Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! (3527 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Taye Taiwo Is An Error -maldini / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by Relax101(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has hailed Nigerian defender Taye Taiwo after making his first Champions League start for the Italian side.

Taiwo joined the Serie A club at the start of the season but has struggled to command a first team place.

He played his first official game against Cesena in a league clash last month.

His second official appearance came during Wednesday's 2-0 over Bate Borisov in a UEFA Champions League.

Taiwo, whose rocketing left-foot shot resembles that of former Brazil international Roberto Carlos, added a new dimension to Milan in Wednesday's game.

There was a sense of anticipation every time the ex-Marseille player joined the attack and he uncorked one pile-driver in the first half, a 30-metre volley which flew narrowly wide.

AC Milan coach Allegri is delighted that the Nigerian impressed when he was given the chance in the Champions League.

"It was good to give Taiwo a chance to show what a good player he is. He's getting a lot better in training," said coach Allegri.

Taye said he found the Champions League, where he has plenty of previous experience, a relief after Serie A.

"I'm getting more and more faith in my abilities in training and during the games and I think you can see that when I play," he said.

"The league is very difficult. I've been watching lots of DVD's to learn what I can. In the Champions League the play is different.

"I know it a bit better than I know Serie A because I have some experience in playing there."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15387480.stm
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by Gayigaskia(m): 1:08am On Oct 25, 2011
You know what that means;it means Taiwo really suck grin grin grin
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by seedord247(m): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2011
Gayigaskia:

You know what that means;it means Taiwo really suck grin grin grin

But Taiye Taiwo still find pass you.
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by highland(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Taiwo for life
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by Pat98: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
Taiwo is doing great, I respect his decision not to join madrid, hw would have been useless.
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by bashylyfe: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
wishing TT the best.
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by chidyke77(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
I just laugh,nt taye taiwo.
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by eghost247(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2011
The guy is a good player
Re: Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! by Gbenge77(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
Good for him

(1) (Reply)

My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) / Bundesliga: Pep Guardiola.... The Era Of A Genius / Comic Soccer: Supa Strikers #89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.