Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. (21448 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Jonathan Flags-Off Building Of 700MW Hydro-power Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by wesley80(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2012

Small hydro is the development of hydroelectric power on a scale serving a small community or industrial plant. The definition of a small hydro project varies but a generating capacity of up to 10 megawatts (MW) is generally accepted as the upper limit of what can be termed small hydro. This may be stretched up to 30 MW in the United States , and 50 MW in Canada . [1] In contrast many hydroelectric projects are of enormous size, such as the generating plant at the Hoover Dam of 2,074 MW or the vast multiple projects of the Tennessee Valley Authority .
Small hydro can be further subdivided into mini hydro, usually defined as less than 1,000 kW, and micro hydro which is less than 100 kW. Micro hydro is usually the application of hydroelectric power sized for smaller communities, single families or small enterprise.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_hydro

@Gbawe, Obviously, what Aregbe is building is what's called a "Micro hydro" ie less than a 100kw so what on earth are u talking about? And why are u showing us the generator Aregbe gave u for Sallah?
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 11:55pm On May 08, 2012
@Gbawe

Bruv, this all highly embarrassing stuff.
Damn! shocked
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Ejine(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2012
wesley80: What should this project be tagged now? O-fraud abi O-lies?

O'MyGod.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe2: 12:00am On May 09, 2012
wesley80: ^^^ Buhahahahahah! You don't say. So that's what uncle Aregbe is spending all those dough for? LMAO!

Olodo, I would explain the relational energy output inferred if your layman knowledge was even decent to begin with. Osun has payed it counterpart funding required by UNIDO and this was established earlier, conclusively. The energy that will be gained for this, once again, will serve a major axis and only a certified m.o.ron , like you and Beaf, would think that equates to power that cannot serve a 7-bedroom residential house with AC on full blast in every room for 24 hours.

The civil engineering work, which would cost N300 million, is the contribution of the state to the project in conjunction with UNIDO.

Trying to discredit the financial committment of Osun just highlights your agenda of mischief. Sad that such an agenda is backed only by ignorance. A shame since you used to be more inclined towards knowledge based arguments. Now you are just like Beaf i.e a total airhead. Why are you avoiding the challenge of showing us the many others, like Osun, who have met their counterpart funding obligations? Whether you see it or not, Osun wants this and that is why the State has put its money where its mouth is. Simple.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 09, 2012
Gbawe.:

Olodo, I would explain the relational energy output inferred if your layman knowledge was even decent to begin with. Osun has payed it counterpart funding required by UNIDO and this was established earlier, conclusively. The enregy that will be gained for this, once again, will serve a major axis and only a certified m.o.ron , like you and Beaf, would think that equates to power that cannot serve a 7-bedroom residential house with AC on full blast in every room for 24 hours.

Trying to discredit the financial committment of Osun just highlights your agenda of mischief. Sad that such an agenda is backed only by ignorance. A shame since you used to be more inclined towards knowledge based arguments. Now you are just like Beaf i.e a total airhead. Why are you avoiding the challenge of showing us the many others, like Osun, who have met their counterpart funding obligations? Whether you see it or not, Osun wants this and this is why it put its money where its mouth is. Simple.

But look at your first post now, they never talked about contributing to the FG's project, they even name it O-POWER, stop deceiving this illiterates now.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:06am On May 09, 2012
Gbawe.:

Olodo, I would explain the relational energy output inferred if your layman knowledge was even decent to begin with. Osun has payed it counterpart funding required by UNIDO and this was established earlier, conclusively. The energy that will be gained for this, once again, will serve a major axis and only a certified m.o.ron , like you and Beaf, would think that equates to power that cannot serve a 7-bedroom residential house with AC on full blast in every room for 24 hours.

Trying to discredit the financial committment of Osun just highlights your agenda of mischief. Sad that such an agenda is backed only by ignorance. A shame since you used to be more inclined towards knowledge based arguments. Now you are just like Beaf i.e a total airhead. Why are you avoiding the challenge of showing us the many others, like Osun, who have met their counterpart funding obligations? Whether you see it or not, Osun wants this and that is why the State has put its money where its mouth is. Simple.

What is this long epistle of St Aregbe for? grin
It is an FG research project, sir. Period!
[size=14pt]Gbawe = AregbeRASCAL = High story teller = 419.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 12:10am On May 09, 2012
By this logic it means if GEJ cut his outrageous annual feeding budget by just 2/3, we would be able to build 2 more of these things...
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:10am On May 09, 2012
By the way, NASENI tells us in unambigious terms that the counterpart funding is 100% footed by the FG. Afterall, it is an FG research project.
Gbawe!!!!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe2: 12:18am On May 09, 2012
salaksmana:

But look at your first post now, they never talked about contributing to the FG's project, they even name it O-POWER, stop deceiving this illiterates now.

