Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (36555 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by studM(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2012
ismhab: Christianity is a religion of fraudster.

U must b a great FOOL for making such a comment,is it ur useless religion dt is causing caos in evrywhere in d world dts evil?a religion filled witt terrorist and uninformed ppl,better hold ur peace if u hv notting reasonable 2 say

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by blackboi(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2012
I've read this same shit few months back.. Only God knows what the op stand to gain on this undecided
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2012
ismhab:
Did u take ur medicine this morning? or are u high with weed?
i see you decided to modify your post,blood-thirsty terrorist.why not just wage jihad on nairaland?slowpoke.high on weed indeed
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by pdpiperpippen: 12:14pm On May 07, 2012
Jakumo: Mr. Joshua is neither a Man of Dog nor an agent of Satan, but a mere fraudster and con-man, who reads the news and listens to rumors about famous people in declining health, in order to "predict" their death, so as to amaze gullible losers who then flock to his sheep-pens to hand over their life savings, with the expectation that the trickster in a dog-collar can protect them, even as he steals wholesale to impoverish them.

The only distinction between Mr. Joshua and a common armed robber is that while bandits threaten bodily harm in order to separate people from their money, Joshua threatens attacks launched by God, in order that people cough up their meager incomes to him in the FUTILE expectation that Joshua can wave his magic wand to make all of life's dangers go away.

Bravo to the Cameroonian government for keeping that pompous, thieving prick away from their population.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by pdpiperpippen: 12:19pm On May 07, 2012
U are such an ignorant fool, feel so sori for u, the loss is that of the cameroonian pple and govt and not T.B joshua's, I pity u! On wot grounds do u call him a fake, listen to his teaching for Goodness sake, doesn't the bible teach that u shall knw them by their fruits, u rather chose to believe unsubstanciated rumors abt the man. Rmber even jesus ws called a devil. Be careful my bru?,
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by puffpuff: 12:21pm On May 07, 2012
@Admin,it seems you have special interest on this issue. Why has it been making frontpage for years?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Bright2(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2012
If that is what Nigerians could do better then let it be tongue
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by andyanders: 12:44pm On May 07, 2012
@ Beaf

Listen, I feel for people like you who lack the knowledge of the word of God and to see who a fake prophet is and who a true prophet of God is.

Cameroonian minister or any person can say whatever they like and can ask their people not to come to Nigeria or Synagogue Church of All Nations. Let any one championing this crusade that he is only offending God and not T.B Joshua. He is only a prophet of God and as a human being, is bound to have people and satanic controlled minds to call for his head. They should know that they can only condemn him here on earth by people who are spiritually blind but his works he is doing, he is been promoted by his creator God Almighty.

Let them keep talking about the man of God instead of seeking for their own salvation. Prophet T.B Joshua is already protected by God and therefore, no weapon fashioned against him will work as he is the child of God

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by andyanders: 1:14pm On May 07, 2012
@Jakumo

It is a pity to read your comment as regards to this issue concerning Prophet T.B.Joshua and calling him " A Fraudster"

God will judge you.You will run mental as a punishment of your action and comment.

Has he collected your money? Has he solicited from you? Has he been to your house and made away with your property? You will go blind if you fail to withraw your statement and ask for forgiveness from God.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Daunashamed(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2012
The truth is darkness is trying to fight light but do you think it will succeed? Why is it that it's only the people that come in God's name that gets hate from the public? abi don't traditionalist,dibias,bokas,babalawos and all their likes too do miracles? Why don't they get a spit from fools that want to stand against God's work? They can never stand against God's work no matter how hard they try that's the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2012
Cameroun govt and im bad belle for we nigerians angry
fck them mehn angry
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Walexz02(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2012
na wa o!!!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 07, 2012
"Women are Molested; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to sleep on the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once they are out of Hell,"

For where?! angry What a kind of government is this?. see how dem dey issue ban like say na one resort wey TB Josh dey go for em sabbaticals. Nonsense.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by pbs4real(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2012
Only God almighty knws who's serving him in truth and spirit.......well I dnt have much to say cos I knw there's *a day of reckoning*
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by jcross19: 2:15pm On May 07, 2012
Jakumo: Mr. Joshua is neither a Man of Dog nor an agent of Satan, but a mere fraudster and con-man, who reads the news and listens to rumors about famous people in declining health, in order to "predict" their death, so as to amaze gullible losers who then flock to his sheep-pens to hand over their life savings, with the expectation that the trickster in a dog-collar can protect them, even as he steals wholesale to impoverish them.

The only distinction between Mr. Joshua and a common armed robber is that while bandits threaten bodily harm in order to separate people from their money, Joshua threatens attacks launched by God, in order that people cough up their meager incomes to him in the FUTILE expectation that Joshua can wave his magic wand to make all of life's dangers go away.

