Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! (18789 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Responsible For My Pregnancy; Teenage Girl Claims / Advanced Bang Rule Is Coming Soon... / jesus christ is ruining my love life :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by HectorTroy: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Stunner1(f): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
freecocoa: He should be the one to leave the room, I ain't leaving the room for no cheating hediot.

ahahaahahaha dis got me rolling cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Diamonddamsel: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
This write up is about what she should not do.So what should she do?
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by ayobase(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
For the mature minds!
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: Women A man who sleeps with different women is better than a man with one partner outside..

Reason: A man who sleeps around is just doing it because he can.. Basically, he is a manwhore.. But a man with another woman outside is in a relationship, meaning he has feelings for her, just like he has for you.. Basically, you are now in a competition. Thats the bad one you should run from.

Men: If your wife is caught cheating on you with another man; Its either your fault for emotionally and maybe physically driving her into another mans hands.. Or She is a nymph.. I say so because women are emotional creatures and except shes a nympho, she would not sleep with a man for casual sex..

The gods are wise..

Okija, ur head dey there walai
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmmm....
following
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Aspetta(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Men can be more drastic when dealing with cheating partners. Ruin her to a coma then drop it like it's hot. You were once in love so use anything you know can work against him. Women should emulate such.
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
rudedough:

Hmmmmm, Okija you sure say you no be virgin so grin grin

I be yansh virgin and I intend to keep it like that.. grin

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by iceglo(f): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thanks for the tips. I wish it came earlier
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Pain(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
The most denied fact in the whole world is the fact that all men have the potential to cheat.
You may never know how vulnerable you are till you meet your Delilah. I met mine in the most unexpected of places. Sometime your safe haven may be your eden.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
If he'll divorce you for cheating on him,pls divorce him for cheating on you.
There are no grey areas here.
It's either black or white.

Unless of course you don't mind sharing. But if you do mind, pls don't die in silent agony. Let him go

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lucy360love: 11 years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network.
This is the site
this child is far much more sensible than the OP
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
iceglo: Thanks for the tips. I wish it came earlier

You don beat your man faint abi?! grin
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
If a man cheats and doesn't have a valid reason for it, move on! That's all you have to do
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by ConquerAll(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: Women A man who sleeps with different women is better than a man with one partner outside..

Reason: A man who sleeps around is just doing it because he can.. Basically, he is a manwhore.. But a man with another woman outside is in a relationship, meaning he has feelings for her, just like he has for you.. Basically, you are now in a competition. Thats the bad one you should run from.

You're on point abeg! I was discussing with a friend who just got married not too long ago. He told me the greatest mistake a married man can make is to keep relationship outside. According to him, a man can sleep around with no string attached, if that's what he wants. But never in his life try to date them because that's when drama starts. Before one knows it, one starts having divided attention, playing hide and seek, the woman start developing strange feelings and may even plot against one's wife so as to gain grounds (no limit to what a woman can do jare), etc.
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by dddaaayyyooo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
rudedough: SO WHAT SHOULD WOMEN DO WHEN THEY DISCOVER AN AFFAIR?
Privatise his D11CK naturally, so it will only work for her tin alone(Babalawo) or Artificially tru locking him with a Chastity Belt and swallow d key. Vomit d key only when needed. Solved
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mondisweets: If a man cheats and doesn't have a valid reason for it, move on! That's all you have to do
please I'd be grateful if you can give us 2 valid reasons to cheat.