Because it has little to do with the FG and States that can meet the obligation of counterpart funding have the right to get credit for their effort. UNIDO initiated this and, as usual the FG, has left participating States to their own fate.

Success or failure is entirely dependent on counterpart fundings. This is why I keep asking you guys to show which State, like Osun, has deemed it expedient to contribute the counterpart fundings to get this going in the first place.

If you cannot do that, then you are only admitting that OSun is directly responsible for making a success of what others are failing at. Commendation must at least follow that effort.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Ejine(m): 12:19am On May 09, 2012
Hi Gbawe,

Well, God knows I'm not taking sides, but could you be kind enough to explain one thing tho'?

If, as you say, the Osun Government is merely contributing to the NASENI exercise, then why does OsunDefender, from what I see on the first page of the thread, label it a full-on O-POWER project?

I would really appreciate reading your views regarding this smiley

Thanks in advance.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by nyxus(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2012
I don't give a s#it about the name of any organization, if O'nepa will guarantee power 24/7 then Y not or O'nnpc will create a way that per litre will be N30. Y not, name is none of my business----- functionality and productivity is.

Thank You
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Guapo(m): 12:26am On May 09, 2012
Ejiné: O'Yes, O'Reap, O'Meal and now O'Power?

I wonder what he'll call his waste management program.

Probably "O'Shiit!!!"
grin grin grin grin
I don wake ma household with laughter o
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe2: 12:34am On May 09, 2012
Ejiné: Hi Gbawe,

Well, God knows I'm not taking sides, but could you be kind enough to explain one thing tho'?

If, as you say, the Osun Government is merely contributing to the NASENI exercise, then why does OsunDefender, from what I see on the first page of the thread, label it a full-on O-POWER project?

I would really appreciate reading your views regarding this smiley

Thanks in advance.

First, this is not a NASENI exercise. They are involved to provide local and indigenous scientific partnership to efforts of UNIDO at developing hydro power. If the success of this scheme is predicated on counterpart funding from State Governments, why do you think UNIDO would have a problem with individual States running their individual schemes as self-styled franchises?

All this bearing in mind that we don't have definitive information which shows conclusively that NASENI's claimed 15kw Ikeji-Ile Ijesha project is precisely, in every aspect, the same as what Osun announces.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 12:35am On May 09, 2012
Gbawe.:

Because it has little to do with the FG and States that can meet the obligation of counterpart funding have the right to get credit for their effort. UNIDO initiated this and, as usual the FG, has left participating States to their own fate.

Success or failure is entirely dependent on counterpart fundings. This is why I keep asking you guys to show which State, like Osun, has deemed it expedient to contribute the counterpart fundings to get this going in the first place.

If you cannot do that, then you are only admitting that OSun is directly responsible for making a success of what others are failing at. Commendation must at least follow that effort.

Stuff gets funnier! grin
You mean Osun now helps the FG pay counterpart funding for FG research, just like they "bought" 49 train coaches to run on FG rail lines? Eye pop'n! shocked

Dude, there is no story from other states because the governors are not cheap liars like Aregbe.
Edo state, which is another ACN state has an even bigger project (5 times the size of Osuns), yet we haven't heard bullshiit like Edo-Power or E-Power or whatever. Oshiomole will never sink to such lows.

I pity you and Aregbesola for the lies that you tell.

Terrible.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Rad1cal: 12:48am On May 09, 2012
[size=18pt]O-sundefender = O- Power = O- Lies cheesy[/size]
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by koruji(m): 1:45am On May 09, 2012
@Gbawe
I commend your ability to keep trying to convince these folks. It doesn't matter what it is, they will get a stomach ache over Aregbesola's moves.

If nothing else, the man has set himself apart as a governor who thinks deeply about how to bring development to one of the smallest states of the Federation. We can't say the same thing for people who swim in oil dollars day and night.

One of these days the jealous Sauls of Nigeria will swallow "gammalin-20" over the inevitable progress of David.

Gbawe.:

First, this is not a NASENI exercise. They are involved to provide local and indigenous scientific partnership to efforts of UNIDO at developing hydro power. If the success of this scheme is predicated on counterpart funding from State Governments, why do you think UNIDO would have a problem with individual States running their individual schemes as self-styled franchises?

