Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? (1754 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2007
the poor home outings of milan is giving me headache,even friends who know me as ac fan are making jeers of milan's poor performance
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by dayokanu(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2007
Console yourself with Milan's excellent European form over the years. Ask your friends which teams they support I am sure its one of those teams that win locally

and can't replicate the form in Europe. Milan aint a local champ let local champs whine for now we would see the real champion of Europe in May like they always see.

Forza Rossoneri. From a Bayern Fan
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by tkb417(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2007
******peeeps****** and yet another beef statement from someone who cant play Bolton****** they bask in the past and nothing for the future. . . . it looks bleak

@topic
AC Milan is always a good team now and forever, your bad times are better than some self acclaimed elites . . . like Bayern grin grin grin
AC in bad times will beat Bolton 5-0 grin grin grin
Leave your friends, let them abuse you, it will ginger you up and ull have the best laff when you meet head to head. . . ooops , hope it wont be against my team o
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by gabrielgb: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2007
every team passes through a bad moment. milan is not an exception. we will pass through it.
FORZA MILAN.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2007
tkb417,what ur club,u know we rule europe,hope it's not Arsenal or Chelsea cos go ask Man U,ok
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2007
and yet another beef statement from someone who can't play Bolton****** they bask in the past and nothing for the future. . . . it looks bleak
A lot of peeps who scream about Bayern drawing to Bolton need to go for football tutorials. Man Utd drew Zagreb at Old Trafford in 2000 just after winning treble so what?

Ajax lost at home to Panathinaikos in 1996 UCL before going to Greece to beat them 3-0 So what are you driving at?

Some weeks back Rosenborg drew at Stamford Bridge thet mean Norwegian league is as good as premiership??

Rosenborg did a double on Valencia which is a top La Liga team that mean Rosenborg can compete in La Liga right??

Thankfully for Bolton there is no 2nd leg and look at our UEFA cup group Bayern still tops and Bolton is I think third.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by Iman3(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2007
Milan simply needs youth in its squad.In the home games I have seen them play,their defence lacked pace and midfielders like Seedorf and Ambrosini were not dropping back to help.They keep holding a high line in defence to exploit the offside rule,but inevitably,pacy wingers especially,get the better of their full backs.

Playing only one striker up front has its problems.When Gilardino isn't performing,its only Kaka who troubles the defenders the most but he is operating from deep and is not a natural striker.

It won't be bad if they don't make the top 4,I'm hoping Fiorentina qualify for the UCL.I saw their game against Udinese on Sunday and they don't seem to have much creativity beyond Mutu and Liverani.They will struggle to finish in the top 4 against a resurgent Milan side in the 2nd half of the season
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by sage(m): 5:07am On Nov 14, 2007
Milan would bounce back

And would win the Champions league again this year

All haterz would shut up when the time comes

@Benlay

Keep faith with the rossoneri

8 champions league final appearances in the past 18yrs

Thats better than all the top four english sides combined even if you count only 17yrs for them

Your friends are just haterz
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2007
@sage & i-man,i realy feel u,we will bounce back n the local league,we know we have Europe already.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by doyin13(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2007
I think I man hit the nail on the head. No amount of experience can hide the diminishing athleticism
of an aging squad. And they were not the most athletic to begin with.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by dayokanu(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2007
@Benlay,
Ask your friends how many times their teams have played the UCL finals compare that to Milan and do the Mathematics. You shouldnt be bothered with clubs who can do it at home but hardly in Europe
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by gabrielgb: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2007
No doubt Milan need youths in its squad. from the goalkeeper to defence up to attack. we need the likes of Diego, van dar vaat, Barzagli and curci.

By the way if Milan finishes 5th in serie a and wins the CL then we will have 5 reps from our league. I pray everything happens like this cos i want to see juve back in europe and Fiorentina is realy a good side.

FORZA MILAN.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by tkb417(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2007
tkb417,what your club,u know we rule europe,hope it's not Arsenal or Chelsea because go ask Manchester United,ok

my friend its Manchester United o, for me, the fear of AC MIlan is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin

Some people cannot just stop yearning rubbish. I will ask questions only the enlightened and brilliant people can answer
Did Croatia Zagreb play United when they were at the foot of the table in croatia
Did Rosenborg play Chelsea from the bottom of der own league
Panathanaikos was the champions of Greece when they beat Ajax and they were miles ahead of of their rivals (Osaze's club now)

The answer to the questions are NO.