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by zeb04(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Something is wrong wit dis op's head. Who has tym 4 all dis rubbish. Do dis,don't do this. Kudos 2 those condolin cheating. Nt part of it

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Tayeni(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
This may sound misogynistic...but its not. Most Nigerian women have too much to lose if they play it cool without putting up a fight. A lot of pressure to stay married_ parental, peer, cultural, financial pressure. The harsh economic realities no help matter too....plus its not easy to be single past a certain age here.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by zeb04(f): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is the mistake men make,they think we are stil in the 18th century whr women wil condole cheating,kip quiet nd die in silence. Those days our mothers nd fathers wil say *just try 2 bear it,protect d family name* . aint nobody got tym 4 a cheating bastard. Nd dats y women r tryin everytin possible 2 b fanacially stable btw after geting HIV from ur husband u start runing frm pillar to post to seek help.God help u

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
ConquerAll:

You're on point abeg! I was discussing with a friend who just got married not too long ago. He told me the greatest mistake a married man can make is to keep relationship outside. According to him, a man can sleep around with no string attached, if that's what he wants. But never in his life try to date them because that's when drama starts. Before one knows it, one starts having divided attention, playing hide and seek, the woman start developing strange feelings and may even plot against one's wife so as to gain grounds (no limit to what a woman can do jare), etc.

But what about STDs?
Especially the ones that condoms don't protect against like crabs and herpes?

You people really need to stop thinking with your peepees.
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by soulglo: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ Pagan I disagree with you. Cheating should not always lead to divorce. I know men and women who have forgiven a cheating partner and their relationship got better. They had to put work into it and it but when the partner that cheats is remorseful and patient with the healing process that marriage can heal.

As for the OP it is safe to say most of what he said is nonsense. If someone cheats and follows his advice they will likely be married but looking over their shoulders forever. The kind of women who stay with a man with his mentality are the ones who do not think that there is a solution. They end up bitter and resentful. When such people strike back we usually end up seeing it in the news. It never ends well. Not today.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
freecocoa: please I'd be grateful if you can give us 2 valid reasons to cheat.
an instance where a woman decides not to sleep with her husband for a long time over something he did or something that happened to him that's probably not worth that kind of punishment. E.g. This other woman I knew from I church I once went to found her husband disgusting because he had a terminal illness. If you neglect someone like that when he is sexually frustrated what is he most likely going to do?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by InHim4Him(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
sharqur99: Start poisoning his food slightly until d murdafuc.ker dies a slow death.
And what does that make you?
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Madamthetop: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Women A man who sleeps with different women is better than a man with one partner outside..

You are so on point.
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by ConquerAll(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
fellis:

But what about STDs?
Especially the ones that condoms don't protect against like crabs and herpes?

You people really need to stop thinking with your peepees.

Remember I said "...if that's what he wants". I wasn't condoning or encouraging infidelity. I was just saying that between two evils, one is still better. Don't you get where I was coming from? And FYI, men have been known to think with their "peepee" at some points in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ranks007: When you have just discovered that your manis cheating on you...please do NOT do the following:-

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: The truth may hurt you. Can you handle the truth?

2. Insulting the other woman: You are giving her power, she doesnt deserve. Especially if you insult her to your husband e.g. how is your slut doing?

3. Forcing him to choose, thinking he will choose you: There is no competition here-youwill lose this one! She is new and they are in the honeymoon phase, you on the other handare an old habit.

4. Calling him excessively to check on him like a prisoner: He may start to avoid your calls even if he is not doing anything bad just to protect his freedom.

5. Beating the other woman up: You are creating sympathy for her. Now she looks like your victim to him. With this one you are still giving her power.

6. Threatening to leave just to scare him: You are giving him ideas. You make the grass seem greener on the other side.

7. Crying: He wont feel sympathy for you-he will feel burdened by the tears.

8. Snooping: Dont hurt yourself unnecessarily.You will find what you are looking for. Dont break into his e-mails. Dont scroll his cellphone and dont go through his messages.

9. Being in denial even though the signs are there: Do something about your knowledge or you will make yourself sick. Some diseases are stress-related. Deal with your issues; dont bottle them up.

10. Telling his mother: For crying out loud! This is his mother!

11. Committing suicide: Seriously, once you're gone, you're gone!

13. Don't give him sex again, use body language to send the slightly insane man messages, that doesn't stop you from being concerned in his welfare!

Put the phone down

It is wise to leave his phone alonewhen you are hurting, deal with your disappointment instead of going through his phone only to find more truths that will hurt you.