Bravo to the Cameroonian government for keeping that pompous, thieving prick away from their population.
the more u people abuse him the more is getting stronger.the same thing was said about christ,is only fulfillment of the book.well to me is the only who preach perfect word of God.why can't we face the truth,a man who never parley with our fraud goverment compare to those help them to fraud our lovely country,some people like adeboye,oyedepo.oritshajafor,okotie and so on.their name won't be mention because they are of the world.the more i see this the more i beleive about jesus.ask urself mr poster during the last election both atiku and buhari triped down to redemption camp why not synagogue, because he will tell them the truth. Jesus could have been dinning with pharisee,herod,prilate and some powerful durring his time.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by PHIPEX(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2012
I'v learnt not to be too quick to condemn another man's servant except if I have enough evidence against him. As it stands now, I don't think any of us have any tangible evidence to criticise TB Joshua except the fact that his mode of operation is different from the traditional Orthodox and Pentecostal style. As Paul said in Phillipians 1:18, whether TB Joshua is preaching wt an evil motive or not one thing certain is that Christ is being preached. Until I find something incriminating against him, I'v not really listened to him preach so I leave God to be the judge.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by rawtruth(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2012
S@NNiE:
The Cameroonian government has blacklisted Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, saying that he is an agent of satan hoodwinking unsuspecting members of the public with “diabolical miracles”.

Cameroon Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Henri Eyebe Ayissi, in an official communiqué he issued titled: “The Devil Is In the House”, described T.B. Joshua as a “son of the devil” pretending to be “a man of God.”

The minister warned hundreds of Cameroonians, trooping to Lagos, South West Nigeria, for miracles in Joshua’s church, to desist from taking the trip or face the consequences, as the country will not stand by them.

The communiqué written in French read in part: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns those who by naivety or deception of Emmanuel TV’s captivating images, or even those who by hopelessness, envisage taking the pilgrimage to Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Lagos, that they will do so at their own risk.

“The Cameroonian Government warns these pilgrims that they will face the consequences alone. This is motivated by the painful and shameful fact that Cameroonian men and women, in search of deliverance and blessings, once in that church, find themselves in bestial and pitiable conditions.

“Women are raped; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to sleep on the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once they are out of Hell,” the minister said.

The minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people.

It was learnt that hundreds of Cameroonians who sold their properties or borrowed money in the hope of getting miracles in T.B. Joshua’s Church, only got disappointed in Lagos.

It was also reported that Prophet TB Joshua’s TV station has gained popularity in Cameroon and many people are tempted to take the trip and receive healings and sudden blessings. It says that Joshua is now in many households in Cameroon and many people believe the flashy images they watch on television.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/23915/2012/05/07/tb_joshua_officially_banned_cameroun.html

So, the cameroonian foreign minister has become an "anointed" man of God with the powers of discerning genuine and fake prophets. Were those cameroonians dispossessed of their belongings inside the Church? This is a direct indictment of the government of Nigeria which is responsible for the security of life and property of its citizens and visitors. T B Joshua does not claim to be God who can be everywhere at the same time. I pity those cameroonians whose desire for spiritual freedom is now being threatened by their own govt. Very soon the same govt will deny that statement. Allies of ousted president Gbagbo have just come and apologised to T B Joshua for ignoring the invitation he extended to Gbagbo during the crises that led to his ouster and detention. Spiritual issues are vague to those who concentrate only on the physical. Such people deserve sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by rawtruth(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2012
S@NNiE:
The Cameroonian government has blacklisted Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, saying that he is an agent of satan hoodwinking unsuspecting members of the public with “diabolical miracles”.

Cameroon Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Henri Eyebe Ayissi, in an official communiqué he issued titled: “The Devil Is In the House”, described T.B. Joshua as a “son of the devil” pretending to be “a man of God.”

The minister warned hundreds of Cameroonians, trooping to Lagos, South West Nigeria, for miracles in Joshua’s church, to desist from taking the trip or face the consequences, as the country will not stand by them.

The communiqué written in French read in part: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns those who by naivety or deception of Emmanuel TV’s captivating images, or even those who by hopelessness, envisage taking the pilgrimage to Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Lagos, that they will do so at their own risk.

“The Cameroonian Government warns these pilgrims that they will face the consequences alone. This is motivated by the painful and shameful fact that Cameroonian men and women, in search of deliverance and blessings, once in that church, find themselves in bestial and pitiable conditions.

“Women are raped; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to sleep on the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once they are out of Hell,” the minister said.

The minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people.

It was learnt that hundreds of Cameroonians who sold their properties or borrowed money in the hope of getting miracles in T.B. Joshua’s Church, only got disappointed in Lagos.

