Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? (8396 Views)

15 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / President Jonathan Launches New E-passport / The Truth About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? by princeonx: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2007
I just don't get how someone in a foreign land can wake up one day and say "I don't know where my "own Country" passport is" and its not like it was stolen or lost during a trip! sound like carelessness to me! unless its a kid!
Re: How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? by jacq(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ freelancer are you flying lufthansa ?
good service they got there.
Re: How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2007
prince_onx:

I just don't get how someone in a foreign land can wake up one day and say "I don't know where my "own Country" passport is" and its not like it was stolen or lost during a trip! sound like carelessness to me! unless its a kid!
And your point is undecided, and are you here to criticize or give advice
Re: How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? by freelancer(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ jacq

I tried booking a flight with lufthansa, but the fares are really high now. Will be flying with Thurkish air.
Re: How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? by princeonx: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
@MoOdylady: I have read some of your replies and challenges to some people in NL and incase you care to know, I'm not a big fan of you! So, please don't even introduce yourself to me cux you won't like the hand shake!
Its a forum and diff people have diff view on things so pls and pls again just say yours and pls don't challenge mine! I also know NLs always want to see who is more superior or who will drop the last bomb but I'll advise you to swallow your pride and just take this as wise approach! Let it be!
Re: How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? by TheGannet: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2009
Guys i have a question pls, i just got my e-passport but they has been a mistake on the DOB, and to be candid it rather unpleasant to be at the embassy in the UK is it possible to get a new one in Niger as per am travelling there soon??
Re: How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? by iwefactria: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
i dont think is possible getting the E-passport from outside the country i mean Nigeria for now maybe later because when i wanted mine i was asked to go to Nigeria from the Nigeria embassy in sweden.But the old one is possible within some days.i think this help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Some Nice Places In Akwa Ibom State / French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. / In Need Of Direction To TBS From Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.