Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Love And Attracton - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Attracton (939 Views)

Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Attracton by Winnergal(f): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2007
When you meet someone for the first time.  There is something that attracts you to that person which usually is the looks. And if you do not like what you see, you won't even bother taking a step of getting to know that  guy/lady.

Do you think you can love someone without being physically attracted to that person. How do such relationships work?

Note: You can be physically attracted to someone but not love that person.
Re: Love And Attracton by snugle: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
whats the point in placing so much emphasis on the emptiness of beauty?, u can actually love someone too and not like the person
physical attraction runs deep, but compared to inner beauty, physical attraction is just skin deep.when Ur hearts click,physical attraction only becomes a constant, unnoticeable
Re: Love And Attracton by ettehgate(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
if you have boobs [i mean big boobs]
am already inlove with you.
and am ready to marry you cool
Re: Love And Attracton by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2007
that's why people like you keep jumping from one skirt to another because if you fall in love with a lady with big boobs, if you see another who has a bigger boob, you will switch to that one . So i belive you are awomaniser. angry embarassed
Re: Love And Attracton by snugle: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
tobigirl:

that's why people like you keep jumping from one skirt to another because if you fall in love with a lady with big boobs, if you see another who has a bigger boob, you will switch to that one . So i believe you are awomaniser. angry embarassed

or when gravity takes its toll on the big boobs
Re: Love And Attracton by Winnergal(f): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2007
I usually don't look at the outward beauty of a person.  You could be attracted to someone who is not handsome, but there is just this 'connection'  between you guys that makes you always want to be together.

The other case is where this 'connection' is missing but you love this person just for who he/she is with or without any reason i.e. either because of his character or just unconditionally
Re: Love And Attracton by ettehgate(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
I dont care if the boobs is firm or flappy
so far the apple juice is big with a big B grin
Re: Love And Attracton by iice(f): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
Yes physical looks are important and even paramount to some.
True, we are attracted to what a person looks like, the manner they carry themselves, their li'l gestures and how well or not the look put together.

Yes, you can love someone without being physically attracted but i don't one will be in love with that person even more i don't how that one works especially if you aren't attracted to their bodies undecided.

Personally, i have to be attracted physically and mentally to even consider a serious relationship. Don't think i can be in one, if i find his body repugnant undecided or his brain patterns repulsive grin grin
Re: Love And Attracton by snugle: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
winnergal r u in luv?
Re: Love And Attracton by ettehgate(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2007
BABES ARE DIFFERNT TOO IN THEIR CHOICE OF MEN

SOME LOVE JAMES BOND LOOKING GUYS FOR HIS DRESSING
SOME WILL GO FOR HULK HOGAN FOR HIS BODY BUILD
WHILE SOME WILL GO FOR OBJ FOR HIS MONEY AND CONNECTION
Re: Love And Attracton by 2dye4(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2007
iice:

Yes physical looks are important and even paramount to some.
True, we are attracted to what a person looks like, the manner they carry themselves, their li'l gestures and how well or not the look put together.

Yes, you can love someone without being physically attracted but i don't one will be in love with that person even more i don't how that one works especially if you aren't attracted to their bodies undecided.

Personally, i have to be attracted physically and mentally to even consider a serious relationship. Don't think i can be in one, if i find his body repugnant undecided or his brain patterns repulsive grin grin

i quite agree with u. i believe attraction stems from the senses but love is a sync between pple and it comes from the heart. i av bin crazily attracted to pple but it neva went beyond that, cos deep inside it was all hollow. its good when its a combination of both
Re: Love And Attracton by 2dye4(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2007
ettehgate:

excellent analogy! u be brainy guy o!
Re: Love And Attracton by fakedavid: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
who cares about looks - p ussy looks the same - there is no ugly or pretty p ussy - what the hell am i concerend about beauty for - beauty is so vain - but p ussy is as sweet as anything imaginable - so to hell with all the pretty ladies - but hey give me the p ussy and cover the eyes, i am game.
Re: Love And Attracton by ettehgate(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2007
OL BOY
take care o, some pusssy smell pass pit laterine o
some the chemical inside, gold circle no fit witstand am o
the oil inside some pussy will tear the best condom o
Re: Love And Attracton by onyekang1(f): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

who cares about looks - p ussy looks the same - there is no ugly or pretty p ussy - what the hell am i concerend about beauty for - beauty is so vain - but p ussy is as sweet as anything imaginable - so to hell with all the pretty ladies - but hey give me the p ussy and cover the eyes, i am game.
I cant believe this shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry some guys definitely don't belong to this planet.
ettehgate:

OL BOY
take care o, some pusssy smell pass pit laterine o
some the chemical inside, gold circle no fit witstand am o
the oil inside some pussy will tear the best condom o
GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love And Attracton by ettehgate(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2007
what?
I lie?
Re: Love And Attracton by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
Why the sudden lewd twist to an otherwise intelligent thread? undecided
Re: Love And Attracton by ronkeakala(f): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2007
love goes beyond the physical trait.when u love some1 u dnt look at the beauty or handsome.my love wasnt handsome when i met him. he was actually very big and am a small person.but because i couldnt over look his physical trait i could see more than his physical person which i makes me appreciate him more.
Re: Love And Attracton by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
When i meet someone, what attracts me the more is his personalities, i mostly look behind looks but that doesn't mean i will date someone am not physical attracted to.
Moreover I don't make physical appearance that big of a deal because I've always have these thoughts that after a while your beauties are always going to fade away.
Re: Love And Attracton by Joey82(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2007
@poster,

to b honest with u, physical appearance count 4 me, even if i have to be in love with a lady, there must b something i see about her that will drag my attention, could b her hair, face, boobs, frame, etc. i mean there must b some kind of physical connection b/4 the love thingy comes in.
Re: Love And Attracton by TmeD0(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
ettehgate:

omo, o paro jare; na true u talk!
ettehgate:

I don't care if the boobs is firm or flappy
so far the apple juice is big with a big B grin

lmfao, ol' boy u dey crase o but funny sha!
davidyland@yahoo.com:

Lol, so u dey say wetin consign agbero with overload heh? ya comment reminds me of one of my childhood friends back in naija. grin grin
lamidebaby:

Why the sudden lewd twist to an otherwise intelligent thread? undecided

abeg, give us a break o jare! all this love n wan tintin talk don dey played out and too dry jo. Besides, who cares? efry1's got their personal preference and as humans, we'd be lying if we say the physical attraction doesn't matter because we know DARN well it does. Peace!
Re: Love And Attracton by efuah(f): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
oh Joey, kinda fact there wink . . . na me, all joey said, plus sense of humour. . . ahhh brains!! grin
Re: Love And Attracton by TmeD0(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

When i meet someone, what attracts me the more is his personalities, i mostly look behind looks but that doesn't mean i will date someone am not physical attracted to.
Moreover I don't make physical appearance that big of a deal because I've always have these thoughts that after a while your beauties are always going to fade away.

Wow! You're such a genius to have figured that out! Thanks to you, we wouldn't have known that. grin
Re: Love And Attracton by cybersleek(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2007
Chei! ettehgate, e be like say you don live too close to aso rock when "obo"sanjo, sorry! i meant Obj was in the house. Decorum plz!
Re: Love And Attracton by otokx(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
@snugle

How can you love someone and not like the person?
Re: Love And Attracton by bebe2007(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2007
Love and Attraction: big deal. You can love without being attracted to a person physically but for me the physical attractions makes it easier to love. "loving you is easy cuz your beautiful"

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship Now / I Want To Marry / Success Of Relationship Is In The Guy's Hands And Marriage In Woman's Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.