All this bearing in mind that we don't have definitive information which shows conclusively that NASENI's claimed 15kw Ikeji-Ile Ijesha project is precisely, in every aspect, the same as what Osun announces.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Beaf: 2:20am On May 09, 2012
^
Broda koru-koru!
Gbawe's apprentice fallen angel! Lol!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Konnektions146(m): 2:58am On May 09, 2012
Ejiné: O'Yes, O'Reap, O'Meal and now O'Power?

I wonder what he'll call his waste management program.

Probably "O'Shiit!!!"

chei, LWMMBMLH -laugh wan make me break my landlord head
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by koruji(m): 4:04am On May 09, 2012
What trade were you learning?
And where did you fall from?

Jobless bloke. You have never come here to report on your state's progress or lack of, but always gun-ho on Osun State.

Beaf: ^
Broda koru-koru!
Gbawe's apprentice fallen angel! Lol!
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by supereagle(m): 4:51am On May 09, 2012
The states should abandon the FG power initiatives that they are only using to embezzle money.This PDP led Govt is not serious about adding value to Nigeria , but there to enrich their pockets.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 5:08am On May 09, 2012
Aussie: Why is beaf always anti-west and anti every policy of the ACN govs? Is he a NWC member of PDP who never see any positive with the progressives?
oga the ACN ''progressives'' here are liars.their mission here is to deceive gullible SW folks. Whenever FG sites a project in SW,acn boys come here to shamelessly credit the project to a sw governor especially aregbesola.fg sites projects in various states with osun as one of the beneficiaries,the next thing you here is O-power.simply put,this is O-419,O-deception.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 6:22am On May 09, 2012
Stop telling lies now, Akande will not tell lies, he sacked many staffs and promise to sack more if re-elected even till the night that preceded the election, Oyinlola never tell lies, he increased students fees and insist he will never bring it down and many other things like that. Aregbe paid workers 25% of there BASIC salary and start campaigning to the word he paid them 13 month salary. He employed 20,000 youths, he gave them cutlass and uniform and start paying them #10,000 and start telling people he's empowering youth. Look at the original post of this thread, how many people reading this worldwide will deem it fit to investigate, stop deceiving this illiterates now, na so you tell them sey na you bring back rail transport, O-LIES.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 7:50am On May 09, 2012
Big shame on Aregbe for deceiving the poor people of osun state. Did he need to lie and tag an FG project O-power. This is even worse than propaganda. The little respect I have for him is now gone. I started suspecting he was dubious when he started is issues with Mimiko and the FG, atleast he is not the only ACN chieftain in Nigeria. Tinubu who is their oga has got class and highly intelligent but this Aregbe acts like a rascal, no wonder those guys were asking for his medical report the other day. I pity the poor people of Osun, a state blessed with rich history in the Yoruba race. They do not deserve a governor like Aregbe.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by mapet: 7:58am On May 09, 2012
Many guys on this forum are simply pathetic. I thought credible and decent discourse will hold sway, but what I see is needless antagonism. For me some contributions are not worth any attention, because instead of critically scrutinising this initiative and suggestions on how this can be further exetended to bring value, people are talking about " decieving, it is an FG initiative, it is not Aregbesola's, blablabla".

Key points are these
1. Either it's a UNIDO initiative or not, Osun has bought into it and rightly so.
2. I though projects like these are better done in bits and phases. That is 15KW or whatever is primarily base on the feasibility that was carried on the area, local environment, population, and business it will serve.
3. What is key is, this looks like one of the cheapest, Eco-friendly and quickwin project you can get. It's not going to run on diesel or gas, 300 million is relatively affordable, project should be delivered in 15-24months or less. Value and ROI should be go got in 3yrs if well thought out....

@ Gbawe, I probably will encourage you to decipitate your energy on feeding us with more information about the project and how value is tied to it than waste it on needless arguements. We've gotten the necessary basic facts already and if some people wanna throw spanner in it we simply just lay it aside and move on.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 8:03am On May 09, 2012
mapet: Many guys on this forum are simply pathetic. I thought credible and decent discourse will hold sway, but what I see is needless antagonism. For me some contributions are not worth any attention, because instead of critically scrutinising this initiative and suggestions on how this can be further exetended to bring value, people are talking about " decieving, it is an FG initiative, it is not Aregbesola's, blablabla".

Key points are these
1. Either it's a UNIDO initiative or not, Osun has bought into it and rightly so.
2. I though projects like these are better done in bits and phases. That is 15KW or whatever is primarily base on the feasibility that was carried on the area, local environment, population, and business it will serve.
3. What is key is, this looks like one of the cheapest, Eco-friendly and quickwin project you can get. It's not going to run on diesel or gas, 300 million is relatively affordable, project should be delivered in 15-24months or less. Value and ROI should be go got in 3yrs if well thought out....

