Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Pls What Should I Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls What Should I Do? (1664 Views)

Pls What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? / My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause / Divorce! Pls What Is Really God's Take On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 1:11pm On May 07, 2012
Hi NLers, there is this girl I love and intend to get married to, we used to attend same church before.
I got attracted to her about a year ago and told her I'll like to have a meaningful relationship with her.
She Said I shld b sure God is leading me.
I did 7days fasting/prayer and God still gave me more +ive signs I'm on the right path.
Now, 4 d past 1yr, she said God did not confirm to her after she prayed but God revealed smone else to her but the person has not approached her concerning relationship issue.
Lastly I travelled to lagos 4 a training and also 2 see her then we got talking and she told me
"I DON'T LIKE YOU".
Right now I'm down spirited, pls give kind suggestions of what I can do 2 keep my head up and high and also win her love.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by LogicMind: 1:15pm On May 07, 2012
hugging a transformer might help.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Jack65: 1:26pm On May 07, 2012
Lol! This is too freaking hilarious, Man are you that pathetic ? Look for another girl already!!! Actually this heartbreak serves as a reason you should really warn god to stop sending you the wrong massages again. grin
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 1:32pm On May 07, 2012
@ logic mind: hugging transformer will not solve d ish.
@jack65: I'm talking about Almighty God and not just any god. Pls give a candid advice.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by akronsolution: 1:45pm On May 07, 2012
if u truly desire God's best 4 ur life,u dnt need 2 av any gal in ur heart,but if u desire wat u flesh want then,it's dangerous and u av 2 be careful of jilt. it's obvious d lady doesn't like u.on a contrary u dnt expect her 2 luv u put of pity.Guy get ur head straight and picture ur mind on wat God will give u
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2012
@ OP,

First of all.

AFOLS: Hi NLers, there is this girl I love and intend to get married to, we used to attend same church before. I got attracted to her about a year ago and told her I'll like to have a meaningful relationship with her.

This your statement shows you are the very one attracted to this lady. You "like" her simply because you are attracted to her and approached her for a meaningful relationship. Point One established here. Okay.

AFOLS:

Point number 2. This statement is strange and I will decode it at the end.

AFOLS: I did 7days fasting/prayer and God still gave me more +ive signs I'm on the right path.

You are deceiving yourself my brother (please permit my use of words). God is NOT the one leading you. It's your own intuition and attraction you already had for her that is giving you positive sign. Aside of this, GOD DOESN'T CHOOSE A WIFE FOR ANYONE NO MORE. When God chose a wife for Adam and event unfolded. Adam said to God, it was the woman you gave me. Since then, it was WHOSOEVER findeth a wife, findeth a good thing. Please, stop all this nonsense of God finding or confirming a wife to you. It's not found in the Christian. You are just giving yourself headache with fasting and praying. Wait a minute, you mean you actually fasted for 7 days because of a lady? And how come the fasting/prayer didn't give you the same lady as your wife. My brother, please get yourself together and forget about this lady. YOU ARE TRYING TO HOLD ON TO WHAT GOD HAD NOT GIVEN YOU BROTHER BECAUSE NO MAN RECEIVE ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS GIVEN TO HIM

AFOLS: Now, 4 d past 1yr, she said God did not confirm to her after she prayed but God revealed smone else to her but the person has not approached her concerning relationship issue. Lastly I travelled to lagos 4 a training and also 2 see her then we got talking and she told me "I DON'T LIKE YOU".

What! I thought God gave you a positive signs that she is yours. Wake up brother. God doesn't work in your own ways. It is obvious this lady never liked you from the very first day you approached her. That's why she told you then that make sure God is leading you because her own mind too is looking towards another brother. Do you need the Holy Ghost to tell you this? Certainly Not! Why will she take 1 year before tell you this. I tell you the truth, if you had wasted you time more than a year, you would still have heard the same reply from her. So You prayed and got a positive signs BUT she prayed and God revealed someone else. So who is deceiving who? GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION. You might have prayed but I tell you, she didn't pray nothing, she had someone in mind already. How did I know this, I judge by both of you words and actions you stated here and the result is glaring, SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!

AFOLS:
Right now I'm down spirited, pls give kind suggestions of what I can do 2 keep my head up and high and also win her love.

