Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Don't Want To De-flower Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To De-flower Her! (4618 Views)

If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 1:51am On May 07, 2012
House- My girlfriend is a V[i]i[/i]rgin. We've been dating since January 1st. She is pretty and intelligent. The only problem I am having right now is, I don't want to be the one to de-flower her. I have not slept with a V before and I don't want to start now.

I don't know how to tell you to look for a way to deflower herself.

Is there anyway she can get this done without involving sexx?

She is in her early 20's btw
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by toby2(m): 3:26am On May 07, 2012
It'll be more lovely to keep herself till marriage, there's no need for d rush. If she gets popped, i swear she'll get loosed. So to save her dat, let her remain intact. K and besides WHOSOEVER DEFILES THE TEMPLE OF GOD, GOD HIMSELF WILL DESTROY DAT PERSON

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 07, 2012
don't do it unless she requests for it. if she doesn't then shun the idea

I guess you feel like sleeping with her. be ready to console her plenty after the act, enough crying will follow

good luck bro
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by Dyt(f): 9:48am On May 07, 2012
mimicking d OP

rubbish
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by DonTonero: 10:05am On May 07, 2012
disvirgining a V is not easy bro cos we are in the same shoes i v dated mine for over a year now once we reach that line its mike tyson against hollyfield but it happened at the least expected time with no one getting hurt but she cursed me die and later accepted it was her fault.i dont wish you that but if you can endure plz do.do not ddisvirgin her unless she says so.i use Papa God beg you cos you may loose her.As for me mine was the best gift i v ever had.i love her so much now lolz grin cool tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by pendo89(f): 10:13am On May 07, 2012
You don't want to so don't!! Jeez. Is she pointing a gun to ur head??
Why not date a non virgin then?? Besides there are many men looking for virgins so u are just a wrong pair.
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by Dyt(f): 10:19am On May 07, 2012
DonTonero: disvirgining a V is not easy bro cos we are in the same shoes i v dated mine for over a year now once we reach that line its mike tyson against hollyfield but it happened at the least expected time with no one getting hurt but she cursed me die and later accepted it was her fault.i dont wish you that but if you can endure plz do.do not ddisvirgin her unless she says so.i use Papa God beg you cos you may loose her.As for me mine was the best gift i v ever had.i love her so much now lolz grin cool tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry[color=#006600][/color]

sure is nt d same gal dat u v known for years?
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by 190: 10:20am On May 07, 2012
If you dont do it,

Someone else would!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by cowgurl: 2:02pm On May 07, 2012
MeGaStReEt: House- My girlfriend is a V[i]i[/i]rgin. We've been dating since January 1st. She is pretty and intelligent. The only problem I am having right now is,I don't want to be the one to de -flower her. I have not slept with a V before and I don't want to start now.

I don't get u OP, didn't u know she was a V before u guys started? Oh! U felt she was lying ryt? Ur bad!!!

MeGaStReEt: [b]I don't know how to tell you to look for a way to deflower herself.

Is there anyway she can get this done without involving sexx?[/b]She is in her early 20's btw
What does the emboldened mean Mister, she wants to deflower herself or u want to deflower her Which is it?
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2012
MeGaStReEt: House- My girlfriend is a V[i]i[/i]rgin. We've been dating since January 1st. She is pretty and intelligent. The only problem I am having right now is, I don't want to be the one to de-flower her. I have not slept with a V before and I don't want to start now.

I don't know how to tell you to look for a way to deflower herself.

Is there anyway she can get this done without involving sexx?