@ Gbawe, I probably will encourage you to decipitate your energy on feeding us with more information about the project and how value is tied to it than waste it on needless arguements. We've gotten the necessary basic facts already and if some people wanna throw spanner in it we simply just lay it aside and move on.

God bless you sir. I will indeed focus on supplying more info when it is available. As you say, what matters is that Aregbesola and Osun are committed to this. We all know Nigeria is not developed because leaders simply loot everything for themselves. Here, some are not even ashamed to show n.a.ked hatred critising genuine effort and committment blindly. Pertinent that 99% of the distractive elements here are not from the Southwest. They are simply ruining this forum and preventing decent discourse as you surmise.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 8:18am On May 09, 2012
princey83: Big shame on Aregbe for deceiving the poor people of osun state. Did he need to lie and tag an FG project O-power. This is even worse than propaganda. The little respect I have for him is now gone. I started suspecting he was dubious when he started is issues with Mimiko and the FG, atleast he is not the only ACN chieftain in Nigeria. Tinubu who is their oga has got class and highly intelligent but this Aregbe acts like a rascal, no wonder those guys were asking for his medical report the other day. I pity the poor people of Osun, a state blessed with rich history in the Yoruba race. They do not deserve a governor like Aregbe.

Bruv, you are the one lying. What you are talking about, and there is no conclusive proof it is the same in it's entirety as what OSun announced, is a UNIDO scheme with several African Nation included. You see the article where Osun States it is doing this in conjunction with UNIDO and reveals that it has met its counterpart funding. Aregbesola told no lies. Rather you are lying calling this an FG project. Also, you need to get it into your head that development agencies initiate many of this schemes that never amount to much because local collaboration (financial and physical) is usually 'unenthusiastic'. Gone are the days they will disburse money foolishly for African leaders to entertain concubines with. Find case studies and you will see that beneficiaries can and often name these project to reflect the uniqueness of their own effort so nothing wrong with O-Power. This is not an FG project abeg.

http://naseni.org/programme/energy/shp.html

In the late 2007, UNIDO called NASENI to a Stakeholders Meeting on the Local Manufacturing of Small Hydro Power Equipment in the African region. NASENI has been selected as the Host Agency and the Representative of the Nigerian Government on the Project. While UNIDO awaits Nigeria's Counterpart Funding, Crossflow Turbine has been selected for the first production involving Nigerian engineers and using local technology.

The first phase of the project is expected to produce and test prototype of Crossflow turbine within 12months from take off. [size=14pt]The next phase is to mass produce the turbines which will be used to establish pilot SHP plants in selected African countries and eventually to service the SHP equipment demand for the African Sub-Region.[/size]

Where does Osun claim an "FG project" as its own below? If UNIDO have no problem with Osun, because the State is contributing massively and enthusiastically, calling the project O-Power, ogbeni what is your own wahala here?

Osun Embarks On Hydro Power Station Project

With a view to boosting energy and generate enough electricity, the State Government of Osun has begun the construction of Hydro Power Station, tagged ‘O’POWER’ at Ikeji-Ile in Oriade Local Government Council Area of the state.The civil engineering work, which would cost N300 million, is the contribution of the state to the project in conjunction with UNIDO.

Addressing journalists after the state Executive Council meeting on Thursday, the Commissioner for Regional Integration and Special Duties, Mr Ajibola Bashiru said that when the project is completed, it would be able to generate enough electricity for Ijesa-axis for a start.

He disclosed that N180 million had been paid out of the entire amount required and work has started in earnest on the project.

Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 8:32am On May 09, 2012
"FG Project" indeed.

http://www.unido.org/index.php?id=1000763

Small Hydro-Power

Micro and small hydro-power schemes have little or no environmental impact and can provide a range of valuable energy services especially in rural areas. In regions with hydro-power potential, this form of renewable energy is the most cost-effective opportunity to energize on/off-grid areas. Micro and small hydro-power can be applied to satisfy low-to-medium voltage electric needs such as lighting or telecommunication and to provide motive power for small industry. UNIDO emphasizes small-scale hydro-power and is currently implementing projects in China, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda and Mali.

UNIDO is developing a large umbrella regional programme with a special focus on South-South cooperation to establish and implement about 100 SHP projects in Africa within the next 3 years, and replicate them in other regions such as Latin America and Asia.

