Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ - Rap Battles (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ (18128 Views)

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open / 2008 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup. Pls Register Now.entries Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by youngdigi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
EDOSIO:

@EVERYONE
i actually think i did a pretty good job judging all u battle heads.
now if anyone really has a problem with my judgement please underline the problem and step up to me politely and let us reason 2gether like adults.
cheers.

yes i actually have a problem with this judgement
---------------------------------------------------------------
EDOSIO:
SHARN06 VS YOUNG DIGI

young digi
punchlines -2
i'm quick to rip your face off like nicholas cage
sharn is clifford orji, nigeria's best animal
delivery -1
metaphors-1
call me idi amin i'm africa's next carnibal
one two liners-0
wordsplay-0
rhymes-3  rage cage,grim ,him,carnibal ,animal

total -7

sharn 06
punchlines -2
Nice try, young digi, you remind me of digimon
wack game just like pokemon & you're still young?
delivery -0
metaphors-0
one two liners-0
wordsplay-1  I'ma learn u what you need to be taught
rhymes-5 oh,no,spit,it,shit fit,it street ,homage ,damage ,image

total-8

sharn06 wins
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) so if i understand clearly u are saying sharn beat me based on rhymes? ok lets make this hiphop, when u talk about rhymes have u ever heard of multi syllable rhymes? well its a necessity in todays hiphop, the people that rhymes the way u judged stopped rhyming in 88, (busy bee, grandmaster flash), i was guessing if u were going to judge rhymes, this would be a very important factor, go back and check sharn's verse and tell me if u see 1 single multi syllable rhyme

2) u give the same points for number of punchlines?? im sorry that doesnt make sense to me, the points should not be based on how many punchlines they deliver, it should be based on how effective the punchlines are, as a rapper if im goin against a lame rapper that drops 15 nonsensical punchlines, i don't have to drop 16 so i can top them, i can just give them 3 that makes other hiphoppers understand that i don't need to waste my time, maybe im being biased but i'ma let some other hiphop heads judge sharn's supposedly punchlines she was throwing my way and match them up with mine

3) can u please explain to me what u mean by "wordsplay" ? because i understand sharn got 1 on this and i beg to differ that my whole verse lacks any of this?

4) what happened to wittyness in a hiphop battle?

i can go on and on but bottom line is, i appreciate your effort judging , but until u can address these situations i have brought up, then u can say how u did a good job judging a hiphop battle
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by dejilegs(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
@hydro
sorry men, i just cant call u doc. cos' am not convinced u cud fix things
ur lines, the thing is, its like ' a line hops into ur head n u just write it down '
thats part of battling but there is more to it,
u gat to hav directions, cordinations, a meaning to everything, kind of a jist u know
u also hav to be aware that u hav an audience n its ur responsibility to entertain them as u battle
nice try but u hav 2 do better to get rid of dejilegs,
n wat waz the thing about 'egg yolk in ur legs'? , laffs,
that ruined ur entire last lines,
n pls in a competition, NEVER try using ur opponents 'concept'
just portrays weakness, 'i said u evaporated n referred u to the judge, n there u go tellin d judge am dead at the end of urs'
pls avoid that in subsequent battles,

i'm 4 real men

@young_digi
digi, wetin now?
aba, na hiphop u study 4 sch?
aint nobody perfect in this stuff ok
we all learnin
in my judgement, Edioso did try hard in d judgements,
i feel ur pain though,
jus relate with edioso, for me, life is about getting better by d minute,
let her in on the rules u know n lets all hav lovely judgements and c 'ourselves' in d semis
peace digi

@everyone
lovely december
one love
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by Passworded: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
joo chet:

[b]@ passworded

passworded I'm going to make you pack ship,
get pissed off, I'm sure you won't pass this
beta know my dictionary is cautionary - fiction's so scary
so don't hate
the king joo Chet or whatever u call it
derelicts who bring beef, I know heavy-weights who fix teeth
you are that toothless dog who is still learning to rhyme
I'm the Don that is riding on top
like i always say!!! i will hit you were it hurts
my ride just passed and passworded is been crushed on
Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007
-Joo Chet is the best so don't cheat
i do all this with no stress
the king still have more region to claim
i let the time do the talking,"My rhymes are like shot clocks,
having a fool like u knocking,tracking and you, need no password to find the exit
i still pay the bills naira note you know!
get this
you are dead gone boy!!