She is in her early 20's btw
she dey play u mugu grin
na since wen she turn 14 yrs na im she disvirgin.na alum she use for her level to give the impression say the place tight grin.me i sabi naija babes and their wayo wayo ways grin
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by AlusiOkija: 3:19pm On May 07, 2012
Tell her that if she really loves you,

let her use coke bottle or 50cl pepsi and open the place. angry
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by deshclones(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2012
DUDE..don't do it..the girl will be as loose as a loose bolt...i met a chic during my service year..the girl was a certified V...but she gives head and anything to countless guys..she rues of her virginity daily..saying she wish her bf will just break d stuff so she can enjoy herself... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Moreover your girl go curse and even beef you for days if you eventually disvirgin her...same thing have happened to yours truly...and you WILL NEVER enjoy the first intercourse..never.. cause every where will be sticky and the blood will make it uninteresting..i suggest you wait after your marriage or she should give a hardened and senseless guy to do the deed cause you must regret it..virginity is no longer cool.. wink wink wink
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by kpolli(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2012
DonTonero: disvirgining a V is not easy bro cos we are in the same shoes i v dated mine for over a year now once we reach that line its mike tyson against hollyfield but it happened at the least expected time with no one getting hurt but she cursed me die and later accepted it was her fault.i dont wish you that but if you can endure plz do.do not ddisvirgin her unless she says so.i use Papa God beg you cos you may loose her.As for me mine was the best gift i v ever had.i love her so much now lolz grin cool tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry[color=#006600][/color]

I tot ur girl had left u for a corper shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . . so ur one of those guys who form stories angry
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 4:26pm On May 07, 2012
pendo89: You don't want to so don't!! Jeez. Is she pointing a gun to ur head??
Why not date a non virgin then?? Besides there are many men looking for virgins so u are just a wrong pair.

She is not pointing a gun at me, neither am i forcing her to do it. I am not a V, It will be difficult for me to wait for a long time without climbing mountain. On the other hand, she wants to keep me to herself. She is willing to sacrifice her V for that. But, I don't want to be the first.

Is there any ways she can do it without involving sex.
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 4:29pm On May 07, 2012
190: If you dont do it,

Someone else would!

hmmmmm
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by 190: 4:33pm On May 07, 2012
^yUP

trust nigerian boys like 190 them nor dey use eye see pu[i]c[/i]ee
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 4:34pm On May 07, 2012
cowgurl:

I don't get u OP, didn't u know she was a V before u guys started? Oh! U felt she was lying ryt? Ur bad!!!

I didn't know she was a V before we started. I believed her when she told me

cowgurl:

What does the emboldened mean Mister, she wants to deflower herself or u want to deflower her Which is it?

I don;t want to do it. Is there a way a girl can disvvirgin without sex?
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 4:41pm On May 07, 2012
deshclones: DUDE..don't do it..the girl will be as loose as a loose bolt...i met a chic during my service year..the girl was a certified V...but she gives head and anything to countless guys..she rues of her virginity daily..saying she wish her bf will just break d stuff so she can enjoy herself... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Moreover your girl go curse and even beef you for days if you eventually disvirgin her...same thing have happened to yours truly...and you WILL NEVER enjoy the first intercourse..never.. cause every where will be sticky and the blood will make it uninteresting..i suggest you wait after your marriage or she should give a hardened and senseless guy to do the deed cause you must regret it..virginity is no longer cool.. wink wink wink

Thanks. I advised her to keep her V for her future husband, but she doesn't want to lose me. To be honest, I am not interested in her V
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 4:48pm On May 07, 2012
190: ^yUP

trust nigerian boys like 190 them nor dey use eye see pu[i]c[/i]ee

Bros kno go there ooo
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 4:52pm On May 07, 2012
Alusi Okija: Tell her that if she really loves you,