Technical support for UNIDO's SHP projects is provided by the International Centre for Small Hydro-Power (ICSHP) at Hangzhou in China, which facilitates the execution of activities in the field of small hydro-power and fosters cooperation worldwide. UNIDO's Regional Centre for Small Hydro Power in Trivendrum (India) and UNIDO's Regional Centre for Small Hydro Power in Abuja (Nigeria) provide technical assistance at the regional level.

UNIDO has established an energy kiosk (2.5 KW) consisting of pico hydro and solar PV to energize a remote village in Kenya. The produced energy is used for providing productive, communication and community services.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Sike(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2012
Cool
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Bruv, you are the one lying. What you are talking about, and there is no conclusive proof it is the same in it's entirety as what OSun announced, is a UNIDO scheme with several African Nation included. You see the article where Osun States it is doing this in conjunction with UNIDO and reveals that it has met its counterpart funding. Aregbesola told no lies. Rather you are lying calling this an FG project. Also, you need to get it into your head that development agencies initiate many of this schemes that never amount to much because local collaboration (financial and physical) is usually 'unenthusiastic'. Gone are the days they will disburse money foolishly for African leaders to entertain concubines with. Find case studies and you will see that beneficiaries can and often name these project to reflect the uniqueness of their own effort so nothing wrong with O-Power. This is not an FG project abeg.

Where does Osun claim an "FG project" as its own below? If UNIDO have no problem with Osun, because the State is contributing massively and enthusiastically, calling the project O-Power, ogbeni what is your own wahala here?

bro, YOU are the one LYING, to lie is very tasking, that's why you had to type that long essay to establish your lie even though your foundation is weak. Did you not read the original post? You painted it like its an Aregbe initiative. where in your original post did you mention the collaboration with NASENI, a federal government agency in your original post? I am sorry to say this, you are one dubious fellow, now get that into your head as well. Thank God for the brilliant lad that exposed your fraud and dishonesty. We would have swallowed your lie hook, line and sinker. How many citizen of Osun has access to the internet to verify the details of the project? On this note, I am out of here. This thread belongs to the gutter.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by porka: 8:51am On May 09, 2012
Gbawe.:

Can you not see what is terribly obvious? Even if this involves NASENI, how on earth can you discountenance the contribution of Osun that is directly needed for this to become reality? Pointless going back and forth with you because you have missed something very obvious.

Development agencies generally become active partners when counterpart funding, a measure of committment, is released. If Osun proactively supplies counterpart funding, why should it not lay claim to making the scheme succeed considering similar planned hydropower project elsewhere will never amount to anything, beyond being potential projects, without the financial committment of States?

Also, why can Osun not call this O-power when , via meeting its counterpart funding, it has effectively secured it own 'franchise'?

Read properly and you will see that NASENI was invited to perhaps provide technical project checks-and-balances. NASENI has not initiated anything nor has the FG. The onus is still on States to partner with UNIDO to make hydro projects work .

Why can't you just say the truth? You reported it in a fraudulent way. Even after clarifications have been made by someone you are still carrying on. This is shameful. If you had reported it the way it is, no one would have faulted it. See how you have turned a good cause to a scam. You should do a damage control quickly otherwise you have just set yourself up as someone not to be taken seriously in the future.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by gregg2: 8:53am On May 09, 2012
@Gbawe
Get yourself a better job and stop peddling lies
and half-truths all over Nairaland.
Re: Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. by Gbawe: 9:07am On May 09, 2012
princey83:

bro, YOU are the one LYING, to lie is very tasking, that's why you had to type that long essay to establish your lie even though your foundation is weak. Did you not read the original post? You painted it like its an Aregbe initiative. where in your original post did you mention the collaboration with NASENI, a federal government agency in your original post? I am sorry to say this, you are one dubious fellow, now get that into your head as well. Thank God for the brilliant lad that exposed your fraud and dishonesty. We would have swallowed your lie hook, line and sinker. How many citizen of Osun has access to the internet to verify the details of the project? On this note, I am out of here. This thread belongs to the gutter.

Show this "lying" original post here then if you are not a liar. Unlike you who lied outrightly that this is an "FG project", I never said this is Aregbesola'S project entirely. You don't want to own your own lie yet you claim someone else is lying. Who is the "fraud" here?

Perhaps you need your memory refreshed. Also, why should I mention NASENI if you comprehend what is going on here? I did not know of their involvement and even when it became clear they were involved, everyone can see they are merely a local technical partner for a UNIDO scheme. The other UNIDO schemes running across Africa will also have equivalent agencies like NASENI involved.

This is a legitimate project that Osun is running with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial development organization).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

FAAN Begins Evacuation Of Abandoned Aircraft Nationwide / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.