Bolton is languishing at the bottom of the league. One reason why you can't beat a team like that is because its either the team is poor, the league is substandard, or the club in question has lost form. So which one is it?
I don't have answers.

PS: Shalke, Werder, Leverkussen, Hamburg, Bayern, Stuttgart are the whooping boys of the present day europe.Is it a lie? grin grin grin

Back to reality
AC is just deceiving the other clubs, when they get to semi, you will see the way they will play. They are just chilling till the right moments to unleash terror on the rest of europe grin cheesy grin
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2007
@TKB,
Pray UEFA suspend Milan from UCL next season so you can have any chance of winning but that might not be enough as Bayern would be back next season so wait for you 31 years interval
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by dayokanu(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2007
Bolton qualified for UEFA cup or were they given a wild card?
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by tkb417(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2007
@Dayokanu
wetin concern me? leave me alone tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2007
Milan will shop for attackers during the mid season transfer,that will really give us relief
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by gabrielgb: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2007
Bolton qualified for UEFA cup or were they given a wild card?

i wonder oo

wetin concern me? leave me alone

tkb e concern you now shebi u be EPL fan.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by dayokanu(m): 2:02am On Nov 17, 2007
Milan has a way of deceiving to conquer watch out in May 2006 for the UCL final featuring Milan
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2007
i like the way u believe Milan will do well in the UCL,that gives me a lot of confidence.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 5:07am On Nov 21, 2007
when the league resumes,i hope we will move up & begin to win all our matches.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by sage(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2007
@benlay

u could join a milan forum you know
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by Iman3(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2007
dayokanu:

Milan has a way of deceiving to conquer watch out in May 2006 for the UCL final featuring Milan

What about Bayern's chances in the Champions League. . . .oh!wait,they didn't qualify grin

Good luck with European power houses like Bolton Wanderers grin grin
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by hustler(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2007
Catch Cagliari vs Milan live at 3 pm today on Rai or supersport 210

Ronaldo and Gila to start
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by Iman3(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2007
Andrea Pirlo's freekick was superb.Milan were deserved to win.Cagliari were too negative in the 2nd half.

Abeg,Ronaldo really took slimming pills? The guy looks as fat as before grin
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2007
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by hustler(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2007
Kaka shouldnt have played yesterday. But having Seedorf out meant he had to do overtime. And he was visbly tired as his performance highlighted. Good game from Bonera when he came on. And Nesta was superb.

Good to see Gila scoring and Ronaldo back.Oddo was awful yesterday.I think the formation with 2 attackers gives us plenty options in attack. Just hope we can keep the momentum.

What a freekick from Andrea Pirlo!!!!
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by sage(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2007
Nice game by the guyz.

Nesta as impeecable as ever

bonera had a good game too

ok game by Gila

Kaka was so tired yesterday he played Poo all game

Ronaldo needs match fitness

and Pirlo shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed (wonder goal)
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by sage(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2007
This Seria A is really competitive

Fiorentina, Udinese, Napoli have now become very strong and joined the bigger boys

Does anybody have the gut to predict how seria A would finish grin cheesy grin?
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by hustler(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
On a neutral note,

I think first six would be

Inter
Juve
Roma
Milan
Fiorentina
Udinese

But i would love a
Milan
Juve
Inter
Roma
Fiorentina
Napoli

Top 4 just like old times with inter at 3rd LOL.

All that needs to happen to udinese is for Natale to pick an injury. Fiorentina have started slumping already and Roma's too many injury prone players will be their bane.

Inter have so much quality. They can pair players in several ways in attack and still get the result. Napoli's players are still young and need to learn despite their bright start to the campaign. I feel the likes of hamsik and lavezzi will tire as the season progresses.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by gbemi1978(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2007
those who seek the fall of others will surly find themself as a footmat, Gattuso is in the house let every rolandosssssssssssss make way. Rossoneris ,becos we always trust God in every of our game belive me God will take care of our hard time, na one no be say make A C no bet any english culb side.
Re: The Rossoneris,what's Wrong With Milan? by benlay(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2007
@Gbemi1978, i dey gbadun u,we are gradually moving up & doing better at evry game,we can now shout-A C

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Isn't There A Third Place Game In Euro2012? / Could This Be Another Lionel Messi? / Musa And Enyeama Make Final-5 Shortlist For CAF APOTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.