It was also reported that Prophet TB Joshua’s TV station has gained popularity in Cameroon and many people are tempted to take the trip and receive healings and sudden blessings. It says that Joshua is now in many households in Cameroon and many people believe the flashy images they watch on television.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/23915/2012/05/07/tb_joshua_officially_banned_cameroun.html

So, the cameroonian foreign minister has become an "anointed" man of God with the powers of discerning genuine and fake prophets. Were those cameroonians dispossessed of their belongings inside the Church? This is a direct indictment of the government of Nigeria which is responsible for the security of life and property of its citizens and visitors. T B Joshua does not claim to be God who can be everywhere at the same time. I pity those cameroonians whose desire for spiritual freedom is now being threatened by their own govt. Very soon the same govt will deny that statement. Allies of ousted president Gbagbo have just come and apologised to T B Joshua for ignoring the invitation he extended to Gbagbo during the crises that led to his ouster and detention. Spiritual issues are vague to those who concentrate only on the physical. Such people deserve sympathy.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by rawtruth(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2012
Wisdytech: GOD RULES US! Nigeria should BAN him too from profesering here!!

I see that you have personal reasons. What harm has he done to Nigeria as a nation or Nigerians?. anyone who is offended by T B Joshua should go to court. By the way, have many times have you advocated for the "banning" of those politicians who have robbed Nigeria of billions of naira/Dollars? A sentimental and narrow-minded fellow, you are.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 07, 2012
deols: what happened to freedom of association??

Tb Joshua is a fraud, of course. The government can start doing the right things for their people. with that in place, they'll be less likely in need of 'miracles'

Could not have put it better.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by bigsean(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2012
Look guys, i dont want to get into the whole TB joshua "he's fake or he's real" argument, cos it ignores a basic fact that we are getting wrong.
THE FACT THAT RELIGION AS A WHOLE IS A SCAM!!!
why is this fact so so hard to understand?
I know my last question is rhetorical, cos people have been so indoctrinated from birth on religion, they cant see past it even if they tried (This used to include me).
But Seriously guys, religion itself when practiced based on morals alone can seem very very nice and good (Very True!), but when u look deeper and see what it really exists for, u find out its simply just a means to gain control of peoples mind or heart.
I could go on but i will have to stop here.

food for thought: (a pastor is predicting a soccer game score, and u want me to take him serious? People posses nuclear war heads that can end the world this second if they so wished it and u are there telling me about soccer! i just tire for pple self!)

Beaf: Chaos is the dominant Nigerian culture, that is why unprincipled people like TB Joshua can run around. In 90% of the rest of the World, he would be in jail.
In a place like the US, the FBI would have found reason to attack, just as they did to David Koresh.
thank you for this example, There are hundreds of thousands of David Koresh out there, "only god can save us from them!" (what an "oxymoronic" phrase grin)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by cindyrella(f): 2:56pm On May 07, 2012
Na wah oh, i think say na only nija these kind things dey happen smh...
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by kusugh: 3:03pm On May 07, 2012
Beaf: Chaos is the dominant Nigerian culture, that is why unprincipled people like TB Joshua can run around. In 90% of the rest of the World, he would be in jail.
In a place like the US, the FBI would have found reason to attack, just as they did to David Koresh.
Am surprise that people just pass unguided statements on men of God,u call a man of God "unprincipled"?why not hold ur peace or u want the wrath of God on urself?
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by lumeneng22: 3:17pm On May 07, 2012
Circumstances beyond the control of naija government are often under the control of outside government even cameroun self. That is why ogidigborigbo of the universe, a world class titller holder is crying somewhere in jail today.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2012
Kockane: Dunno, but it seems I read dis same article like 2yrs ago? Abi NL don dey recycle old news ni?
Thank You Sir, I think say na only me.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Calyb(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2012
yestarday was David Oyedepo, now today is T. B. Joshua. Which will be tomorow? God save us.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2012
@big_sean
Joshua says things that will happen.soccer predictions only arise when he perceives his church members have vested interest in the match and he always says it in a jocular manner.he makes predictions almost weekly so on the average,soccer is less than 5% of his predictions.he predicted the london riots,MJ's death etc
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by ZUBY77(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2012
andyanders: @Jakumo

It is a pity to read your comment as regards to this issue concerning Prophet T.B.Joshua and calling him " A Fraudster"

God will judge you.You will run mental as a punishment of your action and comment.

Has he collected your money? Has he solicited from you? Has he been to your house and made away with your property? You will go blind if you fail to withraw your statement and ask for forgiveness from God.

And in a situation where non of your blindness and madness manifeted, what would you do?
Denounce your faith or blame God?
Or add it to the list of God works in mysterious ways? Goataaa.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by gbadexy(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2012
I always wonder if Jesus is truely coming back.will he come as an angel or ordinary man,or would he carry a tag to identify him?
ih he comes,people would never believe him and if he does signs and miracles,other religious leaders would label him anti christ or devil.just as it happened in his first coming.
only God knows if T.b joshua is his servant or not but the level of distrust and outright hatred is high.
nobody will want to believe a fellow human is God's emissary,so what form would God's beloved take in his second coming
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by mamagee3(f): 4:31pm On May 07, 2012
Things keep getting deeper and deeper to tuberclosis. . . grin

Maybe the whole world is getting tired of his unnecessary predictions. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.