let her use coke bottle or 50cl pepsi and open the place. angry

Thank you. You don try am before
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by drnoel: 4:55pm On May 07, 2012
Look at this loverboy. Stay there and be doing "u don´t want 2 be the one 2 disvirgin her".
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by wirewire(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2012
there was a girl that came on holiday in my neighbors place and we started eyeing each oda. the girl was a virgin then, she persuaded me to disvirgin her, i refused but she kept disturbing me for weeks and also my folks were like i dey Bleep up,so i did. but i regretted doing it cos after like 2 years,i asked my neighbors of her and they said she is currently pregnant,i feel guilty for eva even deflowering her.
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 07, 2012
Kai. I pity d op. When we have guys like born2fuck looking for the slightest opportunity grin but poster by d time anoda man disvirgin's ur GF she would come back to call u a smallboy. A friend of mine experienced that and i could only LOFL
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by drnoel: 5:34pm On May 07, 2012
wirewire: there was a girl that came on holiday in my neighbors place and we started eyeing each oda. the girl was a virgin then, she persuaded me to disvirgin her, i refused but she kept disturbing me for weeks and also my folks were like i dey Bleep up,so i did. but i regretted doing it cos after like 2 years,i asked my neighbors of her and they said she is currently pregnant,i feel guilty for eva even deflowering her.
if it wasn´t u the first time another person would have done so
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by wirewire(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2012
drnoel:
if it wasn´t u the first time another person would have done so
boh i dnt tink i will want to do it again
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by sunnshyn(f): 6:53pm On May 07, 2012
Hehheheh...very funny thread! Different strokes 4 different folks sha! A thread just before this a guy was contemplating divorce cos he's wife isn't a Virgin, and here we r discussing ur own who is a Virgin but u aren't willing 2 undo it... Smh!....well, mayb u cn advice her to engage in some kind of sports like cycling...and again Op, when u say u don't want to be the first, what did u mean? U also sound like u scared...see, since she wants it like u stated, be a man and be there for ur gf jor! Cos it ws messy & tough for some folks doesn't mean it wld be for u both.. Dnt allow some other dude take ur place, she's waiting on u, be gentle, thoughtful, nice and follow her pace...she'll love u for a long time! All d best!
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by cowgurl: 9:27pm On May 07, 2012
MeGaStReEt: Is there a way a girl can disvvirgin without sex?
No idea mahn, js let d adolescent gurl go. Smh @ silly decisions young gurls mak so dy don't loose their bfs, it's downright pathetic!
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by MeGaStReEt: 11:12pm On May 07, 2012
sunnshyn: Hehheheh...very funny thread! Different strokes 4 different folks sha! A thread just before this a guy was contemplating divorce cos he's wife isn't a Virgin, and here we r discussing ur own who is a Virgin but u aren't willing 2 undo it... Smh!....well, mayb u cn advice her to engage in some kind of sports like cycling...and again Op, when u say u don't want to be the first, what did u mean? U also sound like u scared...see, since she wants it like u stated, be a man and be there for ur gf jor! Cos it ws messy & tough for some folks doesn't mean it wld be for u both.. Dnt allow some other dude take ur place, she's waiting on u, be gentle, thoughtful, nice and follow her pace...she'll love u for a long time! All d best!

What i am trying to say is, i am not interested in her V. I don't want to be the one to dis-virgin her. I am not scared, i just dont want to go through all that. I care for her, I don't want to hurt her either.
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by slimyem: 11:58pm On May 07, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

What i am trying to say is, i am not interested in her V. I don't want to be the one to dis-virgin her. I am not scared, i just dont want to go through all that. I care for her, I don't want to hurt her either.
uncle,go sleep jor!
After all the advice wey dey up,you still dey yarnn opata for hia...ahn ahn!
Do it or free the babe and forget about it!
Simple!
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by adebayour26: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
ode ni bobo yi sha...
She wants to keep you and you don't want to deflower her...Is it a must u fvck her, just confess to us in simple statement that NAIRALANDERS, I WANT TO BE FVCKING MY GF BUT I WANT SOMEONE TO BREAK THE HYMEN FOR ME.

stvpid boy....ur mates are making money, u are busy getting worried about puccy
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by 190: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
adebayour26: ode ni bobo yi sha...
She wants to keep you and you don't want to deflower her...Is it a must u fvck her, just confess to us in simple statement that NAIRALANDERS, I WANT TO BE FVCKING MY GF BUT I WANT SOMEONE TO BREAK THE HYMEN FOR ME.
stvpid boy....ur mates are making money, u are busy getting worried about puccy
grin grin

bro you ar responding to a 2year old post

U normal so grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weak Men Fall In Love.. / Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) / Is this picture Real. (check Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.