Did I hear you still say you want to win her love? My brother, life is NOT the way you are taking it o. Love IS NOT by force brother. You CANNOT try to win her love. Get yourself together and move on. You deceived yourself in the first place. It wasn't God but your own feelings. LEAVE HER ALONE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. SHE HAD SAID SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, meaning you are NOT attracted to her even though she is attracted to you. Two cannot walk together unless they agree. Love is natural, it's NOT TRYING TO WIN. And please do yourself a good, when next you see another lady you love/like, it's your responsibility to only pray that you don't make the wrong choice not that God will choose or lead you to or confirm a woman to you. Look good always. You will be surprised how your own woman that will love you will come your way.

Good luck brother.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by ProPastorChris(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2012
@ OP
you got your answer already so what else do you want?

she does not like you shikena!

get on with your life and stop the pity party!
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 2:08pm On May 07, 2012
^^Goshen360 thanks a lot 4 ur candid advice. Kind of hard but I'll try put it behind and move on.
But she also said if God tells her yes concerning me (perhaps if d oda person does not respond) she will open her heart to love me.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Bisjosh(f): 3:03pm On May 07, 2012
I have one question for u? ARE U UGLY?
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by 2good(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2012
AFOLS: Hi NLers, there is this girl I love and intend to get married to, we used to attend same church before.
I got attracted to her about a year ago and told her I'll like to have a meaningful relationship with her.
I did 7days fasting/prayer and God still gave me more +ive signs I'm on the right path.
Now, 4 d past 1yr, she said God did not confirm to her after she prayed but God revealed smone else to her but the person has not approached her concerning relationship issue.
Lastly I travelled to lagos 4 a training and also 2 see her then we got talking and she told me
"I DON'T LIKE YOU".

God have no say in the affairs of man. It was your imagination that revealed her to you not god. The way out is to leave the above girl alone and look for another girl. Common there are so many girls out there that you don't need to kill yourself over someone that told you categorically that she doesn't like you
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2012
AFOLS: ^^Goshen360 thanks a lot 4 ur candid advice. Kind of hard but I'll try put it behind and move on.
But she also said if God tells her yes concerning me (perhaps if d oda person does not respond) she will open her heart to love me.

My brother, let me tell you the truth in the word of God today. Don't EVER GO FOR THAT LADY ANY MORE. OKAY. What is the meaning of "Perhaps, if the other person doesn't respond". I am not trying to force my advice on you but keep my words in your heart. "If" you marry that lady you will remember my words. I wont say more than that. Or perhaps, both of your are playing games....of if this doesn't work, this will work. Love is NOT that way my brother.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2012
Brother Goshen 360, very good and straight to the point advice.
God will continue to help you in all your ways amen.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2012
Bisjosh: I have one question for u? ARE U UGLY?

lolz. You wan take over? grin
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 4:10pm On May 07, 2012
@bishjosh: I am not ugly, tall, slim and handsome, besides beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder.
@goshen360: many thanks. But truly I still feel I shld see her once more b4 I leave lag to clarify issues and probably give it one last shot.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2012
AFOLS: @bishjosh: I am not ugly, tall, slim and handsome, besides beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder.
@goshen360: many thanks. But truly I still feel I shld see her once more b4 I leave lag to clarify issues and probably give it one last shot.

Okay naw!

@ bishjosh,
Over to you bishjosh. Brother don describe himself o.lolz

@ Afols,
They that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. If you "feel" like you should see her and clarify issues and give it one more shot, well that is your decision but.....cant u smell something coming from bishjosh? grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 4:31pm On May 07, 2012
This is hard talk, but I think its an eye opener.
God bless you all real good.
By the way Goshen360, r u married and what's ur age bracket pls?
Thanks.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Bisjosh(f): 4:57pm On May 07, 2012
@GOSHEN: WAS ONLY ASKING COS IT SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS SELF ESTEEM ISSUES. HE IS FORCING HIMSELF ON HER IS HOW I SEE IT WHICH ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!

AFOLS: ^^Goshen360 thanks a lot 4 ur candid advice. Kind of hard but I'll try put it behind and move on.