you picking the wrong time, stepping to me when I'm in my rule
like Optimus, Transforming, 2"king joo Chet
i lock you down here living in the dark looking for the next dark angel
it's now looking scary, it's now clear you are not safe here"passworded my ass"
you will never get to see the light!!!
i see you making joke 4 nothing
it is fun when ever you see me laf
Phased from your original plan, you deviated, I alleviated the pain, with a long-term goal
listen to that - stick in your back - hit you so fast[/b]

dinner again,

@joo chet, (rhymes with true death)

joo chet??, im a red devil, you're in a rooney zone
look its obvious someone just escaped from a looney home
punches hit your[b] temple [/b] hard nigga your so doomed.
rap was ma jones when u were still a sperm swimming towards an ovum
barely read your diss verse with d fake hatin and all
of course your rhymes are like shot clocks they're associated with balls
crush me that is fantasy like what pixies be
d only time im really crushed on is when your chic sees me
point of correction your verse aint no optimus transforming
this battle here's a passworded optimum grandstorming
im safer than your chic even after u have sex with her
u shoot blanks, her pregnancy was from the maths lecturer grin
me toothless, shit no, i suffer from dental repression
so u obviously must be suffering from mental depression
whoop u red from blue i'm acidic in a litmus way
your flows just don't go like texts msgs on christmas day
me battling u?, nah im literally bullying u,
stay off rap, you're empty, who are those fooling u?
i drop punchlines, like i spit newspaper statements,
burial is like lego to you, kid, u should make [b]arrange[/b]ments,

i be (bee) dope,  rap is where i get ma honey from
eatin' all these wack emcees is really startin to make my tummy run
grin grin grin

*balls means talkin trash, just for the record
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by youngdigi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2007
dejilegs:

@young_digi
in my judgement, Edioso did try hard in d judgements,
i feel your pain though,
jus relate with edioso, for me, life is about getting better by d minute,
let her in on the rules u know n lets all hav lovely judgements and c 'ourselves' in d semis

that is exactly where i have the issue with, how can u have a judge learning what they are judging so people are spitting their life out for a judge that rarely knows what they are lookin for, let me pose that question to u, does that make sense

i don't blame edosio, i blame BOLAJIBAOK, its kind of stupid to have 1 judge in the first place, especially if the judge is not acclaimed for doing things of such, what is wrong with members of the battle voting?? that is how real hiphop is done, i hate to sound like am schooling people on this but shit i'll just say it how it is, if u are tellin me someone stunned me with soemthing, u need to convince me and everyone else how that was done, not by tellinme the quantity and not quality of content is ur decisive factor
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by Passworded: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2007
true word!!!
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by worldbest(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2007
Then lets choose which system to use.Personally,i think voting is the best.Let every1 state which system should be used.For its Voting
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by worldbest(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
Then lets choose which system to use.Personally,i think voting is the best.Let everyone state which system should be used.For me its Voting
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by worldbest(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
Then lets choose which system to use.Personally,i think voting is the best.Let every1 state which system should be used.For its Voting
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by youngdigi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
voting should be the best,

EVERYONE STILL IN THE CONTEST SHOULD STATE WHAT THEY WANT

I want VOTING
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by louisnapsa: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
omo guys i day down oooooooooooooh sign me on abeg as MC NAIRA
hahahaha y'all know what its, yo yo yo yo yo when u hear those adlibs,ur beta dont ignore,and when they ask who ur fav.rapper is? ya beta dont miscall, hahahahaha nairaland about to get formated with ma flooooows shitttt
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by louisnapsa: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
omo guys  i day down oooooooooooooh sign me on abeg as MC NAIRA
hahahaha y'all know what its, yo yo yo yo yo when u hear those adlibs,ur beta dont ignore,and when they ask who ur fav.rapper is? ya beta dont miscall, hahahahaha    nairaland about to get formated with ma flooooows   shitttt
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by spottie(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2007
@ pass worded
som people no dey fear fear//
unna don they tif lines
punchlines /news paper statement, //
and mine/ i gat more punchlines than a nigerian news paper
if u like tif am
i don use am ambo 3 team song tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by ganjamind(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2007
c'mon guys dis isht aint bout winnin i think we shuld let them do it how dey started it same way of judgin, if u loose dont mean u wack just means its a wrap, so u gotta carry on, young men nice one
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by bolajibaok(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2007
@young digi
i wonder why young digi is bitchingg and whinning all over edosio, she did a great job
everyone accepts that, even a foootball referee makes mistakes and there was no mistake in your battle against sharn , all ur punchlines were clearly scored with nothing omitted,

the only mistake which i myself accepted is the spottie vs bolaji battle where the suckaway line cos u full of shit wasnt noticed , thats why fifa have replay cameras to see whether a goal crossed the line or not, but when u keep bitcching and abusing a judge over human acceptable errors which anyone can make .
then u may as well be labelled a real biatchy. a pain in judge edosio's ass which need to be removed

