Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Women And Heavy Luggage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Heavy Luggage! (8508 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men / Women And Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Heavy Luggage! by DoubleN(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2010
Please i would like to know from the ladies,what's up with them and heavy luggage. I mean my G.F just came in to town and i went to the park to pick her and i could swear she had some stones in her box. S, t was as heavy as a rock! shocked I even accused her of doing it on purpose just to punish me cos as the bobo na me go carry load reach car. Now my Mum came into town and the same story,Very Heavy Luggage! Abeg ladies i want to know why.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Phate07(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2010

grin grin
Thats how it is o. They have to pack ten unnecessary pairs of clothes and its astronomical accessories.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Virgo83(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
I do always get worried about it too, whenever I am going out with my girl she's always with heavy luggage as if we are traveling and we are just going for date. I would like to know what their problem always is.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by invisible2(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
Same here, my mum wants to travel to the village and I was to go drop her. When I took a look at her 2 ton load, I had to pity my car and call a pickup o lift the load. And to make matters worse, she stayed a week and needed to move back to the city, she even have heavier luggage this time, I quench my car and lied it was faulty!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by chic2pimp(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
Oh boy na so we see am ooo grin grin grin.

If you see the amount of heavy load I don carry aready all in the name of "Christmas Shopping", you go take style pity me. And I'm not yet done.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by dobodobo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2010
I fought my girlfriend on different occasions over this issue of luggage, Government should do something about it
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
dobodobo:

I fought my girlfriend on different occasions over this issue of luggage, Government should do something about it

ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by carnal: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2010
that is jus how 99% of our women are.seriously one only need patience to carry through wit them
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Mingler: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2010
Visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to meet professionals from all over Nigeria.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Otunbakay(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2010
dobodobo:

ROFLMAO Honestly speaking 're they contraband goods? Just curious i culd help out.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
Double N:

Please i would like to know from the ladies,what's up with them and heavy luggage. I mean my G.F just came in to town and i went to the park to pick her and i could swear she had some stones in her box. S, t was as heavy as a rock! shocked I even accused her of doing it on purpose just to punish me cos as the bobo na me go carry load reach car. Now my Mum came into town and the same story,Very Heavy Luggage! Abeg ladies i want to know why.

no disrespect but you should see your own people in general

nigerians when there are flying back to nigeria at heathrow airport

sometimes i wonder like the luggage will cost almost half of the ticket
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by slap1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
They naturally have heavy 'luggage', so they rarely see it as a problem.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by slap1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2010
And the worst is they refer to it as "packing a few things!" Chei!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Akuviv: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
To make matters worse extra large bags are in vogue now!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
We're carrying all the stuff u won't admit u need tongue

Who do you go to when you need tissue? Chapstick? Chewing gum? Hand lotion? A comb? Writing material?

Eh? Eh? Eh?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Zi: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Slap1: I dey salute
@post. My sis just left to spend d nite wit my cousin. C luggage! 4 just a nite?! But guess what, most times this shows d largeness of a woman's heart. Inside her bag was stuff, gifts 4 almost every member of dat family.
Besides, everypair of a woman's clothes comes with its own matching assessories (headtie, necklace, beads, makeup, shoes & sometimes even undies). Thatz y u guys turn in admiration when u walk past. So, d size of our luggage is JUSTIFIABLE.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by donobi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
we need to put this to a stop, i m having a problem with that with my GF.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by olax44(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
@poster
u have asked the question have been nursing for years.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
Because we always have to pack what you guys need also,
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by UNLEASHED(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
Big bags, heavy luggages, I tire for them o!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Odunnu: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Have u even noticed our everyday handbags are now bigger? We need stuff everyday!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Princek12(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
women like to pack too much pata. Why would you need 8 patas for a weekend trip?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by freecocoa(f): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
Its simply cos we need all those things we park but you guys won't just understand it.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by OchiAgha2(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2010
I understand what you mean. They always have to bring their entire wardrobe. That is why I hate traveling with women. They slow me down.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by invisible2(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
The bags keep increasing in size, the normal handbags is not enough. Ask a girl to spend the weekend with you and see her come with three bags, me I make sure they dont leave even a hanky in my wardrobe as she goes.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by sirp2007: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
l use 2 think am d only one that hv notice this.
my policy is that l dont go to airport,motorpark,seaport or relation`s place to pick mum,sis,aunt,cousin,female frnd who is travelling or returning from travel even if d journey is 4 1hr cos am nt ''alabaro''
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by otokx(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
Talk to her and she will stop carrying those excess luggage
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by DoubleN(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
otokx:

Talk to her and she will stop carrying those excess luggage
Iv tried that already and the luggage became heavier! angry
Have anyone of you noticed how ladies always seem to carry 2 bags? One regular (king-size) bag and a poly bag to match. Especially the working ladies.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by damipaul(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
Just moved into my house from a rented apartment, no exaggerations, the truck moved once to load the settee,kitchen wares etc but twice to load just my wife's things, including her massive wardrobe! I really wonder wetin them dey carry o
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by tunyus(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
mydreamz:

CONDOM & co
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by sley4life(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
I'm tired of that habit. One day i searched for my trousers I couldn't locate it. When my gf came later in the day i asked her and she told me my trousers was in her hand bag even with my shoe. I asked her why she said so her bag will be heavy and have shape.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
mydreamz:

tunyus:

CONDOM & co
If you are forgetful and irresponsible enough, then yes!! CONDOM and co tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You The Forgiving Type Or Do You Hold Grudges For A While? / Change Of Surname. / I Married The Most Irresponsible Man Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.