Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

advice please o, i'm in a dillema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / advice please o, i'm in a dillema (1032 Views)

Please O My Neighbor's Daughter Is In Trouble!!! / Help The Lover's Dillema / Am In Dillema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

advice please o, i'm in a dillema by slimport(f): 11:56am On May 07, 2012
I happened to meet this guy after I had a broken relationship with my ex boyfriend. This guy came at the very right time when I needed him most. He was so caring loving and gave me every reason to love again. Threemonth into the relationship, he asked us to do our introduction which I refused. As at then I was 23 yrs old, in my final year in school. I refused not becos I don't love him, but cos one, I dnt not him yet(enough), two, my dad will not allow me cos I'm still in school, I'm already close to his family cos his niece is my friend. He was adamant at first wen I refused but he later reason with me. I noticed one thing about him he is hot tempered, that was one of the reasons I'm trying to be careful, although everyone has his weaknesses. Wen I finished my finalyr project, we finalised to have our introduction which at first my dad was against, not that he dint like the guy but he want me to come back frm service before we do anything of such. The guy is seven years older than me. He has a job and he is ok. I'm also the first born of my family. But after much talk, my dad agreed to the intro, and we did our intro this year feb. Now d prob: this guy is not stingy and knws d right thing at d right time,I'm not materialistic and if I need something I just tell him, if he has, he will do it for me. but he is so hot tempered to the extent dat these days wen he gets angry he say so many things to me, bad things dat make me sad. He will talk to the extent that I will almost b frustrated and tell him to go, but as soon as it get to that extent, he will start begging me. This is the latest dat happen, note that I am tru with school and I will soon clock 25, I went to school for my clearance and wen I came back I spent just three days at home and he called me that he has come back ( he travels a lot cos of the nature of his job) I left my fathers house and went to him, I av been there for the past three weeks now and I told him abt all I needed to take to camp, I let him knw that its not possible I asked foranything from home again, dat he has to buy them for me which he agrees, now, its time for me to buy those things he said he has spent much that I shud go and meet my parents, he was saying all sort of things to me. All this while I never tell my mum abt this cos I dnt want her to dislike him. He insulted me, sent all sort of thing to me tru bbm which I told him I will show my mum but he dint care. I'm confused. This guy is tearing me apart, the words he says to me wenever we had a fight is more than wat I can condone, pls guys, now I'm about to tell my mum abt everything, what shud I do abt this guy. I'm confused o.

Hi nairalander, this story is about a friend of mine who is not a member but needs ur advice.
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by Dyt(f): 12:10pm On May 07, 2012
selfishness
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On May 07, 2012
Insecurity, guilty consence!
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by AZeD1(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2012
Women are not immune from sweet words, gifts and attention. The 3 things a man would give when he wants to de be.
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by dealordea(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2012
Because women have tender heart to give into men advance...
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by Killz3(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2012
What men? Which men? How many men?

These cretinous generalizations and half baked conjectures pisses me off. . . Dammit. angry
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by dealordea(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:
What men? Which men? How many men?

These cretinous generalizations and half baked conjectures pisses me off. . . Dammit. angry

Go jump for third mainland
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by Killz3(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2012
deal_ordea:

That's my location. . . I live there. undecided
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by 190: 1:04pm On May 07, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by Adaeze003(f): 4:04pm On May 07, 2012
hmm is marriage now a form of imprisonment?
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by slimport(f): 1:58pm On May 08, 2012
Dyt: selfishness
I tot as much
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by slimport(f): 1:59pm On May 08, 2012
deal_ordea:

Na u go jump..... U hear..... For ur info, married men!
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On May 08, 2012
Emmmh..... Dats just men for u,blame Adam.
Re: advice please o, i'm in a dillema by RogerOliver: 8:26am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only

(1) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx / Null / Stay Single, Die Younger, Say Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.