: I Need A Co-founder by guru01(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2012
punnonline: i cnt acces gchat use fbk instead
Have added you on fb.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by webmpro(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2012
I have much interest, hello fellas am open for any kind of co-partnershp my facebook name is facebook.com/StcBNet, my 2go name is leouche, add me up nd lets rub greater minds 2gether. To our success, cheers!
08033394660, 08189003341
Re: I Need A Co-founder by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 11, 2012
guru01:
Have added you on fb.
whats ur fb id?
Re: I Need A Co-founder by freedizzle1(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2012
webmpro: I have much interest, hello fellas am open for any kind of co-partnershp my facebook name is facebook.com/StcBNet, my 2go name is leouche, add me up nd lets rub greater minds 2gether. To our success, cheers!
08033394660, 08189003341
nawao! i want to understand why everyone wants to co-found with this guy without a sense of vision and direction. you want to mention google and facebook? those guys had a drive for search and social networking respectively. am not wishing you guys some ill-luck or something. go and study why 80% of companies fold up before 5 years. it is when they rush into biz, probably, rent an office, register with CAC, hire a secretary and have employees on their payroll and feel like entrepreneurs without actually meeting a need in the society or adding value to human existence, for that is the true framework of any biz that wants to survive this recession peroid.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Co-founder by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 11, 2012
freedizzle1:
nawao! i want to understand why everyone wants to co-found with this guy without a sense of vision and direction. you want to mention google and facebook? those guys had a drive for search and social networking respectively. am not wishing you guys some ill-luck or something. go and study why 80% of companies fold up before 5 years. it is when they rush into biz, probably, rent an office, register with CAC, hire a secretary and have employees on their payroll and feel like entrepreneurs without actually meeting a need in the society or adding value to human existence, for that is the true framework of any biz that wants to survive this recession peroid.
true true
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2012
freedizzle1:
do you really knw how google start? B4 mentioning of drive search...
You sound good as a normal Nigerian who is scared to take calculated risk to be an entrepreneur and rather stay at home to look for jobs instead of creating jobs for others..
There is no job in the world that can make you achieve your dream... Only if you av a dream!..
Do you really know what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
Before posting this topic.. I've done alot of research on succesful biz and tips 4rm top internet entrepreneurs. Succesful biz needs passion and objectives..
Business with great goals don't fail...
And as for co-founding, its like you don't understand what it means... It is to plan together to work towards a specific objective... (ur friend, brother or anybody) can be your co-founder, e.g "Sergy Brin and Larry Page" (google co-founders) grew up in different locations... And work together...... You can't force any1 to do dis kind of thing...
you try to encourage others if you think you knw better. Advise is better than "Nawao, i dn't knw why evwy 1 wnt 2 co-found wit this guy witout vision... Are we met?"....
Discouraged minds are lost in my world and ain't welcomed...
You also sound funny mentioning Nigerian type of business"CAC, Sec, Payrol e.t.c".... Try to dream large... Mr...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Co-founder by moderattor: 12:31pm On May 15, 2012
@OP if you have or can raise up to N10m (ten million naira) and you need a grounded web programmer with 5years experience as co-founder.
Hook me up.
Lets chat.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2012
moderattor: @OP if you have or can raise up to N10m (ten million naira) and you need a grounded web programmer with 5years experience as co-founder.
Hook me up.
Lets chat.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2012
author=moderattor] if you have or can raise up to what....... N10m (ten million naira) or another business.... Even if its available what do you av to offer dat worth dat... Why don't you apply for a loan *@ industrial banks maybe they will consider your offer... Thanks for your wierd advise and no hoking up please. ;Dauthor=moderattor] if you have or can raise up to what....... N10m (ten million naira) or another business.... Even if its available what do you av to offer dat worth dat... Why don't you apply for a loan *@ industrial banks maybe they will consider your offer... Thanks for your wierd advise and no hoking up please.
Re: I Need A Co-founder by moderattor: 5:50pm On May 15, 2012
adewaleh: author=moderattor] if you have or can raise up to what....... N10m (ten million naira) or another business.... Even if its available what do you av to offer dat worth dat... Why don't you apply for a loan *@ industrial banks maybe they will consider your offer...
Thanks bro, that's an awesome advice. And the next question is - how can i start with that? Give me an example of an industrial bank.
I'll pick it up from there. Thanks.

I know what i have created thats why am looking for as much as N10M ok?
Re: I Need A Co-founder by adewaleh(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2012
moderattor:
Thanks bro, that's an awesome advice. And the next question is - how can i start with that? Give me an example of an industrial bank.
I'll pick it up from there. Thanks.

I know what i have created thats why am looking for as much as N10M ok?
before applying, they will like to knw what you want to do with the money and weekly interest to knw if you wil gain from that business and payback within a period of time. Or you can visit any venture capitalist you know and tell him abt your biz...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Co-founder by businessguide: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Introducin Zenith Globalpay / Ten Best Search Engines In The World / How To Perform Man In The Middle Attack On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.