spottie didnt complain he took it straight to the professional judges to judge it and he has been cool ever since , cos he also qualified but he made his point known professionally ,
young digi, i still wonder what ur problem is cos u still qualified for the 2nd round
only the likes of young digi will keep complaining after they have still qualified and progressed, sharn06 beat u point blank, if u r still dissatisfied , why dont u take it to spotties thread strictly for professional battle rap judges to judge it, how can u blame bolajibaok, bolaji did a brilliant job putting and organising a world cup of this big magnitude up and i have been notifying everyone of their battles ever since, if u could do it like i did why dont you borrow my right foot and put urself in my shoes for just 1secs and lets see if people will not castigate u,

like gangamind said i support that the second round be judged by edosio the same way we started . i wish edosio can make a statement on this right now

@spottie
so passworded stole ur lines, i never noticed that until now , na wa o
spottie did u do the rap on the ambo 3(amstel malta box office 3) theme ??
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by spottie(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2007
@ bolaji
actually it was more like a collabo
i was featured on/ by the winner of ambo 2/ o.c is his name
tite combo
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by ravenzord(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2007
guys,sorry i caan't battle anymore.gat issues,may d best battler win
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by mailmalc(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2007
wat's good ya'll

@bolaji
hm. . . . . thumbs up man.
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by bolajibaok(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2007
@mailmalc
thanks mailmalc .
, it aint easy collating these battle heads ,,
thanks for the good comments ma nigga ,,, much respect men

@spottie
do u have the mp3 , or any other of ur rap shit, if yes send it to me , or better yet add me to messenger now

, bjpumpin in da combo breaking nigerian building

@everyone
ravenzord has opted out , maybe nedu4short can replace him like spottie replaced damsel and is doing good , like saucekid would say, and am doing good

so go ahead nedu4short , its nedu vs

SHARN06 VS TECKZILLA BATTLE COMPLETE JUDGES HOW FAR?
JAYON VS SPOTTIE BATTLE COMPLETE JUDGES HOW FAR?
DEJILEGS VS DR HYDRO BATTLE COMPLETE JUDGES HOW FAR?
FLOWSHOW VS EMMYZWON BATTLE COMPLETE JUDGES HOW FAR?
BOLAJIBAOK VS WORLDBEST BATTLE COMPLETE JUDGES HOW FAR?
YOUNG DIGI VS GANJAMIND BATTLE COMPLETE JUDGES HOW FAR?
NEDU4SHORT VS LOUDSPEEKA BOTH HAVE NOT REPLIED , RISK WALKOVER
PASSWORDED VS JOO CHET BATTLE COMPLETE JUDGES HOW FAR?

THE ONLY OUTSTANDING BATTLE IS NEDU4SHORT VS LOUDSPEEKA,
COS RAVENZORD HAS GONE BACK TO SCHOOL AND HE TOLD ME HE CANT CONTINUE , SO LET EDOSIO BEGIN THE BATTLE JUDGEMENTS AND LET THE VOTES BEGIN WRITE OUT THE BATTLE AND WRITE WHO U VOTE AS THE BATTLE WINNER
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by joochet: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2007
that boy passworded is not just safe
i told you is scary-boy so you marvel
u can't contest again is game over!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by spottie(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ bola
am on top now dude lets battle @ d 9ja wateva,
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by djhills(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
@edosio
how can u give a walkover b/w hydro n nedu4shot,check on page 6 n reply

@everyone
voting is the best way 4 d judgement if u guys r wit me.
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by bolajibaok(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2007
@SPOTTIE
HOW CAN U BE ON TOP WHEN UR AN UNDERDOG

GO TO WWW.9JAHIPHOP.COM AND HONOUR UR BATTLE CALL OUT THERE IF UR MAN ENUFF.BOOYAKA
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by spottie(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ bola
stupid am there  waitin 4 you to dump
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by youngdigi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
lol, bolaji, do u know what bitching is? bitching is runnin to another thread spottie started for real hiphoppers to judge a battle and because they feel so insecure about themselves, they begin to diss people's grandfathers, thats what i call bitching.