U SEE? SHE WANTS TO KEEP U AS A SECOND OPTION INCASE THE OTHER GUY DISAPPOINTS HER. WISE UP JHOR!

NUFF SAID AND GOODLUCK
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2012
AFOLS: This is hard talk, but I think its an eye opener.
God bless you all real good.
By the way Goshen360, r u married and what's ur age bracket pls?
Thanks.

Hahahahaha brother Afols, Leave this kind talk o. No worry about this one. Anytime you need me, I will come on board, God willing. Okay.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2012
Bisjosh: @GOSHEN: WAS ONLY ASKING COS IT SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS SELF ESTEEM ISSUES. HE IS FORCING HIMSELF ON HER IS HOW I SEE IT WHICH ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!

U SEE? SHE WANTS TO KEEP U AS A SECOND OPTION INCASE THE OTHER GUY DISAPPOINTS HER. WISE UP JHOR!

NUFF SAID AND GOODLUCK

Thank you my sister. This is one of the point am making to Afols. Now, Afols, this is a lady talking to you here. It is very glaring you "seems" to be forcing yourself on this lady. It's never a good idea. Love comes natural from both sides. If it's not LOVE, I can bet it's LUST.

If I may ask @ Bisjosh, Are you married too. Me I dey see different thing here but don't want to jump into conclusion anyway. How do you "feel" or "see" brother Afols' description? grin
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 5:44pm On May 07, 2012
I tot it was over,
what if one is having selfesteem ish, what shld d person do to overcome it?
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2012
AFOLS: I tot it was over,
what if one is having [b]self[/b]esteem ish, what shld d person do to overcome it?
DENY "Self". Self is your body demanding something. Check the word if it's not in line or accurate with the word, deny "self" of such. Your "self" or body is subject to your control.

However, It's not over. Let's wait for Bisjosh to give us an answer.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 6:16pm On May 07, 2012
^^ dont seem to understand this.
Bisjosh, where ar u, come and expantiate.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by God2man(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2012
@ Afols, check the Romance section for my own contribution. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Bisjosh(f): 11:58am On May 08, 2012
Goshen360:

Thank you my sister. This is one of the point am making to Afols. Now, Afols, this is a lady talking to you here. It is very glaring you "seems" to be forcing yourself on this lady. It's never a good idea. Love comes natural from both sides. If it's not LOVE, I can bet it's LUST.

If I may ask @ Bisjosh, Are you married too. Me I dey see different thing here but don't want to jump into conclusion anyway. How do you "feel" or "see" brother Afols' description? grin
[b][quote author=Goshen360]

What are u seeing differently Broda Goshen?cheesycheesycheesycheesy no start wetin u no go fit finish o cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy well am not married yet bt soon, so wetin happen?
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Callotti: 1:06pm On May 08, 2012
See trobu o!
Woman come out say she nor like you. . . you still dey mourn relationship wey nefa even start?
Sounds like you have an 'ego' problem.

"IF YOU CAN'T BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE. . . LOVE THE ONE YOU ARE WITH"!

Finito! cool
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by rastamouse: 1:29pm On May 08, 2012
If you truly believe that the LORD has put the two of you together, I will suggest that you give the girl some space and pray. If she is really urs, she can never be lost. The LORD is never a liar
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2012
Bisjosh: What are u seeing differently Broda Goshen? no start wetin u no go fit finish o well am not married yet bt soon, so wetin happen?

Well, well, well. The case is settled now that you have answered our question. Thought you are single and not engaged and brother Afols description might fit your eyes or heart. grin. And I no dey start wetin I no dey finish o. I serve the Author and the finisher,lolz. Whatever I start, I will also finish my sister. Anyway, brother Afols, you have heard sister Bisjosh o, she is engaged so step aside. Sister Bisjosh, carry go because if na me sef, I no go gree make somebody come take my woman o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Bisjosh(f): 2:35pm On May 08, 2012
Goshen360:

