Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Love Letters To My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letters To My Wife (7022 Views)

Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? / Share Your Secondary School Love Letters. . . / Love Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letters To My Wife by zheroes(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
poster,
i must say your situation is very grave. she deprives you of sex and she feels comfortable reading and enjoying proposals from another bastard, marriage is for better or for worse, i can accept a slap from my wife in public because "am sorry" can solve it, another man against your wife, for me: TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. no situation would warrant that even if i travel for 20 years.

YOU CAN READ THE WRITING ON THE WALL .
Re: Love Letters To My Wife by Oluchia(f): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
Yeah Sussie, You're right. I ususally don't comment on such topics as most seem unreal.  Had to check his profile too, that means he's genuine and the story is real.
@Poster
Realy sorry about your case but honestly don't know what to tell you. it's really a difficult situation but just like everyone else have advised, Please do all you can to restore the Happiness in your marriage. Divorce should be a last resort. Communication is the key here. Try talking to your wife and find out where either of you is lacking in your responsibilities and sort it out. No marriage is irredeemable. Commit it to God in prayer and please, stay away from ur subordinate! I hope you know that's adultery and concentrate on restoring your marriage.
Re: Love Letters To My Wife by kerzakov(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2007
almondjoy:

Bwha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha-ha-lah!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland go kill person!

It is called a cyber "glitch"!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Too much to drink I guess! grin

sussy1 link=topic=93266.msg1703282#msg1703282 date=1195653067:

You are indeed a man i read your post in Roman about your subordinate of a thing and i was force to check your profile and found out that you're new member,i guess all what u want is advise on how to save and protect your marriage(that is what makes me to call u a man).
You see it very scares to see a man that will discover all these that his wife does and still want to make it up with her,but u know what? no matter what u ve to make it work.The bible has made u to be the head,so if anything happen to the marriage the Lord will 1st ask u before asking her.So i will advise u to make it work at all cause at this point of your marriage there is no going back not even for anything.Even if it will cost u reading some literature for support,visiting xtian counsellor(that is if u are a xtian) for advise i think it really worth it,not because of today but because of the judgement day.
So my brother try and restore back the first love between the two of u please.May the good God give u the wisdom require to make your marriage work Amen.
Note:Please run away for that your subordinate oo,it is a SIN and the Lord will not existate in punishing u for that.

ayah, you also have swallowed it hook, line and slinker. mumu
Re: Love Letters To My Wife by Nautillus(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2007
Run DNA test on your kidsor better still, the children living with you, !!!

They might not be yours, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Letters To My Wife by 2dye4(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2007
@poster: life is about choices, u got a bad situation so decide what ur gonna do with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? / I Asked My Dad How I Was Born.....see What He Told Me (hot Photo 18+) / I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.