i should have brought this up a long time ago if it really affected me that way, i only brought this up because edosio came saying she did a great job which i definitely do not agree with, if other folks are going to sit down and make her feel comfortable with the judging system, i wont, i will tell it how it trully is, so she doesnt make those kind of mistakes the next time , and like i said earlier its not about being in the 2nd round, this bolaji guy u talkin like edosio did me a favor to be in the 2nd round, listen homie, im not worried about your sympathy or crying, even if i won the world cup, i will still say everything i have said, thats because i let it be known, i cud analyze every other battle she judged just the way i mentioned mine and the way spottie did his, and u will see a positive reaction coming my way from real hiphoppers, so just to let u know its not all about my battle, i noticed every single battle's judgement, becos like i said earlier, its important for the judges to know what they are looking for
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by spottie(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ diggi
did u just angry angryspazz @ me
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by bolajibaok(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2007
@SPOTTIE / YOUNG DIGI
YES DIGI JUT SPAZZED AT YOU,,, HE IS ACTUALLY KNOWN AS A COMPLAINER , BETTER STILL A NAGGING TALKATIVE RUNNING HIS MOUTH LIKE AN UNSTOPPABLE BRAKE because HE GOT BEATEN BY A GURL.
A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A MAN WITH NO BALLS WHO DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS TO ACCEPT THE DEFEAT OF A WOMAN

@SPOTTIE
HAVE U DROPPED UR VERSE IN 9JAHIPHOP? LET ME CHECK
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by spottie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ diggi
digi please don't let me start

@ bj
dude u drop ur verse nd watch me mess u up
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by Sharn06: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2007
young_digi link=topic=93267:

1) so if i understand clearly u are saying sharn beat me based on rhymes? ok lets make this hiphop, when u talk about rhymes have u ever heard of multi syllable rhymes? well its a necessity in todays hiphop, the people that rhymes the way u judged stopped rhyming in 88, (busy bee, grandmaster flash), i was guessing if u were going to judge rhymes, this would be a very important factor, go back and check sharn's verse and tell me if u see 1 single multi syllable rhyme

2) u give the same points for number of punchlines?? im sorry that doesnt make sense to me, the points should not be based on how many punchlines they deliver, it should be based on how effective the punchlines are, as a rapper if im goin against a lame rapper that drops 15 nonsensical punchlines, i don't have to drop 16 so i can top them, i can just give them 3 that makes other hiphoppers understand that i don't need to waste my time, maybe im being biased but i'ma let some other hiphop heads judge sharn's supposedly punchlines she was throwing my way and match them up with mine

3) can u please explain to me what u mean by "wordsplay" ? because i understand sharn got 1 on this and i beg to differ that my whole verse lacks any of this?

4) what happened to wittyness in a hiphop battle?

i can go on and on but bottom line is, i appreciate your effort judging , but until u can address these situations i have brought up, then u can say how u did a good job judging a hiphop battle

Digi, quit vomitin all o'er this thread.
If u still think you're dope, get a thread, it's free o-charge!
Then, challenge me.
I'ma beat u fair and score
And you'll b so sore, your sorry ass would leave Nairaland battered in shame

PLUS, for those who didn't see this, hv a luk and say ur mind
Young Digi vs Sharn06

Quote from: young_digi on November 24, 2007, 02:56 PM
ok sharn06 lets do this,
-------------------------------------------------------

was going to say ladies go first but fukk civilization/
young's bout to make u his first lyrical patient/
cus man, woman or child could feel the wrath of my rage/
i'm quick to rip your face off like nicholas cage/
peeped your verses lord knows i tried hard to feel it/
but dey were played out like 50 cent's marketing gimmicks/
so u could stay out or end up being stupidly grim/
i'll have u crying "bolaji, why u put me with him?"/
call me idi amin i'm africa's next carnibal/
sharn is clifford orji, nigeria's best animal/
u battling me, that should never happen/
that is like fat joe trying to crossover jordan/

Quote from: Sharn06 on November 25, 2007, 10:09 PM
Nice try, young digi, you remind me of digimon
wack game just like pokemon & you're still young?
Go bed, kid The young shall grow, ho
& remember you can't teach Shaz a nu trick, no
Cuz there's nuffin nu under the sun
Meaning I've acquired it
Lil wonder why you awaitin' me spit so u'd admire it
I know u ain't got courtesy
That's why bj put you with me
Now u see
I'ma learn u what you need to be taught
Now u see who got the fofo
Not imitating popo
With that shit
You deem fit
To be callin wrath
*spitz on the floor*
Soz, I didn't mean to step on your feet
in the grave
But by the size of it,
Your wack ass been long dead on the street
& I ain' t payin no homage
I caused the damage, yeah
I ain't gon let u tarnish my image
Even though
You begged me to pipe this down low
This is ma show
Showrewm on the double now
And u are doomed
Here’s your ruinz
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by spottie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2007
i no fit shout ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by Sharn06: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
spottie:

i no fit shout ;d ;d ;d

y not?
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by youngdigi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
spottie:

@ diggi
did u just angry angryspazz @ me

how? i dont get it, where do u think i spazzed at u?
Re: Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ by Sharn06: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2007
digi, u got some word some few posts down

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 / Tag Team Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.