Well, well, well. The case is settled now that you have answered our question. Thought you are single and not engaged and brother Afols description might fit your eyes or heart. grin. And I no dey start wetin I no dey finish o. I serve the Author and the finisher,lolz. Whatever I start, I will also finish my sister. Anyway, brother Afols, you have heard sister Bisjosh o, she is engaged so step aside. Sister Bisjosh, carry go because if na me sef, I no go gree make somebody come take my woman o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL! LOL!! LOL!!! GOSHEN ur so damn funny!!! well I ve a single friend I can connect him with bt am nt too sure again cos his self esteem na serious issue. Over to u GOSHEN are u single? gringringrin
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2012
Bisjosh:

LOL! LOL!! LOL!!! GOSHEN ur so damn funny!!! well I ve a single friend I can connect him with bt am nt too sure again cos his self esteem na serious issue. Over to u GOSHEN are u single? gringringrin

Hahahahahaha! You are also funny and fun to chat with. grin grin grin. But which one be my own you come add join this matter now? huh sister Bisjosh. Why you no let us finish one matter as a time. Na bro Afols matter dey hot at hand. So make we finish his own matter first before we come to me (weather am single or not or searching or not searching). If you add my own join now, this thread will be divided and make e be like say bro Afols come find help here and na brother Goshen come get help. Haba, you know say e no good like that. Abi ki l'eni mowi?

@ Afols, See as your "Self" esteem don bring yawa now. Huh. Wetin we go do now? Make sister Bisjosh no go connect you now and I put my anointing join and you come go fall our hand if Bisjosh connect you. How we go settle this matter we you cause now? Huh, brother Afols? Okay, If I put my body and anointing join plus sister Bisjosh do the connection, shey you sure say you no go fall our hands? Because this one wey your body no cool down so, make we no come start dey bind and loose later o.lolz grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Bisjosh(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2012
Goshen360: Hahahahahaha! You are also funny and fun to chat with. grin grin grin. But which one be my own you come add join this matter now? huh sister Bisjosh. Why you no let us finish one matter as a time. Na bro Afols matter dey hot at hand. So make we finish his own matter first before we come to me (weather am single or not or searching or not searching). If you add my own join now, this thread will be divided and make e be like say bro Afols come find help here and na brother Goshen come get help. Haba, you know say e no good like that. Abi ki l'eni mowi? @ Afols, See as your "Self" esteem don bring yawa now. Huh. Wetin we go do now? Make sister Bisjosh no go connect you now and I put my anointing join and you come go fall our hand if Bisjosh connect you. How we go settle this matter we you cause now? Huh, brother Afols? Okay, If I put my body and anointing join plus sister Bisjosh do the connection, shey you sure say you no go fall our hands? Because this one wey your body no cool down so, make we no come start dey bind and loose later o.lolz grin grin grin

so Mr Afols we dey wait you o gringringrin;gringrin cos we no wan CAST AND BIND LATER O ****eyes rolling*****
@Goshen still waiting for ur reply ocheesy
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Goshen360(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2012
Bisjosh:

so Mr Afols we dey wait you o gringringrin;gringrin cos we no wan CAST AND BIND LATER O ****eyes rolling*****
@Goshen still waiting for ur reply ocheesy

@ Bisjosh, Haba. Which kind eyes rolling be this one naw? Huh? Why you come dey roll eyes for me like Potiphar's wife. I don tell you say make we finish bro Afols case first before we come to my side, abi na wetin sef,lolz grin Abeg stop this kind thing for this forum o before all these Atheists come see us say we dey do eye contact ***eyes rolling too***

@ Afols, Where this brother Afols go hide now? Huh? Now wey anointing dey flow, he don run. I rebuke the Devil on behalf of brother Afols IJN. Abeg no let this anointing go less before you show up o. Something good is waiting for you now.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by AFOLS: 8:33pm On May 09, 2012
@Bisjosh n Goshen360, which anointing ar u guyz talkin abt? What shall d anointin do in my life? For d lady to say yes or 4 me to meet anoda pretty lady wit good karater?
4 ur info I have reactivated my everyday toastin of pretty ladys as d numerous opptnitis comz.
Today was interesting as I met a lady, got her chatting n fb her.
I also noticed few ladies tried to get my attention with corner eye look but i dint make any move. Guess i looked extra cool today.
By the way sorry 4 absence.
Still thinkin may b I shld tell u guyz this, just cinsidering ur diff storkes of ur funny ideas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of God / Paganism Has The Worlds Largest Religious Population (approx. Demographics) / Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.