Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse (930 Views)

Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse by uzoamy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2007
hi
i hav a problem.am in love wit a guy tat is not romantic he is too harsh and he talks to me any how.But i hav dis guy who cares and show me love.But i hav not seen him b4.we hav been chating for 9months now the way and manner he show me love and concern makes me tink he is a nice guy to be with.i hav been wit my guy for 4yrs now i cant remember the last time he told me 'I LOVE U'. so pls i need advise on wat to do
Re: Am Confuse by FactorChic(f): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
Internet relationshipo, hmm for me that's a NO NO, make two of una meet up b4 u start anything, and if he's exactly what he seems to be online and in d real world, dump d first trash abeg!, infact dump him right now!
LOL grin, seriously though, 4 yrs and he doesn't tell u he loves u? shocked shocked shocked FORGET THAT CRAP ABEG!
Re: Am Confuse by iice(f): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
confused is right!
Re: Am Confuse by Busta(f): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
u sure don't need a soothsayer to tell what to do.
the answer lies beneath u.

weight your options - u been with your guy for 4 years, but doesn't treats u well
                           - Met anotha guy that practically worships u. . don't about the internet dating tho.

damn it people. You know the answers to your problems
quit wasting space on Nairaland. angry
Re: Am Confuse by FactorChic(f): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2007
Busta:

damn it people. You know the answers to your problems
quit wasting space on Nairaland. angry

RIGHT!!!
Re: Am Confuse by jkpretty(f): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ Busta
sorry u are missing it.

@ Poster
If u may know, ur internet lover maybe a lot worse than ur present guy. why do u think they say "seeing is believing" meet ur internet lover then u'll know 'ur devil' was actually 'an angel'.
Re: Am Confuse by Busta(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2007
jkpretty:

@ Busta
sorry u are missing it.

Then, Lay it out!
Re: Am Confuse by uzoamy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2007
hi guys
i hav heard wat u guys said,the truth is tat my guy refer calling his other famale friends than me.he will tell me abt his girl friend and tell them abt me he can spend time talking to them on phone but the last thing he will do is to call me.wit dis am very sad,but the family members love me very well,his mum can do anytin to make me happy.but my guy is not helping matters
Re: Am Confuse by stellose(f): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2007
@poster, dem don dey warn you nowooo, you de see the hand writing on the wall small small oooooo no be him mama go marry you ooo, na two of una go live for house, when e go happen the woman fit no show face oo, make you take style check wentin i dey tell you. love tdey for two colours red and white ooo, this guy don dey show you red small small.
Re: Am Confuse by 2dye4(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
stellose:

@poster, them don dey warn you nowooo, you de see the hand writing on the wall small small oooooo no be him mama go marry you ooo, na two of una go live for house, when e go happen the woman fit no show face oo, make you take style check wentin i dey tell you. love tdey for two colours red and white ooo, this guy don dey show you red small small.

word! but u need to meet this online charmer and get to b friends before u can say 4sure that he's different from the catastrophe u call ur boyfriend.
Re: Am Confuse by ettehgate(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
so you are inlove with voice abi?
maybe the guy bin de send you recharge card b4
Re: Am Confuse by 2dye4(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
ettehgate:

so you are inlove with voice abi?
maybe the guy bin de send you recharge card before

oga, get real 4once! remember say i call u brainy guy o!
Re: Am Confuse by nwabueze: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
I think u nead a sexual healing, because I suppose u don't perform well in the bed
Re: Am Confuse by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
@poster
u mean u actually placing a cyberpersona over some real guy?
where the shrinks at?
Re: Am Confuse by omuanp(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
confused or foolish?
Re: Am Confuse by De1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
I don't you will feel about what about to say. is like we are compatible but i don't how u feel if we can get to know each other mail :deeone37@yahoo.com or call 08084838749
Re: Am Confuse by Nautillus(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2007
Intresting!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Am Confuse by gbengeoou: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2007
OYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Confuse by janami(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2007
a girl needs respect from a guy. Even the guy u ve been chatting wit, neva met, how can u vouch for him?
Re: Am Confuse by ariblaze(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
we are quick to abuse

and challenge other people's

decisions in this forum

on careful self examination

most of us have done foolish things too

so be fair and not too judgmental

@ poster

follow your intuition

it never fails
Re: Am Confuse by janami(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
ariblaze, u r right. more like what will i actually do in her shoes? i don't even know

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date An Older Girl? / Why Do Some Women Want To Introduce Guys To Their Families First? / If Your Fiancee Is Raped 2 Days Before Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.