Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Stupidest Question You Ever Heard? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupidest Question You Ever Heard? (1082 Views)

Are These The Stupidest People On The Internet? / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard / Amaechi Takes The Stupidest Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupidest Question You Ever Heard? by Lucario007(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2012
What is the stupidest Question you ever heard Here are some of mine:

1. How Long does it take water to digest?

2. Is my heart really more important than my brain?

3. Can you call terrorism a sin?

4. Why does heaven not accept people that commited suicide?

5. How can i kiss this totally hot stranger i met without getting slapped/insulted?

Post yours too! Will be updated. . .
Re: Stupidest Question You Ever Heard? by Ajibel(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2012
Why is this joke dry?
Do you think the op has any sense of humour?
What do you think the op is doing on nl?
Why is this thread existing?

1 Like

Re: Stupidest Question You Ever Heard? by Lucario007(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2012
This section is Jokes ETC, which means, anything goes, funny or not! If you dont like the thread, pls tie a 9 inch cement block to your di*ck, and jump off the 3rd mainland Bridge! cheesy

My next reply to you will be in 10 years time, it's a waste replying a fool, so i suggest you carry your amazing stupefying stupidity to someone that gives a shitz about what you think, or what you say! I dont care about Ajibel! cheesy Now, fcck off!
Re: Stupidest Question You Ever Heard? by toygod2: 10:16pm On May 08, 2012
And dis is wot dey call counterattack.
@OP,abeg forgive d small boi
Re: Stupidest Question You Ever Heard? by Ajibel(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2012
Critics would always be criticised for their criticisms- My lecturer on criticolgy taught me this

(1) (Reply)

Electric Train / Akpos' Last Prayer / Laugh Out Audibly [LOA]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.