When his phone rings, leave the room. Even if its ringing unattended to, leave it alone. Dont answer his phone. Learn to be strong and ignore it.

Dont steal numbers of women from his phone and start embarrassing yourself. These women will know that you are insecure and will presson with the affair.

Under no circumstances should you call the other woman. If you call her you will achieve nothing except to acknowledge her. She doesnt exist, treat her like that. Entomb her in the dust of her own nothingness.

Dont call your man twenty times a day. It is annoying, he already knows, he violated your trust. Dont rub it in his face that you dont trust him. Remember if you want to win this onecreate your own rules! Go left when he thinks you will go right!

Culled from the experience of the writer!
Using pregnancy to trap a man into commitment or marriage, very bad. Talking about their ex and how good he was even though he left her....and if at all he was all that amazing, why didn't he stay with you and marry you forever Demanding for financial favors too early...a very bad habit every sane lady must let go.
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
ConquerAll:

Remember I said "...if that's what he wants". I wasn't condoning or encouraging infidelity. I was just saying that between two evils, one is still better. Don't you get where I was coming from? And FYI, men have been known to think with their "peepee" at some points in their lives.

Sleeping with multiple women instead of keeping one steady girlfriend isn't the lesser of two evils.
The man is more exposed to so many diseases and infections. The higher the number of women he sleeps with, the greater the risk of his getting infected with some disgusting infection.
It's better for him to deal with the so called drama from a steady girlfriend than for him to sleep around.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by JohnsonEmma(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
story story.
Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Ngokafor(f): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013

Men: If your wife is caught cheating on you with another man; Its either your fault for emotionally and maybe physically driving her into another mans hands.. Or She is a nymph.. I say so because women are emotional creatures and except shes a nympho, she would not sleep with a man for casual sex..

The gods are wise..

@Okija i beg to differ on the first part...for crying out loud no right thinking woman would rather her husband or boyfriend have countless strings of women than just one abeg!....apart from the higher risk of STD,it's so humiliating for the woman and in most cases robs her of whatever self-esteem she has...especially if she gets to know from outsiders how her husband is a dog that sleeps with anything in skirt... *shudders at the thought*
.....anyways, i'll personally pick race with my feets touching the back of my head in such situation before i lose my mind.

....I agree totally on the second part cos women are truely emotional beings ..therefore any man whose wife or partner is cheating on him is as good as finished.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ngokafor:

@Okija i beg to differ on the first part...for crying out loud no right thinking woman would rather her husband or boyfriend have countless strings of women than just one abeg!....apart from the higher risk of STD,it's so humiliating for the woman and in most cases robs her of whatever self-esteem she has...especially if she gets to know from outsiders how her husband is a dog that sleeps with anything in skirt... *shudders at the thought*
.....anyways, i'll personally pick race with my feets touching the back of my head in such situation before i lose my mind.

....I agree totally on the second part cos women are truely emotional beings ..therefore any man whose wife or partner is cheating on him is as good as finished.

As soon as I saw the 'I beg to differ' part of your post, I already figured out where you would come from amd I was bang on the money; STD's..

Fogerrabout the self-esteem part. Only you can f|uck up your 'SELF' esteem.. grin iKid, iKid

Right, back to the matter.. Barring the STD's, which is contractable wether with one partner or multiple (although with multiple, the risk increases), the real problem for me remains the emotional part. And many women have also told me that their biggest problem would be that their man has another partner outside. Because she becomes a threat to her.. A prostitute is only in it for the money. He sleeps with her, she moves no, he returns home to his family, shes outta their lives.. A 'corner chick' is constantly there. She duplicating all the functions of the wife. And that is every married womans worst nightmare.. Those type are hard to evict. Thats how second wives come about.

So please re-read that my post 'barring STD's'..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! by PassionD(f): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
I love dis real gud. You just changed a lot of things I do. I cherish my relationship bt I snoop a lot abd believe me, it just stopped dis moment. Ђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ again op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Double Dating - Right or Wrong? / Official Imo State S*x Connect Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.